Chapter 2

Duizhang's Love Triangle

It was the early moring. Baekhyuns parent annouced that he was moving school yesterday and he was destressed. He put gangman style on full voume and mourned about how much he would miss suho, while chugging vodka and pills :////// LOL

Back to the story...

 

Baekhyun's eyes closed tightly as he yawned like a little kitten. He turned over on the bed sheets begging to have more sleep but he knew he has to get up. He sang Girls Generation's Gee while walking to the bathroom and almost walked into the door. Once he had a shower and brushed his teeth he went back into his room and put on his school uniform amd then he started applying his eyeliner with absolute care and presision. After that he grabbed his bag and a piece of toast and walked out of his house closing the door behind him.

The spring morning air was refreshing and cold but Baekhyun didn't like the cold so he tried to walk as fast as possible. Finally turning up at the gates a weird view awaited him. School gates closed shut and Suho sitting there on the pavement looking far into the distance. "Hello?" Baekhyun waved. "Oh hi" Replied Suho. "What's going on? Why is there no one here? Why are you sitting here?" Baekhyun asked worriedly. "Well the school is shut because there was a fire in the cafeteria and the school didn't tell anyone so everyone turned up and had to go home. I'm just waiting for my mum to pick me up" Explained Suho. "Oh wtf. I could be sleeping right now! Ughh, I guess I'll go back home then". "Yeah haha, see you around. Bye" "Bye!!" Shouted Baekhyun over his shoulder while doing an awkward backwards wave.

Baekhyun was not in the mood for mornings, ever. When he reached his bed he literally collapsed and slept for an additional 4 Hours or so. When he finally decided to wake up it was already 2pm he was shocked at how much he slept. He practically rolled down the stairs trying to wake him self up because he was in an almost undescribable state were he didn't even know what was going on because he slept so much. 

It had gotten very windy outside Baekhyun noticed. Erghhh he shuddered. Just the thought of the cold made him cringe. He went and made himself a big cup of Tea and sat on his rugged old couch. Placing the cup carefully onto the table as he streched his arm out as far as he could to reach  the T.V remote on the other side of the table. Baekhyun was used to the fact that there was nothing to watch on tv. Ever. All the shows bored him. He had seen everything a thousand times already, he was sick of it.

After about an hour of staring blankly at the generic screen of the pop music channel Baekhyun finally decided to turn the god forsaken T.V off. He ran back upstairs almost spraining his ankle. "OMG" he exclaimed at his house that always seemed to  bully him. When he finally got to his room he jumped on his bed and stared at the ceiling. "Boring. Boring. Boring, bored. Boring, boring, bored." He sang to the tune of Twinkle Twinkle Little star. "What the hell is wrong with me." Baekhyun suddenly sat up and looked around. His room was practically a pile of junk and what the hell, he had nothing better to do so he started cleaning everything and throwing all the old junk out. He came across so many things he hadn't seen before. Old toys from when he was in 2nd Grade, photographs of him with his old friends by the old park that got destroyed many years ago. Baekhyun sat there, remembering everything. He couldn't believe how fast his life was going. He realized all those friends, are now strangers. He hasn't spoken to them let alone seen them since he moved away to a different High School.

Finally he hears the front door slam. That meant his parents finally got home! Baekhyun ran down stairs in excitment to greet them. For he had been alone the whole day. "Annyeonghaseyo Umma, Appa. Kwenchanayo?" Baekhyun said excitedly. "Annyeong Baekhyun." replied his father. "Baekhyun. Please come and sit down at the table. Your mother and I would like to speak to you about something important" he continued. Baekhyun's eyes suddenly widened as he became worried. He took a chair and sat down anyway though. "What? What is it appa?" he asked. 

"Well.." His Father started. "Your Uncle, we rarley get to see each other anymore and we're Brothers right? Well, me and your Mother have been thinking about it and we're going to move closer to them. It's not that much of a problem is it? I mean...you don't have many friends in this school anyway and you will go to the same school and Jongin so you wont be a total outcast. You too can hang out and be friends and yeah....we hope you are okay with it Baekhyun..." Baekhyun just sat there processing everything what had just been said to him. "So, you mean, we're moving away?!" Exclaimed Baekhyun. "That is what I said" replied his father. "Okay, when do i start?" "Monday." "Monday?! Already? So soon!!! Aigoo." Baekhyun stood up and walked up to his bedroom.

He texted Suho about it and Suho wished him luck and promised to keep in touch. After that he texted Jongin. Jongin got really excited and started showering Baekhyun with questions and telling him loads of stuff and how good everything will be. Baekhyun thought ahh maybe it wont be so bad afterall? 

The following morning Baekhyun and his parents went to get uniform. His mum helped him to get loads of accessorys so he looked fashionable aswell. Baekhyun was really excited he started running around screaming cutely while his mum just stood there judging him. His father was long gone from the area, he was too embarrest of his son acting like a crazy fool.

 

On Monday morning Baekhyun wakes up extra early to get ready and look presentable. He puts on all his uniform and a pretty scarf and applied his eyeliner carefully. Once he was ready he took his schoolbag, flung it over his shoulder and headed off to his new school. 

The building was very large but it still seemed welcoming. There were children of all ages playing games in the playground. Baekhyun smiled to himself taking in the new surroundings. Everything was so different, but he felt like he needed change to brighten up his life.

Suddenly he notices a familar smile beyond the way too hyped children. He calls out "Hey Jongin!!!" The brown haired boy turns to face Baekhyun and butterflies pretty much filled his eyes how happy he was. He ran over and hugged Baekhyun like it was their first and last day in each others company. 

They walk into the school together and Kai shows Baekhyun around. He points at every poster and billboard up around the school. Baekhyun was so intrigued, it was very different from his old boring school, He couldn't wait to see more!!!!!!!

 

 


Hey guys sorry for the long wait!!! I couldn't update for a long time because frankly enough I was lacking imagination. It's still pretty bad though. Mianhae!!! It'll be better in the future okay!!! 

Tell us what you all think of it so far please!! Gomawo!!!

 

♥♥ShAwOlAnna♥♥