Chapter 24

Kris, The Stupid Jerk

You weren't responding due to the sudden shock when Kris leaned and pecked on your lips.

Did Kris just freaking kissed you? AGAIN?

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" You shouted at the top of your lungs and Kris swore the whole universe just shook. You were so irritated at how bold he is.

"Did you just fcking kiss me?! That was two times for heaven's sake!" You looked at him in disgust.

Kris loved to see your annoyed face once again. His heart involuntarily pumped fastly as he felt those sparkling feeling that gushed through him.

"Two times in a day. I wonder what it feels like if I kiss you every day? I mean every minute? What about every second?" Kris suggested innocently.

"Oh my gosh! What the hell is wrong with you? You're such a ert! You have so many dirty thoughts!" You irritatingly said. Kris just stared at you. Yes, he may look so manly outside but inside, he's actually naive and doesn't have experiences in love and the like. He doesn't even know whether he likes a girl or not! He's totally clueless!

"That was my first kiss! Oh my God!" You rubbed your lips really hard as a smirk formed onto Kris's lips.

"Really? Your first kiss?" Kris leaned closer. "What if I tell you we kissed before?" He wriggled his eye brows which annoyed the hell out of you. 

"What the heck are you saying?! Gah! I'm out of here! Why oh why!" You hastily stood up and gave him an intensifying look as you head downstairs after hearing, "You really did kiss me before! Unfortunately, you were unconscious though!" He shouted.

*What the hell is going on with Kris? What? I kissed him? Nah! I'll never believe that guy. Kris is so impossible.* You thought as you went towards Kris's house and locked the door of his room. Never as in never would you let him sleep in there.

"Well, Hana is my first kiss too." Kris shrugged but felt happy. He felt glad that Chanyeol dude isn't the one who got your first kiss.

Kris grinned as he touched his lips. "It really feels nice. I need to kiss her more in order to let my heart feel at ease and not feel those weird feelings anymore. Especially those flip flop thingy. Gah! It's so nice."

Kris chuckled and got up as he strode towards his house.

 

*******

 

Kris turned the knob of his door but to his avail, it won't open and surely, it was locked.

Kris gritted his teeth and knocked on the door continuosly. He knew you're a heavy sleeper. By knocking, it wasn't enough to wake you up.

Kris's shoulder defleated in defeat and went to sleep on the couch instead even though he knows he'll get a back pain with it.

He had no choice, anyway.

"I hope you enjoy your sleep, Nana. I really hope you do because tomorrow, you're going to suffer. I'll make you suffer. I hate you! You knew I hated sleeping on the couch! Aish!" Kris stomped his feet and threw tantrums like a kid.

 

*******

 

You heard Kris. You knew he was really angry. You weren't asleep at all. You were lost in your thoughts.

First, why the hell did he kiss you? Was it to annoy you? Was he sincere? Or was he just making fun out of you?

You really don't get him at all.

He has this mysterious side of him that he also doesn't get.

Sighing, you Kris's computer to let the time pass before going to sleep. You browsed into his documents. Scrolling and clicking, to your surprise, there was a file named 'Secret'.

You grew curious. When you double clicked it, a window popped up saying 'Password field required.'

Oh no. It has a password.

You thought of random things just to try out what's the password but every password that you typed were all wrong.

You grew annoyed. You left the file and rummaged through his other documents. There was a file named 'Memories'. You also grew curious but when you clicked on it, it also has a password!

Kris is being really secretive.

You left it too and browsed... and browsed... click there... scroll there... until you stumbled upon a picture of you. It was stolen and you were laughing on the picture.

"Hmmm. Kris is taking random pictures of me, huh?" You scrolled down and lots of pictures of you came out.

Your eyes almost bulged out on its sockets when you saw the properties and the folder contains almost two thousand pictures. And to make it short, those two thousand pictures are all stolen photos of you when you were a kid.

And now you get why Kris always brings his camera when he was young.

You felt your heart so touched and you felt happy. "Aww. Kris..."

You pouted and you felt bad for letting him sleep on the couch.

You turned the computer off as you went downstaires to call Kris.

When you got there, you saw him sleeping with his irritated face on. He must've slept annoyed.

You chuckled and decided to stare at him for a while before waking him up.

"Why do you have so many stolen pictures of me on your computer?" You mumbled. You moved his bangs away to get a clearer view of his eyes.

He's really freaking handsome indeed. 

"Aigoo." You pinched his nose which made him stir from his sleep.

"Should I wake him up? But he'll be really angry to me. But then, his back would sore!" You pouted and finally had the courage to wake him up.

"Kris..." You shook him lightly.

"Kris, wake up. You can sleep at your room." You whispered.

Kris budged and slowly, his eyes opened revealing a very pretty woman in front of his eyes.

"Nana..." Kris muttered. His eyes were astonished at your beauty and he actually noticed it just now.

People say you're beautiful and whatsoever but in Kris's eyes, you're a perfection. Like an angel. And he seriously can't believe he only noticed it now.

Kris woke up from the reality and got up.

"I bet you pity me that's why you woke me up!"

"Well, let's call it that way." You chuckled. About the stolen pictures, you'll probably just keep it as your mini secret.

"Let's go. You can sleep on your bed now. I won't go near you, I promise. I'll be sleeping at the very end. Right beside the wall." You nodded in assurance.

"K. Whatever." Kris got up and strode towards his room.

"Don't K me!"

"You also K me before! Are you the only one who's allowed to do that?"

You remembered that mini quarrel at school. You grinned at the thought.

"Tsss. Meanie." You mumbled but it was audible to hear.

"Dimwit!" He retorted.

"Jerk!"

"!"

"You !" You removed your slipper and threw it at him. Kris chuckled all the way on the bed as he tucked himself on the blanket. "Finally. Heaven."

You sneered and threw a pillow at him. You lay on the bed, trying so hard to be far away from him.

"It's okay. You don't have to keep yourself restraining being beside me. It's not like I'll do anything to you." He looked at you from head to toe which made you really annoyed.

"Alright then!" You went beside him but there was still a clear distance seperating you both.

Since you didn't have a blanket on, your milky white legs were revealing which made Kris gulp down.

*Don't look, Kris. Don't look. You just said that you won't do anything to her.* Kris reminded himself as he turned to an opposite direction.

Still not being uncomfortable, he grabbed another blanket and put it on you, tucking you neatly.

You were already asleep since you're a heavy sleeper.

"Good night."

And with that, Kris couldn't believe he actually pecked on your lips once again.

That was three times in a day!

Kris chuckled mischievously and his heart went into ease again.

"That was three times. Hihihihihi!" Kris laughed in a high pitch tone as he hid his blushing face inside the blanket.

 


 

Thanks to those who upvoted my story! You know who you are! I appreciate your comments. I'm glad you enjoy it. :) I look forward to your spazzing comments! Hihihi ♥