Exo Luhan

K-Pop One-shot Scenarios Request Open :)

Scene:

  Luhan saw you trying to kill yourself and tries to stop you.

Your P.O.V. ( Yoo Jin Ae)

I hate my life right now. Just when I needed him the most he breaks my hearts and leaves me. I wish I had someone to help me. Maybe if I kill myself then all my problems and pain will all go away. Well here goes nothing. (starts walking into the river.)

Luhan's P.O.V.

I'm walking down the river and I see a girl crying and she starts walking into the river. I dont see her trying to keep her head abouve the water but instead just go in and not come up for any air. I start to run and help her out because it looks like she really needs some air. I get into the water and help her but she just kept on hitting me and telling me to let go of her but, I can't let an innocent person die. So instead I pull her closer and then put her on my shoulder and carry her back to shore. As soon as we get back on land she starts to cry.

"W-why didn't you just let me die?"

"Because know one deserves to die."

"N-no o-one cares if i-i die."

"Not true there is always someone that cares you just don't know it."

"If I don't know who it is then what is the point of living."

"Trust me okay."

"I can't trust anyone since all they bring is pain to me."

"Even me?"

"You're just a stanger so why would I trust you?"

"I'm someone that cares about everyone even people I barely met."

Your P.O.V. ( Yoo Jin Ae)

"I'm someone that cares about everyone even people I barley met." he said and it somehow made me think that killing myself was a bad idea. If he cares like he saids then maybe there is a reason to live then.

"Want to be friends?" he said.

"Friends?" for some reason that word seem foreign to me.

"Yeah friends, so what do you say?" he said.

"I'd like that....friend." I said and he smiled. "So friend whatsw your name?" I asked since I never got his name.

"Luhan and yours?"

"Jin Ae, Yoo Jin Ae."  I replied.

"That's a pretty name. So Jin Ae how about we go to a cafe since we're all wet and I don't want us to get sick."

"Thanks Luhan, and sure"

With that we started to walk and our way to a cafe and while we were walking we learned a lot about eachother, like family, favorite colors, movies, hobbies, and other stuff. We got to the cafe and it was nice and warm.

Luhan's P.O.V.

This girl Jin Ae is a really cool girl I wonder why she wanted to die though. I think I will ask her later since the smile on her face is pretty and she looks happy now. 

We order our drinks and keep on talking like people that have known eachother for a long time. 

Your P.O.V.

Luhan is really nice, he maked me feel like I'm not alone. I wonder if I should tell him about why I wanted to kill myself. Maybe but I'm not sure if he wants to hear my story. Next time I see him I will tell him why.

We have been in the cafe for  a while and it's closing soon so Luhan and I decided to leave and go home. 

"Bye Luhan see you tommorow."
"Bye Jin Ae and don't be sad anymore okay."

"I will, bye."

"Bye" said Luhan.

As we parted our ways I remembered something that I had to tell Luhan, so I yelled his name.

"LUHAN!!!" I yelled and he came running back.

"What?!"

"I forgot to tell you something."

"What is it Jin Ae?"

"Thank you for saving me today Luhan. I think if you didn't save me I don't know what would have happened. So thank you." I said.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How was it? I think it was bad, tell me what you think and comment or pm me if you want a request. Well see you next time one the next one-shot. :D