03 Just a kiss

Changing you inside and out

 

Through the whole lesson about War, I lost my breath so many times. Why, all of a sudden? I was perfectly fine with people mentioning it before. I guess after today’s lesson, I realised how deep the cut was. The whole lesson I knew someone was eyeing me. I knew it was Ren and his pet . I couldn’t show him my vulnerable side.

On my way to my locker Ren was there he then teased me ‘Ngaw, was War that saddening? What did your parents die in hell?’ That moment, that one moment, I wanted to knock him out. He just said what should never have been said. I clenched my fist and raised it about to wam it into his face Woohyun grabbed my wrist.]

‘Save it till afterschool, we can’t get in trouble now, the principal is right there.’ Woohyun said stopping me. I looked to my corner and saw the principal giving me a glare. I raised my fist down and walked past Ren bumping into him on purpose. ‘Douche’ I said.

We went to all of our classes, why did Ren have to be in all of them. At least I had Woohyun to stop me from hurting him, or else his face would have been rearranged. It was finally lunch, we didn’t sit in our normal place instead we hid behind a building away from everyone. We just sat there talking. I was pretty impressed of how Woohyun was managing without any girls in his sight radius.

We were talking, I let all my feelings out. He was the only one I could do it with. Then after a few moments I found my self kissing Woohyun. Making out with him. My hand holding his hand, his hand around my neck. How did it become this within minutes of talking?

I snapped into reality and pushed him away, immediately he apologised ‘Mianhe, I d-didn’t mean too’ He looked down in disgrace knowing what he just did. ‘Its okay, I feel better now, knowing theres someone to reassure me. When did you learn how to be nice?’ I said laughing nervously. ‘Yah’ He hit me playfully.

I looked at him and smiled then I laughed, I couldn’t stop laughing. ‘YAH! Why are you laughing, you just looked at me and laughed.’ Woohyun said in a kinda angry tone. I pointed at his face, he had a brown face from the dirt blowing onto him. He wiped his face and was in shock ‘EEWW omg’ He looked at me closely and leaned in, I stopped and my heart skipped a beat. He leaned in closer and closer and ‘PFFFFFTTTT AHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH’ He spits in my face and laughs crazily.

‘YAH !’ I said red faced. ‘DID YOU GET A NEW FOUNDATION? IT MAKES YOUR FACE TWENTY TONES DARKER HAHAHA’ I pulled out my phone and looked at my face, dirt was on my face too. I laughed along, and that’s what we spent our lunch doing. At that moment I really didn’t remember a thing or think about a thing, related to anything before lunch.

‘Cool’

------------------------ 

3 updates BULLLLLFKLSKADSDJKJ YEAH .