La notte di S. Lorenzo.

The night of the shoothing stars.

 

Author's note: Ok,I'm sorry. Some people subscribed to this and waited for an update,but it never came.But believe me,all the time i was really,extremely,busy. Imagine,i just got my computer back. Apart from travelling (I visited Italy!) i have a lot of personal and family problems. So please,jwesonghamnida,Im sorry. I will try to update as soon as i can.

Lol,apart from that,Flying Hippos are serious here.

 

 

 

"The nigh of what?"

"Of Saint Lawrence.You haven't heard of it?"

"Mhh."

"Mhh?What means that Mhh? Yes or No?"

"It means i'm listening,you bastard."

Jiyong friendly punched his hyung's back.Seunghyun,of course,made a scandal of that.

"Oww,Jiyong-Ah! You bastard! That hurts!"

"Aaah,what are you saying!I just touched you!"

"Ah,mamaaa,it hurts..."

"Ah,you Lia-"

A sudden splat! and the two froze,looking at the strange mixture of blue,red and white lying on the floor.Seunghyun didn't move,so did Jiyong.They just looked at each other,and looked to what remained of Seunghyun Ice-cream.

Seunghyun was standing still,but his eyes clearly sent an SOS signal to anyone who could him bring his ice-cream back to life.

"Ahh,i should have expected this..." tought Jiyong,already on his way to buy a new ice-cream to the pouting man beside him.

 

Nearly after he bought Seunghyun his new ice-cream,everyone else arrived to vistit the city before the concerts,and they didn't spend their time in vain: the city was magnificent. That was the first time Jiyong got to see the well-know italian cities,and he really hoped this wasn't the last.They were visiting a big and well known city,and of course,sooner they became extremely tired. When they stopped to relax a little,Jiyong couldn't stop his toughts. Everything seemed a dream for him.It wasn't just the scenary,nor the friendly smiles of the people. It was something else.The scent of something new yet so familiar,something...

Something magical.

But who could he fool.Jiyong stopped believing in Santa since he was four,never listened to fairy tales and despised anyone who even grown up believed in anything "magical".He was someone who completly stepped into reality and accepted it,no matter all the ups and downs it has been giving him.

He couldn't possibly believe in something magical.

He sneered at the only tought of it.

"-hyung!"

"Eh? Ah,Seungri..."

His maknae was standing right before with a ironic smile plastered all over his face,waiting his beloved hyung to arrive on planet earth.

"Nah,Hyung! How was your journey?" Said Seungri,teasing him.

"Ah,Seun-

The famous leader of the internationally famous group Big Bang was going to start a little sketch to scold his Maknae,but then he looked around and noticed tat everyone lese wasn't there.

Even Seunghyun.

...Wait a second,were are the others?"

"ah,they said they were going ahead so they could arrive at the restaurunt earlier." 

"Yah" Jiyong immediatly stood up "So let's go after them!"

Seungri chuckled at the sight of such a suddenly energic hyung,and just went with him.

"By the way,why did they leave me,huh?"

"It's your fault for falling asleep there,hyung!"

"Wait a second. I fell asleep?"

 

 

 

Yongbae knew.

Dong Yongbae knew.

He knew everything.He knew were was the time to talk and where to stop,he knew when everyone's favourite drama was on TV,he knew when he should respect people,or viceversa,he knew how to calm down his over-excited members,he knew how to handle pretty much everything. But of worst of it,he knew people's feelings.Not just some random people's feelings,but his extraordinary members feelings.

He could tell by watching their eyes,because,as his mother said,"a Man's eyes never lie."

He knew what Seungri felt for Jiyong,and so,he decide to give him a chance and leave him alone with his beloved hyung.

But he also knew what Seunghyun felt,he also knew how Jiyong reacted to the two of them,and of course,he knew how Jiyong felt towards Seunghyun.

That's why,Dong Yongbae,a.k.a. Taeyang,knew.

