Exo Suho

K-Pop One-shot Scenarios Request Open :)

 

 

EXO- SUHO

Scene: Strangers to lovers-Minjae and Suho fall in love

Author’s P.O.V.

It’s summer and min jae and her friends decide to go to the beach and have fun. While on the beach they play lots of fun games like soccer, volleyball etc. Everyone was playing Frisbee and min jae was about to catch it but missed and the Frisbee it a random stranger. She ran to the person to see if they were okay and to apologize.

“I’m so sorry and are you okay” she said in a worry tone.

“Yeah I’m okay and it’s okay” the stranger said.

“You sure because it looked liked it hurt.”

“Yes I’m sure”
“Okay but since I still feel bad about this how about I invite you to have some ice cream with me later.”

“Sounds good”

“Can I have you number to contact you when we can go and eat ice cream.”

“Sure” They exchange numbers.

“By the way my name is kim joomyun or Suho”

“mine is lee min jae”

After giving each other their names Min Jae goes back to her friends that were waiting for her with the Frisbee. The rest of the day everyone played and had fun. it was getting dark and so everyone decided to head back home. On the way home Min Jae decided to text suho to tell him if they wanted to go and eat ice cream tomorrow. When she got home there was no reply so she just went to sleep.

>>the next day>>

Min jae checks her phone to see the time and she see’s that there is a message.

‘tomorrow it is then just tell me the time and please and I see you there :D’

She replies back with ‘ meet me at XXXXX place at 3 see you there :D’

After that min jae starts to get ready and then leaves to the ice cream shop. She gets there a little early since the shop is really close to her house. Min jae goes and take a seat at one of the tables and waits for suho. It’s already 3 o’clock and she still doesn’t see Suho yet. Just then suho comes in and looks around to find min jae. Min jae calls suho’s name and then he walks over to her.

“Hey”

“hi”
“shall we get some ice cream now?”

“sure”

They get up and order their ice creams. While min jae was ordering an employee was trying to flirt with her but she was too busy ordering her ice cream that she didn’t notice. Once they got back to their table suho and min jae started to talk about random stuff. They found out that they had a lot in common. Suho and min jae were laughing and having fun that they decided to meet up again next week.

After weeks of hanging out with each other suho finally figures out that he has feeling for min jae, but he doesn’t want to mess up his friendship with her so he decides to hide his feelings.

School is going to start soon and so min jae and so decided to go to the mall. They shopped for a while before suho got hungry and tired from walking around the mall. They enter the food court and min jae went in line to order some food for her and suho. She ordered the food and went back to the table. The food came a few minutes later and they started to eat. After eating suho and min jae decided to go to the park and watch sunset together.

>> at the park>>

“doesn’t the sun look pretty min jae?”

“it does look pretty”

‘not as pretty as you’ said suho’s thoughts

“well we should get going, it’s getting dark now. Let me walk you home”

“yeah we should go.”

They start walking and it’s a quiet walk on the way to min jae’s house. After walking for while they got to min jae home.

“bye suho, thanks for walking me home.”

“you’re welcome”

“goodnight”

“night” they hug and min jae goes inside.

Min Jae’s P.O.V.

Today was fun and hopefully I can hang out with suho again. I think my favorite part of today was getting a hug from him only because I really like him. I wonder if he likes me too but I doubt it since he hasn’t shown a sign that he likes me back.

*phone rings*

“hello”
“hello can I speak to min jae”
“you’re talking to her, may I know who this is?”

“it’s daehyun your cousin pabo”
“oh daehyun oppa. So how’s japan?”

“it’s nice and I need to tell you that I will be in town tomorrow for a few days and I was wondering if I can stay at you house.”

“sure and do you want me to pick you up tomorrow at the airport?”

“yes please and don’t forget the food!”

“fine you fatty”
“yay! Well see ya later”

“kay bye”
*end of conversation*

Daehyun is coming tomorrow, I think I should stock up on food since that boy can eat and I’m afraid that there won’t be enough food for him while he’s here. I’ll go to the store tomorrow and buy food for him. well I’m tired so I’ll think I’ll go to sleep.

>> the next day>>

Okay I have enough food that will last a couple of days while daehyun is here so now to pick him up.

Author’s P.O.V.

As min jae opens the door she is surprised by suho standing at her door.

“oh suho what are you doing here?”

“I was wondering if you wanted to go and see a movie with me today?”

“I would love to go with you suho but I have to go somewhere today maybe next time. I’m really sorry though.”

