Chapter 49

Kris, The Stupid Jerk

Himchan looked at your eyes. He was begging. Pleading even. But the eye contact broke when Kris strode towards you and grabbed your hand, taking you away from the scene. As the both of you went to the rooftop, Kris let go of your hand and faced you.

"What was that?"

You were panting and you couldn't look straight to his eyes. Tears started to prickle on your eyes. The memories flashed back and you were hurt so much that you couldn't utter the word.

"He was my best friend, Kris. And he tried..." You looked at your feet and bit your lower lip. A lump formed on your throat and you were trying to hold back your tears.

"He tried what? Baby, tell me." Kris went closer and hugged you. He kissed the top of your head and swayed.

"Shhh, it's okay. Tell me." Kris tightened his grip and your tears uncontrollably fell.

"He tried....to.....to me." The words fully disgusted you as the memories get back one by one. You were petrified. It was the worst nightmare you've had. You tightened your hug at Kris as he heaved a deep sigh. His eyes opening wide while he clenched his fists tightly and let go of you.

"WHAT?" He walked back and forth, not knowing what to say. He was utterly shocked and his raging anger towards Himchan made his heart furiously beat in irritation. He raked his hands on his hair while panting heavily.

"He.......he...tr-tried to you? ing you? That bastard..." Kris punched the wall beside him as you immediately went towards him and hugged him from his back.

"But i fought back. I never let him kiss my lips and you were my first kiss, calm down... please..." You tightened your grip, trying to calm him down.

"But he tried to you for goodness' sake! How do you expect me to calm down? Why didn't you tell me? What if something happened to you? Did you get hurt? Did that ing bastard do something really bad to you? I can't calm down!" All of a sudden, your stood on your tippy toes and held his head, kissing him hard. Kris loosened as he kissed back while holding your waist. Panting, he looked straight to your eyes. 

"Are you okay? That bastard-"

"That's all in the past and that's the reason why I came back here. My parents knew."

"But why didn't you tell me?!"

"I know... but when I came back, I decided to never bring up that memory again. It's just...too much..." You were trying to hold back your tears and Kris noticed it.

"Come here." He kissed you again and hugged you tight, calming you completely. When Kris was there, you were always safe and the nightmare flashes away.

 

---

Both of you were sitting on Kris's bed as you opened the first aid kit.

"You got hurt again. Please stop hurting yourself."

"It's okay as long as you're the one who treats it." He sheepishly smiled and kissed your cheek.

"Stop stealing kisses from me!"

"Hehehe i can get myself hurt often just to get a kiss from you and get to see your worried and caring face."

"Shut up Kris. I swear, I'm serious. Don't let yourself get hurt again." You looked down and sighed.

"It hurts me too..." you whispered.