The First Meeting

You're Mine!

Yuri's POV

"huh..i'm so bored right now..what should i do to make this feeling disappeared ?" Yuri's pout while thinking. Suddenly,Yuri took out her iPhone to make a call to someone after she get an idea how to rid that feeling. *Yuri's on the phone* "tutt.. tutt...tutt..." her line was being connected.."what took so long for her to pick up my phone?? oh.jebal 3x.."Yuri's thought before finally the line was successfully connected.
 "yeoboseyo?" when Yuri's finally heard that voice,she's can't help,but smile happily.. "ya~YoonA-ah,what's took so long for you to pick up eonni phones?" Yuri asked YoonA while make a sad face.. 
 "Aa~ Yuri eonni,mianhae..i'm not noticed eonni call because my phone was in silent mode..once again,mianhae eonni.."YoonA ask for apologizes. 
 "Nevermind YoonA-ah..eonni know that you are kinda busy because of your upcoming drama shooting right? btw,the reasons eonni called you is because eonni wanna ask you,whether today you have a free-time or not? i want to ask you to spend the time with me since i had nothin' to do right now.." Yuri talk sweetly to her dongsaeng,hope YoonA's can spend her time with herself.
  "aa~fortunately today my schedule ends early,so i can spend my time with eonni..^^" YoonA's replied.
  "waa~ jinjja? gomawoyo,YoonA-ah.. saranghae..^^" Yuri's talk on the phone while her hands make a heart pose.
  "oh,you tell me where eonni should take you? infront of your company? or house?"Yuri excitedly ask YoonA after knew that YoonA agreed to met her.
  "eo,eonni can come right now..my schedule already ended..infront of my company.."YoonA replied..
  "arasseo~ <3"
 Yuri then drove her Ferrari  and went to M company,where YoonA asked her to picked up there.

YoonA's POV

"eo? Yuri eonni is calling..what's eonni want?did eonni already miss me? aigoo.. :) " YoonA's thought while she pressed accept button.
 -skip the talking part,move to where YoonA's waiting for her sister to come and pick her.-
YoonA look at her watch while waiting for her sister. "where's eonni? i can't see her anywhere here..hmm~" YoonA started to pout. 

Several minutes later,
the Ferrari cars that Yuri drove already arrived infront of YoonA's company.Yuri stop her car. YoonA noticed her sister already arrived,she's wave her hands toward her sister.."eonni,i'm here.." YoonA make a hand gesture to show where she is.
Yuri's who noticed her dongsaeng wave at her,immediately put back her phone,where she try to call YoonA.Yuri's drove to YoonA direction.
YoonA sit beside the driver seat. "annyeong YoonA-ah..how are you? hee ;) " Yuri give a wink to her lovely dongsaeng.."annyeong Yuri eonni..i'm fine..heehee.."YoonA replied her sister question.. "btw,eonni,where are we goin' exactly?" YoonA ask Yuri.
"aa~i thought,i want to go to theme park.." Yuri's give out her opinion.
"waa~ jinjja eonni-ah? neomu johayo.. it's been a while since i came to the theme park together with you & our parents,eonni.. ^^ i miss that day~" YoonA smile broadly after hearing her sister opinion. 
"so,Let's Go~" Both of them talk excitedly..Yuri start drove her car to the theme park.

at the theme park

YoonA walked in together with her sister to the theme park.Since YoonA is popular lately,she needs to come in by wearing a cap and sunglasses to cover her face from netizens.But,it's seem like they already recognize YoonA,eventhough she's already wear the hat and sunglasses especially male fans.They started to talk between them and some of them thought maybe the girl that they saw is not YoonA's the actress,so,they just let it be..Yuri & YoonA so relief that finally they're goin' far away..then,Yuri's lead the way and the first thing both of them want to ride is Roller Coaster.Since the queue is so long and the time for Yuri & YoonA  can get to ride it maybe took about 1 hour.."YoonA-ah,eonni will go and buy a soft drink and some food..wait for eonni here,okay?" Yuri talk to YoonA ..YoonA nods ..then Yuri get out from the lines and go to the shop to grab a soft drink and bread.Since both of them love to drink Cola,Yuri's buy both Cola for herself and her dongsaeng.Yuri chose Red Bean bread,while for YoonA Yuri's buy Chocolate bread..After she's done paying,Yuri return back to the line where she queued up behind her dongsaeng..
"here..for you..^^"Yuri's give the soft drinks and the bread to YoonA. 
"waa~ Gomawoyo eonni.."YoonA grab it and smile to her sister. Not too long after that,their turn to ride roller coaster already arrived.

