His story.. part 2

Welcome to my Mad House

~Jungsu's POV~

"HanKyung! I need to ask you something. Don't be alarmed by it either... It's just... Umm.. How do I say this? Uhh... How do you know Henry Lau?" I ask him. I only just caught up with him in our break. You see, I've been really curious since Heechul told me that Zhou Mi and Hankyung know Henry.

"Did you just say Henry Lau?" I hear him ask me. He sighs and looks down as I nod as my reply. "I used to live next to him when his family first moved here from Canada. It was easy to communicate with him and his family since they spoke Chinese. His parents told me why they moved and everything about their 3 kids. Their oldest, Clinton, seemed to be the sports star in school and college. Their youngest, Whitney, was the most popular girl in school. Then there was Henry, the middle child. They told me he was mentally ill and that they couldn't find a doctor that could help. They said their last doctor gave him pills that helped when he was young." He looks up at me, his eyes full many different emotions. "They also told me that he was getting worse as he was getting older and couldn't control himself as much anymore. So, I recommended you."

I just nod at him, trying to let everything he has said sink in... But it still all doesn't make sense. Some people aren't born with a mental illness. There are factors that contribute to illnesses, mental or physical. There has to be a reason. "HanKyung, they're dead."

"Who are?" He looks at me again, this time only one emotion is running through his eyes: curiosity.

"His parents, Clinton and Whitney. He killed them...  I doubt he meant it though... Poor kid must be so confused about everything." I sigh and look at him now. He's surprisingly silent now about this. Probably in shock about the sudden news.

"Crap.. Did you send anyone out to him Jungsu?" I don't answer. He should know, we are missing one of our doctors after all. "For godsakes Jungsu, just tell me. Did you?" He sighs again and looks down. "He may need electroconvulsive therapy Jungsu. I had a chat with his parents about a month ago. They told me that he would need that treatment if all else fails. They heard online that it helps.... I think it might kill him though."

"Wait.. What?! Electroconvulsive therapy?! Ugh.. My day just keeps getting better and better... Look.. We don't want to kill him. If anything we definately need him alive. I can't believe I'm saying this, but were gonna have to treat him like a guinea pig. And to your question... I sent Kibum out to help him. Hopefully he'll bring Henry here."

~End of POV~

~Henry's POV~

"Kibum.. Why do you want to know all this about me and where are we going?" I ask him. I shouldnt really talk to strangers. Especially after seeing that doctor years ago.

"Henry, it's because I care for you and I need to know." He looks at me with a soft look in his eyes. Something I haven't seen in such a while since I met him. It seemed quite foreign to look at him, especially since he looks so serious and emotionless all the time. "We're going to see Dr Park. Do you remember him at all Henry?"

"Yes.. I think I do." I reply, looking down to my hands, blood stains still evident in the ridges and grooves on my palms. "Jungsu Park?"

"Ne, thats the guy." He nods and smiles softly, parking at a random petrol station. "Ok, so Henry.. How did you kill your parents?"

"With my parents.. We had a disagreement. I blame it all on the medication though.. " I let out a sigh and look to Kibum again, ready to reveal everything again. "My mum was trying to get me to go to the clinic for a checkup and my dad had hold of me. They started pulling me and I pulled back, getting out of their hold. This knocked them onto the road, killing them when I rolled them into the middle where it's easier to get hit. It started off as an accident, until a car went past and injuring me a little, yet I felt good to feel somewhat free. It's disturbing that I can't even feel an ounce of sadness for the deaths."

I smile softly seeing his face fall a little at the rest of my story. Well, I never said it was going to be a happy story.

"I have to admit.. This is a very unusual thing to hear." He starts the car back up, his eyes not wavering from the stretch of road ahead. He looked almost like a zombie. Such a weird thing to see on such a handsome face. "We're almost at the clinic Henry. Hopefully Jungsu hyung can help with everything that's going on with you."


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Lovies!
Long time no see TT_TT I've been busy with college work and I've been generally lazy this past year.

FORGIVE ME PLEASE!!


Anywhoo.. I hope you enjoy this chapter and I should be updating soon.

SARANGHAE!!!!