01 Her

Changing you inside and out

 


-BRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN!- School Bell

'HWANGHEE SCHOOLS STARTING!' You hear Woohyun banging on your apartment door.

' Uugh, why did I rent a room for him next door,' You say in a sleepy voice.

‘I’M NOT GOING TO MATHS MAN, I HATE MATHS AND ITS ONLY 10:30 !’ You shout from your bedroom. '

WHAT!? I CAN’T HEAR YOU, IF YOU HAVEN’T GUESSED I’M KINDA OUTSIDE.’ You hear Woohyun shouting.

‘Be quiet youngman can’t you see there are other people living in this building not just yourself!? ‘

You hear Woohyun getting told off by an ahjumma. ‘Mind your own business old lady’ You hear Woohyun’s comeback, smirking at how proud of Woohyun you are.

It took you awhile but you finally get up off your bed, and you walk to the door and open to see if Woohyun is still there. Surprisingly hes just standing outside playing with his phone. You pull him inside and push him on the chair.

'Yah ! Can you be more gentle ?' Exclaimed Woohyun.

'No.' You answer back.

You walk into the bathroom and wash your face and brush your teeth, you walk out with only your bra and shorts. Woohyun turns around and catches you half ,

‘DAYUM Nice body there,' Woohyun said in a y tone. 

'Go some other chick please.' You answer.

You walk into your room and wear your school shirt and some demin shorts, they weren’t school uniform but not like you care. You put on your leather boots, grab your bookbag containing only one book and a pen. You walk out of your bedroom and grab Woohyuns sleeve and drag him out of your apartment. You slam the door not caring if its locked or not. You arrive at your school which is only across the street, already guys are eyeing you from head to toe. You give them a death glare and they look away. Jerks, you say in a serious tone. Woohyun walks beside you, then all of a sudden he walks in a different direction, you didn’t careless cause you knew he was going to some girl. You walk and the bell rings for recess, Just in time, you say. You walk to where you always sit and place everything down.

Woohyun then comes to you with a big smirk on his face,

What is it now, did you break another heart ?’ You ask.

'Well duh, why else do you think I’m in a good mood for ? ‘Woohyun answers.

'Wow. Just wow.' You say.

‘Hey look that blonde chick, he’s walking towards you', Woohyun tells you.

‘Omg, not him again, I swear hes is like the most annoying person ever,' You say in a pissed tone.

‘Look at that chick following him, is she new?’ Woohyun asks

, Immediately you recognise the girl. You swear and Woohyun asks 'Whats wrong? Do you recognise her? '. '

No, shes so ugly. You say.

'I don’t know man, shes a girl that would be fun to break up.' Woohyun says.

Woohyun begins to walk towards the girl and asks ‘Hey, are you new ? I haven’t seen you around school, you’re pretty cute, maybe you can give me your number and we can get things moving’ He winks and tries to seduce the girl.

She answers back, 'Omg ew, did you like run into a wall or something. You face is hideous. Get a life moron.’ He stands there dumbfounded as she keeps walking with Ren towards Hwanghee.

Ren stepped infront of Hwanghee and calmly said ‘You’re beautiful, did you know that?’ You rudely answer 'no, get out of my face. I hate seeing your stupid face at school, oh tell your pet she looks like shes the one that ran into a wall.'

You stand up and walk away, not looking back to check if they were watching you.

Recess bell rings, and you walk off to class along with Woohyun. 

'Snap, you hurt him real bad' Woohyun says, 
'Like i care' You scoffed. 

You walk in the classroom to see everyone crying, you don't really care at first cause you think its just some nosy problem, you notice that the teacher was also crying. There were dates and names written on the board. You quickly scanned them and recognised of them. You refuse to enter the classroom and walk out. Without answering Woohyun or giving any attention to anyone, you go to the cafeteria. Its empty. 


Then tears start rolling down your face. 

------------------------
i added more things <3