2minLOVEforever - The Light of Your Smile

★ Starry Wishes Request Shop ★| Closed! ★

Title: The Light of Your Smile
Author: 2minLOVEforever
Reviewer: MyloveisInfinite143

 

Title: 4.7/5
Your title related to the story and would attract my attention if I was scrolling through fanfics. It's just that it wasn't super special. Though, I was original so I gave you 0.7 more points. 

Story Description: 12/15
Your description was kind of confusing. I wasn't really sure about what the story would be about, but it did leave me wanting to read more.

Storyline and Originality: 18/20
I thought that your story was very cute, though I wish they had at least talked once? It may have made it more interesting. As for originality, I can really feel a book related theme, so maybe you could have added examples from books to compare how he felt about the latter.

Flow of the Story: 9/10
I felt that the beginning was a bit longer than it should have been. Maybe cut back a little of the intro? Other than that, it all flowed fine.

Grammar&Layout: 15/15
Tbh, I think your grammar is better than mine. Haha I found no mistakes. Amazing job!

Characters: 10/15
You didn't really talk too much about the characters. I would have liked to have known more about maybe what the main character was like since its in his pov.

Overall Enjoyment&Extras: 16/20 (+5 for being late)
I thought that overall, it was enjoyable. But I feel that it would be more of something you would read if you were bored. 

TOTAL: 89.7/100

MyloveisInfinite143's Note: I talked to you about this and I'm really glad you decided to message me. I swear, i did a review right after I go the request, but I guess I forgot to send it or it didn't send. Something like that. I can't thank you enough for being patient! Thanks!

STORY LINK