Chapter one

Duizhang's Love Triangle

In this school it was normal for girl to stand in groups whispering. Not just some of the time.. but all of the time. Many of the boys spent countless attempts to eavesdrop on their conversations; To see what the girls giggles were about. Even though they knew. They were talking about Kris. Perfect Kris. They all loved him and adored him. The other boys couldn't help and wonder what they saw in him,  but I'm sure the boys secretly loved him aswell.The moment he walked down the hall that morning he smiled brightly at a girl to the left of his first class and smirked.

It was easy for him to mess with them. She fell to the floor passing out from seeing him. Kris just pulled his hair from his face and laughed. They didn't understand him but he knew how easy he could have anybody he wanted. This was the fact. Everybody he wanted, wanted him back. There was nobody that didn't.Maybe even all the boys loved him secretly but against their will ...ofcourse.You couldn't help but love Kris.

Math class had began. Kris moved his way swiftly to the back and sat down unloading his things in front of him. He was late to class as normal but not even the teacher cared. A second after Kris was settled the door flung open and a boy stumbled into class. "sorry I'm late sir" he said quickly as he walked to few rows in front of Kris then sat down. He sat down next to a boy that sighed and threw him a textbook. Both boys were also perfect.There hair never moved out of place and had the cutest smiles.But still all girls looked at Kris as he began to finish his work.

Sir at the front began to ramble on about how its unacceptable to be late for a class as important as math as he mentioned the boys name. Kai  was the name he kept mentioning.People laughed at him as he tried to defend him self  to sir but he ended up getting in more trouble"shut up yeah?" the boy next to him said whacking him lightly then poking his tongue out playfully. "shut up chanyeol!" he said , "but sir Kris was late too." That moment everyone went silent, even chanyeol next to him gasped and started banging his head against the table. When he stopped he lent across and whispered to Kai. "No one likes you Kai."

Kai whimpered and wrapped his arms around himself as everyone else silented judged.He knew he went to far to insult Kris. "Don't be mean to kirs" sir just quietly added as he sat down at his desk.Even sir loved him.Kris just slightly  smiled then returned to his non expressionless face.He peered up at the clock and laughed.As he rose and left the class nobody said anything but they watched his every move until he left through the door. The rest of the class started to pack away."Did i say you could leave?" sir said.

Chanyeol started to think about how Kris left without anybody mentioning anything and about how even though he is supposedly popular he has no friends. He didn't understand Kris. But he wanted too.Chanyeol grabbed Kai by the wrist as he slid a girl his number underneath the table. "I'm sure he will get back to you" chanyeol said sarcastically as he pulled Kai up out of his seat a few seconds before anyone else got up. "bye sir" said Kai in a smug tone as he left the room. The other students just watched them shocked, they walked out of class without permission!

They started walking down the hall and Kai starting talking to chanyeol about everyone that loves him and how good at dancing he is. "shut up Kai." chanyeol just said as he opened his locker laughing.He put some books away and shut the door.As he pulled away his red scarf was caught in the door. Kai just evilly laughed beside him as he watched him try to yank his scarf out and fell on the floor.

"clumsy?" Kai said smugly. Chanyeol just looked up in disgust. "nobody likes you Kai" he spat. He rose from the floor and straightened himself up.Kai nodded with approval at his appearance then he swiftly turned his back and walked up to a girl. "that " Chanyeol said under his breath.He laughed to himself."obviously" said a voice behind him.When chanyeol turned there stood Kris with a face.Chanyeol just stood there without any words to say.Kris was speaking to him?He was shocked and mesmerized by his presents. Kris! The Kris!

"ermmmm" Chanyeol just said as he fidgeted with his hair. Kris just laughed. "your weird" Kris said. Chanyeol was insulted and just said the first thing that came to his mind. " and your lonely!". Kris just smirked and walked backwards slightly."your not lonely if you chose to be alone.Persides I doubt anyone has interesting conversations." Kris just rambled on. "sit with us at lunch?" chanyeol replied quietly. Kris stood for a second and contempliated.He then nodded and gestured for chanyeol to lead the way.Chanyeol suddenly burst back in to reality and laughed.As he walked to the restruant he grabbed Kai by the collar and dragged him away from the girls he was chatting up.Chanyeol just giggling like a little kid. "i hate you Chan."Kai just moaned before spotting Kris was standing right behind him. "NOBODY LIKE YOU KAI" Chanyeol replied. And for the first time Kris laughed but not the fake, evil; laugh that he usually does.The kind that actually made him smile.

 

 


Please comment :D face= -_- lol soo Kris

Only mean to Kai cause he is a tbh :D new fangirl be nice!!  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Imadragon