Prologue

Blind Love

 

 

A girl in her late teen’s walked out of the big villa wearing a red scarf with along sleeved light jacket and short shorts.

She took a deep breath inhaling the fresh air of the night. She sat under the huge Cherry tree at the backyard of their villa for her ‘night rest’. She took another deep breath while closing her eyes, inhaling the smell of the Cherry tree.

 

It’s the same…’

 


She rested her back on the tree, refreshing her mind. She slowly opened her eyes and chuckled, she felt pity for herself.

 

Useless’

 


That’s what she thinks of herself.  She stood up and turned around facing the Cherry tree. She placed her hand on the tree truck and sighed.

 

‘I miss you’



She kept on that position for couple of minutes listening to the tree leafs playing with the night wind before she was interrupted.

“Jiyeonie, dinner is ready”. A girl in her middle twenties came out of the big villa walking to the latter that was standing under the Cherry tree

Jiyeon turned around and made her way to the villa with careful and small steps. The older girl walked to the latter wanting to help the latter to make it inside. She held the latter’s hand, but the latter immediately moved away.

“I can walk by myself” the younger girl said in cold tone, not wanting any help from anyone even if it was her own sister.

The older girl sighed and followed the latter inside the villa.

















The sounds of the metal spoons hitting the plates filled the big, spacious dining room. The older girl kept on glancing at the latter in front of her every now and then. She sighed and placed her spoon next to her plate. One of the maids, who were standing behind the older girl, took the plate and cleaned the older girl’s side.

“Jiyeonie…” The older girl called wanting the attention from the latter.

Three minutes pass, and no one dared to talk. The older girl sighed again and called the latter.

“Jiyeo—“

Before the older girl could even finish her word, the latter slammed her spoon on the side of her plate glaring aimlessly at the sound of her sister.

“Just get to the point” the younger girl hissed at the older girl. An obvious irritation showed on her face.

“You need to go to school” The older girl said not surprised with her sister’s rude attitude.

Sarcastic chuckle escaped the younger girl’s mouth “I won’t go to a blind people school”.

The older girl slammed her hand on the big wooden table, her blood was boiling. Anger felled her. She wants the best for her sister, but the younger girl was so stubborn.

“Why can’t accept the fact that you are blind?” the older girl yelled, she couldn’t contain her anger anymore. She felt guilt overwhelm her when she saw her younger sister expressions turn blank but she didn’t show any weakness or regret in her words.

No one dared to make a move or breathe even the maids where scared of what will happen next. The older girl’s aura dominated the place.

The younger girl stood up, lots of feelings storming inside of her. Hurt, Petty, Guilt and weakness that’s what she feels at the moment.

“I’m full” she made her way out of the room with careful steps. She wants to be away from people’s sight before her tears betray her and fall in front of everyone. She don’t want to show her weakness to other people.

After the door was slammed by the younger girl the maids cleaned the table without making any noise. After the maids where done they left their master alone in the big room to give her privacy, except for one.

The older girl relaxed when she felt two soft hands on her shoulders giving her a massage.

“You were harsh on her Soyeon-ah” whispered the maid.

Soyeon sighed “I know … she’s so stubborn”. Soyeon took the maid’s left hand placing it on her
Left cheek.

“I don’t blame her, she lost a lot the past two years” said the maid while sitting on her master’s lap.

“I lost two important things in my life after the incident too Qri-ah” hurt and lost was visible on the master’s face.

“You are the only thing left for me” Soyeon kissed the latter’s hand. She really meant those words.

The maid wiped the lone tear that escaped her master’s eye with her thumb.

“Don’t say that baby. Jiyeon is still here with you, she might be changed from the outside but she still her old playful and cheering Jiyeon in the inside … Just give her some time". Qri smiled to her master and gave her a quick peck on the lips. “Okay?”

Soyeon smiled brightly at her one and only, giving her the ‘okay’ sign.

“I’m glad you are mine. I hope Jiyeon find someone’s perfect like you” said Soyeon giving her another peck before they left the big dining room with their hands intertwined.







 


 





(A/N)

Don't worry guys it's 100% EunYeon fanfic xD
I'm just giving hints in this prologue.