After riding Roller Coaster,YoonA grab her sister hands and take her to the Merry Go Round.. "eonni,after this,we'll ride this^^.."YoonA looks so excited. 
"Okay!" Yuri's replied..She's so happy that she's no longer felt bored after seeing her younger sister smile happily and being playful at the theme park.
They started to walk after that,and go to the shop to buy a cute animal ear hairband and buy a cotton candy..YoonA prefer Bunny ear,Yuri took tiger ear hairband and then they took a selca picture together there while their hands holding a fluffy cotton candy..Then,they made a decision to eat a dinner at the popular restaurant since it's already dawn..Yuri start to drove and go to the restaurant..

after dinner,Yuri sent YoonA to her house

"YoonA-ah,thanks for spending your time with your sister ^^.. eonni really appreciate it.." Yuri's talk.
"oh..it's okay though..because you're my lovely sister anyways.. ^^ .."YoonA replied.
"hurry up,go inside your house,eonni will go after safely see you enter your house.."
"oh,okay..annyeonghijumuseyo(good night) eonni.."YoonA enter her house after bid farewell to her sister.
Yuri's drove back to her house.


The Next Day

"haruman ni bang-eui chimdaega ddwuigo shipeo,Oh Baby.." Yuri's phone alarm ringing..Yuri immediately woke up after hearing to the Jaejoong heavenly voice in their debut song HUG. Yuri's actually the biggest fans of DBSK .She had already collected all DBSK album from the HUG until the MIROTIC album..Yuri's also have all DBSK japanese album.
"aa~ye,Good Morning Jaejoong oppa,YunHo oppa,Changmin Oppa,Junsu oppa & Yuchun oppa..^^" Yuri's greet DBSK member at her room walls where many DBSK picture & poster were paste there.Yuri turn off the alarm and take bath to start searching job. (wonder how Yuri's have ferrari & iPhone since she was jobless?? it was buying by Yuri's parent for herself as the birthday present. YoonA also got it as her birthday present too :D) after take the bath Yuri's wear the skinny jeans with the pink coloured  long-sleeve shirt and her long curly hair was bein' tied into a ponytail.Yuri's already prepare her resume the night after she saw the news only that SM ent. want to hired a worker to work as housemaid to DBSK. Yuri's just can't keep this good chances go away like that since she probably can met them in-front of her own eyes,at least she should try to go there and being interview..Yuri's has look at the criteria needed by them..Fortunately,the criteria was suite to Yuri's ability..Yuri's can cook variety of food,she's also excellent in doing the housework and also age 20 and above..Yuri drove the car to the SM company.

at the waiting room

Yuri's POV


"ahh~ YunHo oppa is so handsome *^^* even i'm not choosen to be their housemaid,at least i got to see him.."the person who just came out from the interview room said.
"Omo,YunHo oppa is in that interview room? w-what should I do? s-suddenly i-i'm b-being nervous right now.."Yuri's thought.
"contestant No.110-115 (last) please enter the room." the guys in suit came out and call the contestant.
"huk..i-it's my turn right now..It's okay Yuri-ah,you can do it! just be confidence in yourself and go through this easily.."Yuri's gave an advice to herself and walk confidently into the interview room. 
"woahh..YunHo oppa jeongmal meoshisseoyo(handsome) ..with that smile on his face..omo..you just made my day YunHo Oppa~"Yuri face started
blushing.Since Yuri's the last contestant No.115,she got to watch YunHo closely for quite a long time..all the 4 contestant before yuri was rejected,because the criteria not complete though..Now the only one left is Kwon Yuri. 
"okay,Kwon Yuri-ssi,it's your turn now." The charismatic leader of DBSK called Yuri's name.
"he's calling my name..he's calling my name.."Yuri's scream happily in her heart and kept repeating it on her mind.
Then,Yuri give away her resume to the head of SM ent. and after that it was bein' given to Jung Yunho after he's done read it and also as well as YunHo is the leader of the group that'll be choosen their own housemaid. 
The situation in the interview room is so silent,that make Yuri didn't dare to make even a small noise. YunHo and the head of SM was taking the time to make the final decision whether to hired Yuri or will search another contestant again.
"Oh God,please help me to get this job.." Yuri's pray non-stop in her heart for being choosen as DBSK housemaid.
Suddenly, "Yuri-ssi.." the head of SM ent. talk which immediately broken the silence in that room. Yuri's felt so nervous. "I hope i get it.." Yuri's pray again..
"Congratulations,you has been choosen to be DBSK housemaid." the head of SM smile and shake a hand with Yuri, as well as YunHo. "Omo,YunHo oppa's hands and mine was touched." Yuri's felt a joy in her heart. But,she's kept the cool appearance and act her best to show that she's not too obsess with DBSK since the other criteria needed to get the job is that "must be someone who didn't too obsess with DBSK" . "Yuri-ssi,follow me,and i'll show you their scheduled and dorms and also your duty list to do."the guys with spectacles spoke to Yuri and Yuri just follow behind him..(he's actually DBSK manager)

"You'll start your work tomorrow morning, remember to came before 7 a.m. because you need to cook their breakfast and tidy the mess in their dorm..make sure you clean it perfectly,especially when you tidy Jaejoong's room.He's quite picky about the cleanliness.."Yuri's kept in mind Mr. Lee's word to her.And the prevention that she might forgot,Yuri jotted it in her small note book and always kept it in her handbag.

