Is that what you really want?

The night of the shoothing stars.

Author's here.

*Cough* Neverland *cough* isn't it something awfully familiar? **cough cough* Ukiss *cough coughh** 

Aaah,i promised to update soon,i'm such a ty liar.Sorry,but it seems like everything around me is stopping me from writing this story. щ(оДо)ш.*Ottoke?!* . But really,thanks for everyone who has been following this abomination. Like,look! look at all those sweet little unicorns who are my subscribers! *I LOOOOOVE YOOOOUUUUUU* * cries tears of joy*

Ahem.Back to what i was saying. Believe me,I really have major problems in my life,and that's why,sometimes * just kidding,all of the time* I fail to update. Sorry! *bows* *falls on her knees* *cries,begging for forgiveness*

Now now,I really won't stop from reading this,please go on,it's full of magic tears and fairies and shooting stars and aegyo. 

Go on.

I dare you.

Oh,and Happy New Year! :D

 

 

 

 

 

"Yongie?"

Park Bom,the voice of the internationally famous girl-group 2NE1,was simply going to her bedroom with a bowl full of ice-cream,when she suddenly turned her head to the most talkative member of the group,Dara,Who just happened to have fresh news. She always knew something that the others didn't,and sooner everyone got used to it and didn't actually pay a lot of attention to her words.But as soon as Bom heard the name of her best friend,she immediately became interested in whatever Dara was saying.

"What happened to Yongie?"

She repeated,now in a more worried tone. She couldn't help but to worry about her best friend.After all,he was the one who always got into trouble.And if his friends weren't there for him,well,there was a chance that he could just fall deeply into this problem and never get out of it.

There goes your Heart-breaker,Fashionista,One of a kind rapper and leader of the well-known group Big Bang.

"Well,you see.." Started Dara " Yongbae called me earlier,I know i's late and all,but he was extremely worried about it,like,he was mumbling and he was-"

"Straight to the point"

"Well,It seems like your Jiyong has disappeared."

"SAY WHAT?!"

 

 

 

 

Kwon Jiyong couldn't believe in it.

One hour and a half  passed,and he just kept walking in circles,always passing by that damn old tree no matter where he was directed,North,South,or even ing Neverland.He kept shouting s names,but not even once there was an answer. Not even once,in all this time,he heard a human voice in this damn forest.

That's why,Kwon Jiyong couldn't believe it.

He was completely drunk,and completely pissed off with this ty world. At the start,he was a happy-go-lucky drunken dragon,but as soon Seungri left his vision and he found himself trying to start a conversation with trees,things got worse.All the problems buried inside him,all the pain that he was hiding all this time suddenly got out,shouting it's freedom and sending harsh words to those poor pieces of wood,who were completely deaf.

But as soon as all of it was out,Jiyong felt himself weak,alone and useless.

Alone.

Tears were now streaming down his face and his harsh attitude slowly disappearing.He wasn't fighting the pain now. Now,all of it was slowly eating Jiyong alive. All the worries,all the mistakes,all the years that passed by without him noticing what did he lose,what was already lost and what he was going to lose were coming up,with him biting his lower lip,hoping that all of it could disappear,that all his problems would fade away.

He just wanted to forget.

Forget. The man suddenly grabbed the bottle of vine that he bought,hoping to drink his worries away,only to find it completely empty.With an 'Aisshh' he threw it as far as he could,and fell down near that damn old tree that he kept walking by. Nothing could now stop all those thoughts that were eating him form inside. Now,he could just sit there like a broken doll,and let those thoughts overflow him.

But sooner everything got worse.

Choi Seunghyun was now invading his mind.His best friend,his neighbor,his rival and finally,his always one-sided love. He loved him. He loved him and hated him,but the first option always won in the end,leaving his poor heart broken once again.His beloved hyung was the start of his never-ending problems,and he never got the chance to put all of it to an end,to stop all this non-sense that was going on for years

A 7 years old Choi Seunghyun appeared before him,bravely saving Jiyong from the kids who always made fun of him.

A 12 years old Seunghyun was now hugging Jiyong,only to run after his parents after that,to sit on a plane and fly god knows where to.

A 17 years old Seunghyun sat alone at school,writing god knows what on his notebook,not noticing how Jiyong stared at him all the time,hoping that he would remember him,that he would call out for him and they would become the best friends again.

A 20 years old T.O.P. stood right before him,rapping a song of which he couldn't even remember the name,and Jiyong felt warm all over his body and his heart beating furiously.

That man was now 26,and he still was the main reason why Jiyong heart was beating so fast,and the main reason why the younger one kept getting heartbroken.He should have known this from the start,that falling in love with a man would bring him only despair and a broken heart,and he really received what he deserved.

His heart kept falling apart,maybe from the older one's harsh words,maybe because of his brand new girlfriend that he proudly introduced to him every time he got a new one,or maybe,and that was probably it,just because of the fact that Choi Seunghyun,a.k.a. T.O.P.,could never fall in love with a guy,or at least with some useless guy like Kwon Jiyong.

One last tear rolled down his cheek as he closed his eyes,with only one thought in his mind

"If I were a girl,would anything change?"

 

 

 

Something that looked like a shooting start appeared in the night sky,

And only a whisper was heard,from somewhere in the forest.

"Is this what you really want?"

 

 

 

"Yes.." mumbled Jiyong in his sleep,

Not realizing that he answered the question that would turn his life upside down.