Sitting on that comfortable chair in this sweet italian restaurant,he knew that Seunghyun was looking at him with a really irritating look because he left Seungri and Jiyong alone ,and he knew that no matter how hard he would try he wouldn't be able to feel comfortable on that chair.

He sighed,and took out the phone out of his jacket,to answer the incoming call.

"Ah,Seungri?" He glanced at Seunghyun who now tensed up "Where are-

He stopped halfway trough as he heard Seungri voice.This wasn't he normal Seungri.Hell No,this Seungri was sobbing.

"Hyung! I don't know,I-i Don't know....Jiyong,He,You know,he.."

Yongbae immediately stood up and so did s,knowing that something was wrong.

"Calm down,and slowly tell me what happened,Is Jiyong hurt somewhere? Did he fell somewhere?"

"N-no! Hyung,he was..was.."

"I told you to calm down and tell me know what happened.Slowly,Seungri.Take your time."

"..."

"Seungri,are you still there?Seungri?"

Yongbae,no matter how he looked on the outside,was hella worried about his Jiyongie.He was going to help him all the way,at the cost of his life.He just wanted to know what happened to him,to at least to know how to react.

"Yongbae,Jiyong disappeared."

 

 

Seungri told them everything.

They were on ther way to the restaurant,but Jiyong suddenly decided to buy some good italian vine,just,you know,to check if it was really good as they said.He bought a really expensive one,and suddenly he decide to taste it there,on the street.Of course,there was nearly noone,because they were in a part of the city when Nature was overcoming the Man's creation,still,it wasn't really good etiquette to drink wine like this.As they were walking,Jiyong was getting a little drunk,and he was talking about how Fairies and stuff were all lies,and how he hated anything "magical",and then...

Puff!

He turned around to ask him something,And Jiyong was nowhere to be found.

At the start he tought he was joking,but then,he felt that Jiyong wasn't simply there anymore.

So he panicked,and called Yongbae.

 

 

They looked for him,really hoping that this was one a big and crappy joke that Jiyong was playing on them.They really hoped so.They called the Hotel,their manager,the restaurant,hoping that he went there alone and was already sleeping soundlee or at least waiting for them in the restaurant.

But Jiyong literally disappeared.

And of course,Seunghyun reaction was what they expected.

"Jiyong! Jiyong!Where are you Bastard!"

Yongbae tried to calm him down,still knowing that his anger was due to his fear of losing Jiyong,so,it was uncontrollable.

"....Seunghyun,this is a different country and a different city..."

"Shut the up! I will find him,I will find him for sure!"

The members remained silent and argued,all completely lost because of Jiyong sudden disappearance.

But...

Where was really Kwon Jiyong?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's here. Pfiuuuu.I finally posted something.Really,I'm glad. And i even got ready the next chapter. it's weird coming At AFF after such a long time,and see that there's still someone subscribed to this story,and that's why i suddenly decided to post this chapter,just as Jiyong decided to suddenly try expensive italian vine.But what made me really happy and all giggly-wiggly were the comments.

One word:Love. I love you guys.Dunno why,but the comments keep me alive.

YAH,I'M STILL ALIVE!

But really apart from writing ty stuff,if somebody noticed,Poor Daesung didn't appear in the story. Ahhh,Poor Daesung.But don't worry ma man,you will be with us soon.Another thing,I'm going to write A Heber Keyber Krisber Fanfic soon,*I ship them aaaalllll* and i promise as soon as i post it here I'm going to update as fast as i can.Recently i saw how nervous i was when a story i liked didn't update,so i tought that maybe someone ot there  felt just the way i did.

But apart from all this Crap crappity bappity,I'm really thankful to you guys.

You know,just in case you're reading,

SORRY AGAIN!

 

 

 

 

Oh,nearly forgot.Want a preview of the next chapter? Kekekeke.

"A tear rolled down Jiyong face,as he realized that he was useless.

But a thought came to his mind.

Would anything change,if he were a girl?"