Why?

Welcome to my Mad House

There is one house, on one lane, in one neighbourhood that no one dares to enter. One young man lives there. His name: Henry Lau.

 

Henry Lau is a young man with mental problems. He is loving, kind and sweet. But when someone he loves gets too close to him, he snaps. Some say it's the medication he's on. Others say it's the way he was brought up. But all the doctors know is that it can't be controlled... Or can it?

 

A new doctor has arrived on the scene. Kim Kibum.

 

Maybe he can figure out what's going through Henry's mind...

 

---------------------------

 

~Kibum's POV~

 

"Kibum, are you sure you want to see this patient? He's unstable! He may even kill you!"

 

"Jungsu hyung, I'll be fine. Trust me, I've met a few nutters in my day. He won't be much of a problem." I reply to hyung, looking at him in the eye. He may be my boss, but he hasn't really experienced what it's like to be with the mentally unstable. "You do trust me right?"

 

"Ofcourse I do trust you Kibummie, it's just that this patient can't be controlled at all. His previous carers and doctors have been killed because of him. I don't want you to die just because of this. Because of him." Jungsu whispered to me, placing a hand on my shoulder. "He's dangerous... Young, but very dangerous."

 

 

"I know hyung, I know. But, I'm old enough to look after myself. Besides, I may be able to find what makes him tick. He's most likely just a stupid boy who wants attention." I reply back to him. I had been looking for the boy's file to see who he was. All I knew was that his name is Henry and that he's 17. Nothing is known about his parents or his medical history. "Hmm.. This is strange... Why doesn't it say anything about his medicl history or parents? Is there any reason?"

 

Jungsu just looked at me like I was crazy. "What? That can't be right! There should be some medical history... If not ALL medical history." He takes the file off me and starts flicking through. "Geez! You're right Kibum. There is NO medical records at all. It's like he hasn't really existed in the past century." He looks back up to me and hands the file back. "Well, I can't really stop you from doing this can I?... You're gonna need this file. It's atleast got enough information on him that you can use. Plus, it says where he lives. Good luck Kibum. You're gonna need it."

 

~End of POV~
 

 

---------------------------

 

~No one's POV~
 


"I'm sorry Whitney. But I had to do it.. You would have left me like everyone else did. Mom & dad left.. Even Clint did. You knew what would happen... You knew that this was the only way I could be with you all forever. Now no one can get hurt anymore." A young boy whispered to his dead sister, his hands covered in her blood. "Why did you all have to do this? Why couldn't you all have left me to overdose? WHY?!"
 


He stands up and walks towards the phone, calling an old friend of his. "Hello. Doctor? I need some help.. Can you bring the police aswell? Please... I've done it this time.... I've really have lost everyone... Thankyou" Once he puts the phone down he grabs a pen and a page from his mother's notebook, leaving a little message for the oncoming doctor and police:
 


I'm sorry to God for what I have done.
I love my family, so I killed all of them.
It was the only thing I could do to stay
with them F O R E V E R.
They would have left me otherwise.
Please don't judge me for what I have done.
My mind isn't in the right place...
Hasn't been for years...
My medication made it worse.. It
should have made me better...
But the other doctors said I'd be fine.

That I'd be N O R M A L.
I need help... I'm scared to let people
get close to me. They end up dead just
like my family.
Someone please help me... Make this
illness go away. Make me stop hurting
all I care for... Kill me if you must. I'll even
kill myself if I have to.
Please help me... I can't take this anymore.
From: Henry.

 

 

The boy lays down next to the bodies and note. Waiting for them all to arrive. No noise is made, and no movements are shown. Now all he has to do supress the need to kill himself, letting the torment of his past and present scar his mind.
 

 

~End of POV~

 

---------------------------

 

 

KYAH! ><
Hi lovies~! What do you think of the first chapter? To be completely honest.. I have no idea what I've been writing. My mind is kinda mixed up at the moment. HarHar >o<

I'll try and write the next chapter soon. I have college work I need to do >~< -le sob-

SARANGHAE LOVIES!