TOMORROW MORNING 5:45 a.m.
 
" Jayureobke..jeo haneur-eun ..naragado neollaji marayo~" DBSK-Magic castle song were set as Yuri's phone alarm this day.
Yuri's immediately wake up from his bed and get ready to go to DBSK dorm.Before that,Yuri's greet 'DBSK' member.."annyeong oppa deul,^.~ i'm gonna see you today ..hee ;D" Yuri's talk sweetly infront of DBSK Big Poster on her wall.She also peck a kiss on YunHo's lips at the poster and went out from his house and start driving to her destination..No need for Yuri to knock the door since the Manager oppa already gave the password of DBSK dorm to her yesterday and he's already inform all DBSK member about her presence tomorrow at their dorm,so,they might not be so shocked to see unknown girls in their dorm except YunHo.
After she safely park her car at the car park,she's hurriedly go to the DBSK dorm since the watch already showed 6:20 p.m. Yuri's afraid that she might be fired cause' coming late on the first day she's work.

infront of DBSK dorm

"hmm..let's see what the door password.."Yuri's take a look at her small notebook,since she jotted it down yesterday in her note.
after she pressed the password,the door of DBSK dorm were unlocked..She enters carefully,not dare to make any single noise cause' afraid that little noise will woke up all 5 of them from their dreams. But,who knows..that time,Kim Jaejoong already wake up even before Yuri tip-toed to coming in DBSK dorm. 
At that time,Kim Jaejoong only wear the white plain singlet with his short pants was drinking the plain water at the kitchen just looking at Yuri's who come in tip-toed. Suddenly, "Ya~ mwohaneungoya? (what do you think are you doing,right now?)" jaejoong spoke suddenly which make Yuri's got shocked. She's quickly covered with her hand not to scream out loud.. "Ya! what's that? i'm almost dead because of shocked. i think they are sleeping soundly in their rooms,why he's here?"Yuri's thought while make a face. 
"What are you doing here? and how did you manage to enter this dorm even the door was locked with password?" Jaejoong talks loudly.
Yuri's worried the other member will get up,so,she's quickly when to Jaejoong direction and covered his mouth with her hand..
"Ya! oppa,slow down your voice or the other member will woke up."Yuri's talk with a lowest voice as she can to Jaejoong as she try not to wake up others.
"Ya! take your dirty hands away from my mouth!" Jaejoong spoke after he manage to escaped from Yuri's hand. Jaejoong voice is so loud that all members already fully awake and come interfere there.
"Jaejoong-ah?what's make you so loud in the morning?" YunHo spoke right after he's come out from his room.The other member just being silent and come out to see what's happening to Jaejoong.
"YunHo-ah,who's this girl? At first i saw she's entered our dorm tip-toed,and when i'm asking what she's think she's doin', she's quickly came and closed my mouth with her hand." jaejoong inform to YunHo.
"A Girl?" YunHo speak while he's looking at Yuri.
"Oh,she is our new housemaid..didn't i inform you yesterday that she'll be start her works here today?"YunHo gave an explanation to Jaejoong.
"Oh yea? i'm forgot it already." Jaejoong's words make Yuri's became angry with him.Then Jaejoong just go on his way back to his room.

"Let's see..hmm..since all of us already wake,how about you started cooking a breakfast for us right now? i'm already starving. hee ;D" YunHo talks to Yuri in a sweet tone not the way as jaejoong spoke to her;so rude. Yuri's interest  towards Jaejoong decrease little by little."Despite his good-looking and heavenly voice,i didn't even expect Jaejoong true self this rude to people."Yuris thought.
"give me more food!" Chang Min start to be excited after heard the words 'food' ..Junsu,Yoochun and YunHo just laughing to see their maknae being excited over the food.After she's being shown the ingredients to cooked,Yuri start to cooked rice,and after that make a soup,cutting kimchi into a small pieces,fried chicken with the green onion and maked an egg rolled for DBSK breakfast.Chang Min ate it happily since Yuri served so many food for him;and the taste was the best as Jaejoong's cooking ability. Yuri's just watching them ate happily;especially when Chang Min ate it,she's can't help it,but smile broadly to seeing them happy.But,her smile was stopped when she saw Jaejoong stare at her all this time when she's watching them eating..
Yuri's immediately start doing the cleaning work to prevent from Jaejoong stare at her again..


..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................


Hi^^ what's about this chapter? it is bad? i'm sorry...i also can't do nothin' about it since i'm the new person here too. Just try to make a situation where Yuri's hate Jaejoong while Jaejoong slowly became attracted by her charm.It will start maybe on chapter 2 or 3..I think i wanna make just a little chapter until chapter 6 or 7 i think..coz' not enough idea..(or maybe it'll be less than chapter 6 haha..=D just see the situation~ :) )  when i'm improved i'll try to make another story with long chapter or a one-shot story..*^^* anyway,enjoy ur reading here