New kid in sunakugare

New kid in sunakugare

Miyako's P.O.V

"WOW!That's so awesome!" Kankurou exclaimed immediately after i lifted my head up.I turn towards Gaara's direction and he flash me a smile.I felt my face turn red at that moment.Wait,did i just seriously blushed?Hmmm.i wonder what's wrong with me these days,i'll always find myself blushing when his face is really close to mine or even when he smile's at me i'll always turn away.Ugh!Do i like him or something?No,that can't be!I don't like him.I mean like,we just met right?damnit!I need to talk to Amana and Alice about this.

Miyako immediately snaped out of her thoughts as Gaara waved a hand infront of her face and repeatedly called out her name.Miyako came face to face with a worried looking Gaara.She was slightly startled before Gaara explained that Baki-sama announced that they had to leave to sand village tomorrow for their chunin exams that wll take place two days later.Miyako nodded and they went back to class to study.

Alice P.O.V

Yay!!!! A chunin exam! I don't really know what it is untill Baki-sama told me though.It kinda sounds exciting,for me that is.Ouh yea,i noticed a few things about Miyako that's changed recently for example,she always blushes when Gaara's around,she'll turn around when Gaara smiles at her,and she always freak out when Gaara's face is super duper close to her's.Oh well,look's like Amana and i are gonna confront her tonight.

~Later that evening~

Miyako's P.O.V

"Good night Miyako."Gaara said as he got down on one knee and kissed the back of my palm.I blushed like mad before he got up and gently kissed my forehead and my whole face was red as a tomato.Sigh,when can i stop blushing when his around?"G-G-G-Good n-night" I quickly replied and rushed in my apartment.Alright it's all over calm down Miyako! "Well,well,well look who came back Amana-chan." a fimiliar voice came from behind me.Alice and Amana,why am i not surprise that they would break into my apartment one day?Come on,they have their own apartment,why go to mine when they have their's? "What is it? I tell you what,why don't you ask me tomorrow alright?I'm too tired right now."I replied to them as i lazily dragged myself up stairs to wash my teeth,wash my face and and try to sleep.im too lazy to change right now."Soo,how are you doing with Gaara?" Amana came into my room all of a sudden."Fine" i replied hoping she would go away so i can sleep in peace.Ugh i can't sleep with the lights on so i jumped out of bed and went to the balcony to get some cool air in my face.i like the feeling of cool air in my face.For the past few minutes,they kept on asking me questions related to Gaara.I replied casually untill that perticular question popped out."Alright then,can you answer this question honestly?" and before i could reply they asked that question."Do you love Gaara?It's ok be honest with us." I found myself speechless and frozen,do i love him?I don't know! "uhh,can i tell you guys the answer tomorrow cuz you know i'm uhh,tired! Yea really tired ok bye bye!" maybe that would bye me time to think about the answer so i could like to them easily.

Amana's P.O.V

Hmm,somethings fishy around here."oh i get it......YOU DO LOVE GAARA!!!" Alice pointed an accused finger at Miyako.She immediately blushed and tried to convince Alice that she was wrong but ,once Alice has h=made up her mind about something,you can never ever make her change her mind.Before any of us could reply,Miyako took out her bat-like wings and tried to fly away,but Alice and i use the fantasy seal on her and there she goes falling down,unable t fly with the seal on her wings.Alice and i flew towards her before she hits the ground.

~Time skip~

Miyako admited that she does love Gaara but she's unsure if Gaara would return her feelings if she confess her love to Gaara after all he does not know the meaning of love.The clouds passed by,revealing the full moon."Hey look,it's the full moon.Remember not to kill any of our team mates and our teacher,got it?"Alice instruted Miyako.Miyako got up from her chair as she stare at the full moon as her wings open up and the lines in her eyes dissapear as if her soul had been removed from her body.Miyako flew around the village to find any unlucky villagers walking around dark areas to their blood and feed on their souls.Her favourite targets are those drunkies where she could find anywhere after midnight.She spotted her prey in a dark alley way and silently murder him with her katana and feast on it untill the only thing left was the bones.She would bury the bones where no one can find them.Then she proceed to find the highest building nearby to "upgrade" her vampire/demon powers to become stronger.Unfortuneately,Gaara was on the roof of the building Miyako was heading.

Gaara's P.O.V

Sigh,what if i try to confess to her?No,im sure she'll reject me plus,it's only been a few weeks since we known each other.i'll just stay as her best friend in the mean time.Just as i was about to leave i saw Miyako flying towards the roof im at.Damnit! i gotta hide!I quickly got up and hid behind the stone fish that was build on the roof.She landed on the the fishes tail that i was hiding at.Damnit! i just hope she doesn't she me!but, what  i sh doing out here all by herslef isn't it dangerous? Then i detected a strong smell of human blood.i looked up to see her dress stained with blood! What the heck is going on? I gotta find,thousands and hundreds of questions are racing through my mind right now.I looked up again to see her mumlmble something before she gritted her teeth and screamed,but thats not the weirdest part,the weirdest part is when she screamed the sign that she created earlier for the "scarlet gensokyo" appeared behind her it just looks slightly bigger and a pair of similar looking bat wings on her back appeared too just larger.Ater what seems an eternity she finished and saw me.Crap! im doomed!But, surprisingly she flew gently towrds my direction and stared at me for some time.I too looked in her eyes to see no cirles like she usually does.

Miyako then walk towards Gaara and gave him a gentle smile,Gaara smiled back and they had a little talk.Afterwards it started getting late and Gaara offered a walk home she agreed.But before she could walk out of the building Gaara grab her left arm.Miyako turned around and stared at him confused."Gaara what are yo-" before she could finish her sentence Gaara crashed his lips onto hers.His icy cold lips against her warm lips,before they knew it they were kissing each other with passion.French kissing and what not.Gaara started getting deeper in the kiss and had to pull away for a breath.Panting and gasping Gaara just realised what he had done an apologized profusely.Bowing his head and stuff.Miyako lifted up his haed and said"Gaara,don't apologized,actually i kinda like it." Gaara stared at her,completely shock by what she has just said."Then,M-Miyako S-Scarlet,w-will you be my g-girlf-friend?"Gaara stamered while he confessed but Miyako totally understood him and gave him a bear hug before screaming out"AN INFINITY TIMES YES!!!" Gaara felt content and surprised at the same time.

A/N:Hello welcome again so,i just finished this chapter at 10.22 p.m and started at 7.16p.m i took me so long....=-= but whatever i guess and actually to be honest,i felt kinda embaressed writing about the kissing part cuz i never write anything romantic related soo yea it may sound crappy just telling ya'll.And yes back with more touhou related stuff because i am proud to say that i am not very creative/artistic/original/whatever.so yea have a good day/night guys!