His story.. part 1

Welcome to my Mad House

~Kibum's POV~

There are many things I don't know about Henry. Like, why he killed his parents. Well... I know he said that they would leave him.. But.. Why?

"Hey Henry, do you know why you're ill?" I quietly ask, picking up his note and walking to the car with him. Poor kid.. He must be scared of me.. He hasn't really looked at me since we left the house.

"Not really... When I was 5 my parents took me to see a doctor because I had been behaving strangely. I used to write weird things on the walls with crayons and sometimes my own blood." He looks down again, this time to his wrists which are covered in scars all the way up to his elbows. "I was convinced that someone was coming for me and that my parents didn't love me enough... So the doctor gave me this medication. He told me I was depressed and mentally unstable." Henry passes me over his medication. The bottle was labelled poison on it... Does he relize what he's been taking? "I didn't  believe the doctor at first, but I took the medication anyway. It helped for the first 3 weeks, I was a 'normal' child at that time. Well behaved, happy and carefree. Nothing was the same after that. It's like something snapped. My parents took me back to the doctor a few days later." He continued to look at his wrists. "He told us that everything would be fine and told me to keep taking the pills. They haven't done me any good since that time. All I do now though is hurt. Myself and those around me. I'm a hazard Kibum. A bigger hazard than a suicide bomber."

"Henry... You know... You can't help what you have done... Are there any events that could've started all this?" The bottle in my hands quickly goes back into his bag. His mind... What has gotten into this boy's mind?

"I think it was when my grandma died... I was only young and my sister was only tiny... My sister... Whitney... I killed her..." He's tearing up now.. He killed his sister? Well.. That would explain why there were 4 bodies next to eachother in the house. "She was going to leave me... She was going to move out and stay with her friends. I couldn't risk being alone..."

"Is this why there are bodies lying around?"

"Mhhm... My parents and brother aswell... They're there in the house too... It's so I can be with them forever. They won't leave me now... Now they're gone." He sighs, getting into the car and dumping his bag into the back seat. "I accidentally killed Clinton.. He was the first one dead.. But it felt good in a way to know that there was his blood everywhere.  You see.. This was a few years ago.. He was getting ready to go to college. I didn't want him to leave and we kind of fought. I ended up pushing him from his bedroom window and he fell out of it. I didn't know the window was open. He fell straight onto the iron fence. The spikes going through his body.." I follow him in the car, and started it up, driving and listening to him.

He's living a tortured life. All because of a series of unfortunate events.
I better call Jungsu and tell him about this as soon as I can.

~End of POV~

~Sungmin's POV~

"Kyuhyun, is there any coffee? We could all use a cup.. Especially Jungsu hyung. He's been worked up about this case since Kibummie left... Poor hyung." I ask, walking into the staff room. It's always nice to go in when were all particularly stressed and tired.

"Uhh.. Yeah I think there's some left.. If Donghae hasn't drank it all already." Kyuhyun replies, staring at the coffee jar like it was gonna magically come to him. "Damn fish... He drinks too much... He knows I can't drink wine on the job! I think he's testing me...."

"Hahahaha What? You got caught drinking again??" I just laugh at him. He's starting to go crazy without his coffee now. Pahhhahahahahahahaha!

"Sorry Kyu~ You should've been fast enough." We hear Donghae. Donghae is our resident "fish". My reason for calling him a fish is that he practically swims in the amount of coffee he drinks. I have no clue what everyone elses reason is. I wish I knew.

"Damn fish. You know I need the coffee to stay awake!!" Kyuhyun runs after him, swinging his fists around. Aigo... Well! I'll see if Zhou Mi can buy more coffee for us... Heh heh!

~End of POV~

~Jungsu's POV~

"Yobosaeyo. Oh! Hello Kibum! What's been going on? Mhhm. Mhhm. I see... So he killed them? Wow.. He's on medication? What medication is it? WHAT?! POISON!? Is that what's making him act like this??? You know, I never gave him that medication. I only saw him once or twice. Only for a check up. But this was 2 years ago. Mhhm.. Ok.. Thankyou Kibum. Annyeong!" I write everything down that Kibum says. So.. I find out that Henry actually killed his family and that his medication says poison on it. This can't be good...  "Why would his medication say poison?... And why is he taking it still? Hmm... So many unanswered questions."

"Hey hot shot! Why aren't you working at the moment?" One of my patients, Heechul, walks in. Heechul was once an 'evil mastermind' with Kyuhyun learning all he could from him. They were quite a pair. Those were some good and terrifying times. Well, Heechul is reformed now. He isn't as evil as before and has became quite the do-gooder lately. I'm so proud of him.

"I needed to take a break Heechul.... I'm sure you've heard of Henry Lau. Am I correct?" I look at him, resting my head on the desk for a little bit. Aigo.. I feel a headache coming.

"Have I heard about him? Paaahahaha! Ofcourse I have. Hannie and Mimi know him well." He sits on the desk and crosses his legs, getting comfy. Aish.. This diva. "If you want info on the kid ask them both. They know more than you think they do."

"Heechul are you cra- wait... you're onto something.. YOU GENIUS! I WOULD KISS YOU IF WE BOTH AREN'T IN RELATIONSHIPS!" I exclaim, probably scaring him.. Kekeke! "Now.. Just to get them to squeal..."

"Woah there slave, you don't get all this info for free y'know. I need.. Payment~" He smirks at me.. Geez.. This diva.. Honestly, always giving us things for a price. "How about a vacation. Somewhere warm for the winter. Just me and Hannie. What do you say?"

"Ughh.. Fine, you both can go on vacation. Just don't do anything stupid you crazy diva." I smile lightly and push him off the desk. "Please leave now Heechul. I'm sure Hangeng needs you and besides, I have a lot of things to do about this situation with Henry."

~End of POV~

--------------------------------------

Hey Lovies!

I decided to write this up quickly.. Its a kind of quick filler on some parts with added creepyness from Hennerz haha!

I'm kinda not in the mood to write because in general I feel pretty invisible and it kinda hurts.

Either way I hope you like this chapter

SARANGHAE LOVIES!