04 The Plan

Changing you inside and out

 

*SCHOOLS OUT!*

“YESSSSSSSSSSSS!” I said out loud as I walked out of the class. I met up with Woohyun on the way to my locker and we were just talking about what we were going to do in the long weekend. I threw all my books into my locker and locked it up. “Uh, don’t you need to do homework?” Woohyun asked.

I gave him a glare and said “Homework? Since when did I ever do homework?” “Good point” He said in response. Walking out of the school you were stopped by someone poking you, you ignored it because someone might just be bumping you, it didn’t stop.

“IF YOU DO IT AGAIN I SWEAR TO GOD I’M GOING TO END YOU. “ You said and turning around. Up-close to your face was Ren holding a banquet of red roses. “Hey, are you free tonight?” Ren asked, at that moment you thought of a plan, it was mischievous and horrid, but it would get him out of your hair for a while.

“No actually I’m not; I’m going out with my new boyfriend” You said “Eh?” Ren said. Right then you kissed Woohyun deeply in front of Ren and when you let go, you smirked at him and grabbed Woohyun’s hand and went off.

Woohyun completely stunned just stared at you deeply. “Uh-““Don’t say a word I’m thinking” You interrupted him. You reached the ice-cream store 7 blocks away from the school. “Ah, I think he’s gone now, ice cream?” You ask, “Ah, Ah AH yeah sure haha” Woohyun said with a confused tone.

You bought some ice cream for both of you and sat down and stayed quiet. “Uh, Hwangee… What was all that?” Woohyun said looking at me waiting for a sincere answer. “Well, first things first, we are dating now. Alright? Sorry but no girls for a while. Second thing was I made it on the spot. It’s to get rid of Ren. “I answered looking at Woohyun who looked completely dazed.

‘Aish.” Woohyun said. “Wae? Do you not like me?” You said putting your face right up to Woohyun. He blushed and stuttered out “a-ani it’s just that fact that I won’t be dating girls” You strongly gave me a nudge, “YAH! IS THIS HOW YOU GON TREAT YOUR GIRL?” You said a bit loud. “SHHHHHH” Woohyun said putting his finger to your pouting mouth, “okay, okay okay, I won’t think about other girls. Just don’t hurt me…. Yeobo” He finished. He took his finger away and dug into the ice cream. You blushed. Dazed and blushing. *Dugeun Dugeun Dugeun* “Stupid heart, no. sit.” You said to yourself. “Eh?” Woohyun said. “It’s nothing.”

You both dug into the ice cream.

What is this…?

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mianhe! Short update! I feel tired after updating my other ones and doing homework >.< I'll be sure to update more frequently ! Thank you !
 

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, ADD, UPVOTE!