“it’s okay. How about instead of going to the movies, I can just accompany you. Is that okay?”

“yeah now let’s go before I’m late.”

Suho and min jae get a taxi and go straight to the airport. As soon as they get there min jae, they go straight to where one of the gates where they wait for passengers from the plane to enter and greet them. Once they got to the right gate min jae see’s a guy waiting someone. Min jae automatically recognizes him and yells the guys name.

“DAEHYUN!”

The guy heard and looked up and smiled. Daehyun and min jae ran towards to each other and gave each other giant hug. While hugging each other suho feel really jealous of the guy hugging min jae, so he made a noise to remind min jae that he was there too. The two let go and min jae introduced daehyun to min jae. She also told daehyun that suho was going to tag along with them today. They got daehyun’s bag and took them to min jae home and then all three of them went around town showing daehyun parts of the city.

Throughout the whole day daehyun noticed that suho was very protective of min jae and whenever suho looked at her, daehyun could see that suho likes min jae. This brought daehyun to a great idea to make daehyun jealous. He is going to do anything to make suho jealous and to see if he really likes min jae because min jae is like a sister to him so he only wants the best for her. Thus started daehyuns plan went into action.

Everything suho tried to talk min jae, daehyun would cut him off and start talking to min jae about random stuff. This made suho mad but what made him jealous was while all three of them where walking daehyun would casually put his arm around min jae or they would hold hands. This made suho very jealous and daehyun noticed it.

Since min jae was having so much fun with daehyun and suho she really didn’t notice anything. Only because whenever she is with daehyun both of them would hold hands or daehyun would put his arm around her so she really didn’t mind when daehyun was doing that during the day.

It was getting dark and everyone decided to go min jae house. Since suho was jealous and sad he was quiet on the way there. Min jae noticed and asked suho if he was okay. Once they got there daehyun was the first inside while min jae and stayed outside. Still feeling worried about suho min jae asked him what’s wrong but before she could finish her sentence he kissed he. Out of shock min jae couldn’t move until her senses came back and then she started to kiss suho back.

Suho was surprised that min jae was responding to the kiss but he was happy so he kept on kissing her. Since she wasn’t complaining about the kiss so suho decided to deepen the kiss. After both of them were out of breath they stopped. There was an awkward silence but then suho broke it by talking.

“Sorry it’s just that I’ve wanted to do that for a while now.”

“It’s okay, I’ve kinda wanted to do that too.”

“it’s just I was getting jealous of daehyun for being close to you today that I couldn’t take it anymore so I just kissed you because I really like you.”

“suho you don’t have to be jealous of daehyun silly. He’s my cousin pabo. Besides even if he wasn’t my cousin I wouldn’t like him in that way because I like you too.”

“really!”

“yes really”

“(silence)….so are we…together now? I mean since we both like each other and we kissed?”

“no” said min jae

“What! Why!”

“because you didn’t ask me to be your girlfriend pabo”

“okay then I’ll ask you. *takes a deep breath* Min Jae will you be my girlfriend?”

“yes”

Suho cups min jae’s face a kisses her but they are interrupted  by a noise.

“oops my bad sorry guys. Was I interrupting something?” said daehyun.

“No nothing at all just go back to your eating.” – min jae

“will do!” – daehyun (excited voice)

“oh and dae, thanks.”

“you’re welcome anything for my favorite cousin”

Daehyun went back inside leaving suho and min jae outside again.

>>fast forward 3 years later>>

Suho and min jae are still together and they are getting married soon, with daehyun as the best man.

It’s suho’s and min jae’s third anniversary so they decide to go to where they first met and have fun there.

They went to the beach and brought a Frisbee and played that for a while until min jae threw it too hard and it hit suho’s head again.

Min jae ran towards suho to see if he was okay, he was and then they started to laugh since it was almost exactly like they met. After Frisbee they got ice cream and then got married a few weeks later.

Who would have thought of finding true love with a Frisbee? Certainly not min jae and suho, but it did thus making their love story of strangers to lovers happen because of a painful Frisbee that suho will never play again since he always gets hurt.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it! :) This was kind of hard to write for me since i didn't know how they should meet or how daehyun was going to be in it. Please tell me what you think of it. Also sorry for all the grammar mistakes I made, it's late at night while i'm writing this so i got lazy to fix them all. One more thing, sorry for the long wait but I hope it was worth it for you. :D 

feel free to request another oneshot if you liked to.