New kid in sunakugare

New kid in sunakugare

~A few days later~

Alice's P.O.V

the past few days in school had been pretty crazy,for example,Miyako is strating to smile a lot recently,Gaara looks less scarier and i think that Amana-chan has a crush on Kankurou-kun!Me and temari are getting along pretty well,we have the same taste in fashion and what not.so i guess im starting to like this place now!

Gaara's P.O.V

This feeling inside me is starting to grow day by day.Miyako and i are really close friends by now.i just hope that this friendship will last for a long time though.But,i still cant figure out this feeling inside of me.Is this what you call love?No,i never have the feeling of being loved so what are the chances that i could be feeling love right now?I dont know but the thing only i know about this feeling is that whenever she's around,my heart will start to beat faster and faster and i always find myself blushing when she starts to pecks my cheek.Ugh,this feeling is starting to drive me nuts!

Everybody started to settle down in class when Baki-sama came in and annouced that they will be training in the field for awhile.Miyako and her sisters went to the field with the sand siblings.baki-sama then asked if the princesses have any kind of special abilities and demonstrate them.Miyako went first.

Kankurou's P.O.V

"Hmm,looks like Miyako's first." gaara whispered to himself,geez,i wonder what's wrong with him these days.All he ever talks about to us is all about Miyako.im starting to think he's in love with Miyako!

"Alright,i guess i'll go first" Miyako mummbled to herself before getting up and focused her gaze on a nearby tree.She mummbled something softly before a small blue flame ignited her left eye.Everyone let out a small gasp as they stare at the beautiful blue flame dancing around here left eye."Scarlet Gensokyo!" saying that,Miyako raised both her hands and a large blue flaming circle and a blue flaming star appeared in the circle before a giant blue fire ball shot out of the sign created by Miyako.the fire completely destroy the tree she was aiming at.

Temari's P.O.V

Wow just wow i didn't know Miyako had powers.well i guess now we know one thing,never piss any of the princesses off,they could literally kill you in an instant!

"oo,oo,oo,me next,me next!" Alice jumped happily.Alice got up looked at another tree before taking both her guns out of their compartment and,ran towards the tree,beat the living day lights out of it with her knife at the end of her pistol's and then shot the tree a few times before the whole the tree collapsed."oooookayyy" Baki-sama said slowly before gesturing Amana to come up next.She mummbled the same thing Miyako said and a pink flame ignited her right eye."Master spark!" she shouted and the same thing appered.the only difference is that the sign is in pink and the star inside it is slightly different pattern and the master spark shot out a pink coloured plasma ball.Everybody stared amaze as the princesses bowed to them.

A/N:hello welcome back! so yea i know i know the flames are from BRS and WRS but doesn't sound cool? And the attacks word thingy are from the game touhou i know but i seriously cant think of anything to for them to say so yea sorry if it looks like im copying! -_-" But at least i made the Alice part by myself!LOL! well have a great day/night guys!