You,my dream.

The night of the shoothing stars.

"La-sa-gna! Spa-ghetta!"

"What does Spaghetta means?"  Asked the curious Panda-boy.

"I don't know. You should ask the crazy bastard that is behind you." mumbled Seunghyun.

"Pizza! Arma-ni! Gucci! Woo-hooo!" continued the crazy fashionista.

"Jiyong-hyung what does "Spaghetta" means?"

"Oh,it's a special type of pasta made exclusively in Italy! Like noodles! You know,noodles! "

"Then should'nt you call it 'Italian noodles'?

"Oh maknae,you're  right! C'mon Seungri,sing with me! La-sa-gna! Spa-oh,Italian noodles! Pizza!"

And he started singing again. Now with Seungri imitating him.

"It's not 'Spaghetta',it's 'Spaghetti'. Stupid Jiyong." mumbled the far-too-good-looking rapper.

But in that big private jet nobody heard him.

 

They arrived early in the morning, when the light of the sun was like the light of a flash light in a big dark room.

After being roughly waken up they had another impossible mission to do: wake up the Oh-god-i-have-to-sleep-leave-me-alone Jiyong and take him to the car waiting outside. And even if Kwon jiyong promised he would drive,he didn't. Just to make it clear,he could't even open his eyes.Even when they arrived at the mansion,he was sleeping. Even when they poured water at him he was sleeping. Even when he walked to his room with his eyes half-open,he was somehow sleeping. Because sleeping was his hobby.

Jiyong's POV

.

Ten o' clock.

"You slept too much Kwon Jiyong." he tought "And do you want to be a laughing stock or what?"

. and again.

You've got a call! You've got a call!

Jiyong took his phone and without looking who was calling,he answered.He didn't know that it was'nt his best friend ,like he tought.

"Booom! You know i'm kind of busy right now so-"

"Wait wait wait.Does my voice sound like Park Bom's?" Asked a deep and ....ugh-y voice on the other side of the phone.

"Hyung! I-i'm sorry! I tought you were Bom,because she was going to call and she said-"

"Oki doki,got it. " He chuckled a little bit,making Jiyong even more conused " Anyways,I'm calling to check if you're okay...

Oh no,Don't you try to be sweet with me.

...Since you were drooling so much in your sleep."

man.

"Yah! I don't drool!" he replied.

"Anyway Jiyongie,put on some nice clothes and get your here, Those italian girls are just looking at me without getting close.I bet they're waiting for you."

"Ah,seunghyun,you just want some money for your 'ice cream diet',you bastard. Anyways,coming right away!"

"Wait you ju-"

He shut the phone,trying,somehow,to shut his heart.

But how could he?

After all the days,the months,the years spent with a man like Seunghyun,he couldn't stop his heartbeat. And he rembered. Yes he did,every ing day.

He remembered the boy playing with him in the garden. He rembered how they created adventures on the lonesome tree in the garden. He rembered how they were pirates,knights,superheroes,thiefs and rappers. He rembered how they imagined their futures,with a big house and many dogs. He rembered how the boy won won every game. He rembered the magical look in his eyes. He rembered the magical boy.

His hyunnie.

And then,that day. The day that ruined everything. The day when the magic in the boy's eyes disappread. Puf! And then the little dragon sat alone in the ugliest garden in the world. At school he was left alone,like he didn't exist. Until someone grabbed him and showed him there's still magic out there.

Then,he started his life again.

People began to like him,love him,adore him and  everything around him was much better. He began to love his life as everyone around him loved him. He met new people,he met new friends. He began to like this life.

Until those words came out from a fool "Jiyong-ssi,we'll create a band of five people and you'll be the leader.I already have 3 members and then i have you.We sure need another member. A rapper,i think.

Oh,no.

What about that childhood friend of yours,huh?

No,please no.

Call him! Find him! He'll be the fifth member then! Decided,got this Jiyong-ssi?"

And so he called him.He called him and said "Hey Seunghyun! Wanna be a rapper in a new band?"

What was his answer? Would he say anything about that time? What if he remembers? What now?

"Cool,that's my dream,man"

And then Jiyong laughed. He laughed because he was a stupid liar in a chaothic and unfair world.Be cause no matter how loved he was,someone will never love you. That someone will never find out the truth.

"You're my dream,seunghyun"

Those words never  came out of his mouth.

 

 

 

P.s. Dear readers and subscribers,flying hippos attacked my city and i stayed 2 months in a bunker eating bubblegum and ice-cream. Please forgive me my selfishness,my neighbour changed the password to the bunker Wi-fi.

Sincerely, A fan of your wonderful gtop stories.

*Bow*

 

Preview next chapter:

"Jiyong!Jiyong! Where are you,bastard!"

"....Seunghyun,this is a different country and a different city..."

"Shut the up! I'll find him! I'll find him for sure!"

But Kwon Jiyong was far away,and furthermore,he changed. He changed a lot.

....Or maybe i should say "She"?