First meeting

Blind Love

 

Chapter one: First meeting

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A frustrated Soyeon stormed inside her big room, stomping her way to her bed. Anger and frustration showed on her face. She was displeased with what just happened.

“It’s been a month already, she’s driving me crazy” Soyeon groaned out loud.
She’s been telling Jiyeon to go to school but the latter never listened to her. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath to settle her anger.

Another groan escaped when she heard a knock on her door.

“Come in” yelled Soyeon not bothering to open the door.

“Master” a tanned and good looking maid entered the room.

Soyeon jumped from her bed making her way to the maid when she heard her voice. The master’s fast and dorky action made the latter giggle.

Soyeon closed the door before giving the latter a back hug, not wanting anyone to see or hear them.

“My love I missed you” Soyeon said, giving the latter a short kisses on her shoulders and neck.

The maid giggled when she felt the ticklish breath of her master on her neck.

“Yah! Soyeon-ah, I didn’t come here to play. Besides, we were together all night long yesterday” said the maid hitting her master lightly on arm. A lot of images popped in her mind when she remembered what they did the past night.

The master laughed out loud when she saw the light pink shade on the latter cheeks.

“Oh yeah … we did a lot of things yesterday” said the master teasing the blushing maid.

The maid pushed her master, making her master laugh again teasing her.

“I came here to tell you that the new neighbors, the Ham family moved to the villa next yours” said the maid to her master who was still laughing at her cute actions.

“Sure, I guess we will give them a welcoming visit this afternoon … so prepare, I want you to go with us” Soyeon said while giving her lover a wink.

“Sorry I can’t go” The maid bowed apologetically to her master.

Confusion appeared on the master face.

“Why?”

The maid bowed again “I just can’t go”. A pink shade appeared on the maid face before she walked weirdly out of the room.

When the master saw her lover weird way of walking couldn’t contain her laugh and bursted out laughing hysterically.

“It’s okay … just take care of yourself” Soyeon yelled between her laughter.



















“Why did you drag me with you? I don’t want to meet those people” The younger girl said coldly to her sister while wearing her black sunglasses.

Soyeon held Jiyeon’s hand on the way guiding her to their new neighbor’s house, while her other hand was holding a cake made by their chef.

“It won’t take long, just be polite” The older girl ordered the younger girl sternly. She was kind of afraid that Jiyeon won’t associate with their new neighbors like the past ones.

After the incident no one in their neighborhood dared to go near their house because of Jiyeon’s cold and rude attitude. Even their neighbors moved to a new neighborhood.

When they reached the house, Soyeon pressed on the doorbell and waited patiently for someone to answer. In the other hand Jiyeon was already bored and started fidgeting in her place.

After a minute the door was opened by a middle aged woman.

Soyeon bowed with a smile on her face when she saw the older woman.

“Hello, you must Mrs. Ham … we are your neighbors, the Park family” Soyeon said with bright smile handing the cake politely to Mrs. Ham.

Mrs. Ham smiled back mesmerized by the girl’s beauty and politeness.

Soyeon nudged Jiyeon when the younger girl didn’t bother to speak or even bow.

“Hmph”. That’s the only thing was heard from Jiyeon, even after her sister nudged her again to bow she just ignored her.

Mrs. Ham felt something weird and uncomfortable about the younger girl but she shrugged it off and signaled to the two girls to come in.


They were led to the living room by Mrs. Ham. A man in his middle age welcomed them and told them to sit down.

“Sorry for the mess, we just moved in” said Mrs. Ham before excusing herself to bring something for their guests.

Jiyeon was fidgeting in her place again waiting for the visit to end, she didn’t like meeting people.

“So you girls are the daughters of Mr. Park?” asked Mr. Ham

Soyeon nodded her head “I’m Soyeon … and this is my younger sister Jiyeon” Said Soyeon pointing at Jiyeon.

“So how old are you girls?” asked Mrs. Ham while serving water to their guests.

“I’m twenty five and Jiyeon is nineteen” answered Soyeon smiling to the older lady.

