Chapter 3

Duizhang's Love Triangle

It was a free peroid and Kris was sitting in the libary trying to finish his homework for next class. Of course he sat at the far table alone. Most of his hair was tied in a ponytail and he wore a bright blue scarf completely standing out from the background. At the doors to the libary Chanyeol stood with Kai and they were discussing varouis movies and songs. "You know chan i could dance to that!" Kai laughed. "I could too!" chanyeol replied eagerly. "No, just no! You are rubbish at dancing and your clumsy". Chanyeol gave him the evils and tuned his back in a dramatic way. Through the glass doors he spotted Kris at the far end of the library.

Chanyeol turned back to face Kai. "pfftt i dont need you " he said dramticly as he flund the libary door open pretending to be insulted. "See you later?" Kai said quitely. He stood there swaying on the spot alone. "yeah.. yeah? Good? Ok." He said sarcasically under his breath and laughed. Suddenly Kai spotted someone and ran off down the hall. Chanyeol contiuned walking through the libary, manging to knock over a few books on the way.

"Ayoo wassup Kris" Chanyeol shouted as several people looked at him annoyed. "opps sorry, its a libary" he just sighed. Kris looked through the corner of his eye to see Chanyeol standing there with a big smile on his face. "ayo wassssssup?" kris just replied. Chanyeol quickly pulled out a chair next to him and sat down. Still smiling widely he got his homweork out his bag and pushed it towards kris. Kris just peered down and then looked up to chanyeol in confusion. "Were friends now" chanyeol said slowly so kris could understand. " Friends help friends with homework." Kris just laughed and accepted his help. They stayed there for the rest of the free period and finished not only Kris's homework for next lesson, but all the homework he had for the week.

Kris seemed gratefull for Chanyeols help as they both walked to their next class, science. "So where is Kai anyway?" Kris said. "i dont even know" Chanyeol just laughed and Kris rolled his eyes. "Bit weird that kid, isent he?" Chanyeol nodded enuthastically and they both smirked alittle. "But dont tell him that, he is kinda ok... sometimes. You know between chatting up anything that moves." Chanyeol explained. Kris had nothing to say but the look in his eyes showed that he agreed.

As they turned the corner they spotted Kai, this time he was not alone. He stood outside science talking to a short cute boy that look like a puppy and they were laughing. Kris and Chanyeol seemed to both forget where they were and chanyeol walked over quiclky. Kris just walked behind slowly trying to remain cool. "Hey Kai, Leave the poor guy alone" Chanyeol shouted down the hall. Many people turned to look at him. Many gasped at the site of seeing him with kris. "Excuse me?" the boy said slightly scared. "He is just chatting you up right? He chats up anything that moves then acts all cute. Honestly in my time.." chanyeol was intruppeted "Shut the hell up Chan" Kai said. The boy now in the middle of them looked shocked and just stuttered. "Ermmm" The boy tried to speak. " i swear when i first met kai he tried to chat me up! But then i found out how annoying he can be and i was like, im not turning gay for you... " Chanyeol rammbled on obvouisly talking as he was nevous. Kris stood aside watching the bizzare scence unfold untill he pushed Chanyeol out of the way to shut him up and held his hand out. "Hi im Kris, your the new kid right:?" 

The boy relaxed and nodded at Kris. "Yes thank you im Byun Baekhyun, You can call me Baek. "He then turned to look at Chanyeol. "Im Kai's cousin. "Chanyeols face flushed pink and he looked down at the floor. "im sorry i didnt realise on of my  friends had a cousin" Chanyeol stuttered quitely then looked up at Kai angrily" Kai just grinned " I told you to shut up, you need to listen to me, and you would defiently turn gay for me." Kai just started laughing so much he rolled up into a ball. Chanyeol looked from Baek to Kai and then at Kris desprete for someone to save him. Kris just kept his face trying not to laugh himself.

Chanyeol stormed off in the opposite direction."I HATE YOU GUYS!" he shouted down the hall... even though he had science class in the other direction.


Hey guys !!!!!!! Please comment ~~~~~Imadragon