C-Clown T.K.

K-Pop One-shot Scenarios Request Open :)

 

C-Clown T.K. Lee Minwoo

Scene: T.K. confesses to you aka Marina

Prologue

Author’s P.O.V.

T.K. and Marina have been classmates all year long. Marina has never really talked to him, and if she did talk to him it was to ask him a question about school. One day T.K. and Marina were partnered up to do a project. During the project time, both of them would talk about a lot of things and found out a lot about each other. After the project was completed the talking was gone. Everything was how it was before the project started. Most days Marina wanted to talk to T.K. but she couldn’t since he always left the classroom before she could.

Present time

Your P.O.V.

            I feel really tired and I want to go to sleep but I can’t since I don’t want to get in trouble by the teachers. Last night I waited for T.K. to reply to one of my messages that I sent him, I guess I waited too long that I feel asleep. I waited because he was online and I thought that he was going to reply back to me for once but he didn’t. This morning when I woke up I checked my messages and still nothing, no reply.

            It’s almost time for lunch! I can’t wait since I’m really hungry right now!!^^ Maybe I should write down the homework for tonight so I won’t forget. While writing the homework assignment I received a note.

“You look tried today, but you still look pretty.

Sleep earlier okay? Don’t forget to smile! :D

            -A friend

P.S. meet me today at 3:15 p.m at the rooftop of the school. Please come :D”

*Who wrote this???*

[bell rings for lunch]

“Who wrote that note? I don’t have that many friends in that class. I think I’ll just do what the note says and meet the person later today.”

“BOO!!!”

“AAAHHH!!! Haneul! Don’t ever do that again. You almost gave me a heart attack.

(a/n: Haneul is your best friend)

“Sorry”

“I forgive you, now let’s go get some food. I’m starving to death here!”

>>fast forward to after school>>

It’s 3:10, almost time to meet that ‘friend’. I should start walking up to the rooftop now. 

*walks up the rooftop*

“Wow this is really pretty! I didn’t know it was this pretty, maybe I should go up here more often.”

“Not as pretty as you” said a voice coming from behind a tree.

I turned around to see T.K. behind me with bouquet roses.

“T.K. are you the one who passed me the note?”

“Yes”

“Why?”

“Because I like you a lot. Before we did the project together I thought you were cute, but then we got to know each other more and I found out how cool you were. It made me like you more than I thought I would. Then I got sad when the project was over and how I didn’t talk to you, which I’m really sorry for.”

“Why did you stop talking to me? Do you know how much I’ve tried to talk to you after the project! Every time I tried to you would either ignore me or leave before I had the chance to. Why T.K?”

“My friend Ray, the one that sits next to me in class told me that he likes you. Me being a nice friend that I am I started to ignore you so maybe you can get closer to Ray. Unfortunately that didn’t happen. Ray still tells me to that he likes you but he can tell that there is no future between the two of you, so he gave up. Once I knew that Ray gave up, I knew it was the right time to tell you that I like you without feeling guilty.”

Just as I was about to say something to T.K. he spoke again.

“Marina I know that you are probably mad at me right now but all I want to say is that I like you and this confession probably the worst confession in the world but will you please accept to be my girlfriend?”

“T.K. I…”

End

@Christinne Sorry for the extremely late one-shot, I have been having a writer’s block for awhile. Please tell me if you liked it or not. Also I didn’t give an answer to the confession because that is up to you if you want to say yes or no. Again I’m so sorry for this late one-shot that you requested.