Jiyeon couldn’t take the boredom anymore, she stood up not bothering to even say goodbye. She took careful steps trying to remember the way out. But what she didn’t know about is, the girl who came running from upstairs to her direction.

In a blink of an eye both of the girls were knocked out on the floor.

A loud gasp escaped Soyeon’s mouth, she run to her sister and helped her to stand up.

“Are you okay Jiyeon?” asked Soyeon checking her sister’s body if she got bruises or injuries.

“Yah!” the girl with the short hair who bumped the younger girl yelled at her. “Are you a blind or what”.

Soyeon face turned blank, she felt sorry for her sister. Even if the short hair girl didn’t really mean it, it will affect her younger sister. She wanted to die in the moment, she didn’t want to see her sister get hurt.

“Eunjung” Mr. Ham stern and manly voice yelled displeased of the short hair girl rudeness.

A laugh interrupted Mr. Ham. All eyes went to the source of the sound. It was Jiyeon who was laughing pitifully.

Soyeon’s worried eyes never left her sisters.

“It’s funny because … I am really blind” Jiyeon took off her sunglasses. Her eyes were staring aimlessly as if they were lost.

No one dared to speak as Jiyeon made her way out of the villa.

The short hair girl couldn’t process what just happened. The shock of what just happened made her speechless.

Mr. and Mrs. Ham were shocked too. They were speechless as well.

Soyeon bowed before running out of the Ham family’s villa catching up with Jiyeon.


“Wow” that’s the only word came out of the girl with the short hair.




















The dinner was quiet with the Park sisters. Soyeon didn’t know how to start a conversation, and Jiyeon didn’t bother to start any.

At night Jiyeon went outside to take her ‘night rest’ under the Cherry tree like always.

She lay under the Cherry tree and closed her eyes trying to take a small nap. But the incident that happened in the afternoon kept on popping inside her head. The girl’s words were playing inside her head.

“So rude” she mumbled nonchalantly.








“Wah! So beautiful”.  A sudden voice interrupted the blind girl’s rest.

Jiyeon sat properly searching for the source of the voice.

“Who are you?” asked Jiyeon half yelling.

“Wow … take it easy. I knocked the door and one of your maids opened the door for me I wanted to—“. When Jiyeon listened carefully to the latter’s voice, she knew that this girl is the girl from the incident earlier.

“I don’t care about your story … what do you want?” interrupted Jiyeon.

“I just want to apologize … I didn’t really mean the words I said earlier, I’m sorry” the girl bowed then knocked her head with her hand when she remembered that the girl in front of her was blind.

“I don’t need your apology … get out of my house” Jiyeon ordered the girl with an unfriendly manner, not wanting to hear more ‘sorry’. She doesn’t want anyone’s pity just because she’s blind.

The other girl raised an eyebrow, she was taken aback by the blind girl’s act. She shrugged it off walking to the blind girl direction. She sat next to her, looking at the Cherry tree behind them.

Jiyeon’s eyes widen when she felt the ‘unwanted’ girl sit next to her. She was taken aback by surprise, this is the first time someone actually disobeys her.

“Your eyes really get round when they are wide open” the short hair girl chuckled.

“Why are you still here?” half yelled Jiyeon.

“I was about to tell why I’m here but you said ‘I don’t care about your story’” sarcasm was obvious in the short hair girl.

Jiyeon become speechless. That’s the first time someone makes fun of her.

The short hair girl stood up, dusting her cloths. She looked at the latter with a smile
“Before I go I want to tell you that … I didn’t apologize for pity … I apologized just to be polite”.

The short hair girl walked out of the Park’s villa without looking back at the shocked Jiyeon.


‘You are interesting … see you later Jiyeon’





In the other hand Jiyeon was still in her daze. Her barrier broke by the sudden encounter of this new girl in the neighborhood. She never thought someone would actually dare to talk to her. New feelings were growing inside of her, but she couldn’t sort them out.

“She doesn't feel pity for me…”








 

 

 


 








(A/N)


it's not that long ... but it has lots of hints xD.
please comment and tell me ... what do you think? :D