New kid in sunakugare

New kid in sunakugare

"Ugh,are we there yet? its so hot in here!!!" Amana whined.Miyako stared at Amana before she replied, "Obviously,we're in a desert Amana,its suppose to be hot in here.stop complaining will ya?".Alice giggled while Amana frowned and looked around the empty desert.

Miyako's P.O.V

"Hey guys look over there!" i heard Alice screamed at the top of her lungs,leaning out of the carriage window."Ouh yeah it kinda looks like a giant gate,doesn't it Alice?" Amana replied. Sigh,how much more can my older sisters get any more childish.in my opinion,im more mature than those two.letting out a small sigh,I stared outside the window to get my mind of things.How can they be happy at a time like this? I realy miss Elly,our maid,she's so fun and she understands me well.Without her i'll fill really lonely and bored.I wish i could go back to our mansion and have a hot cup of tea.

Alice's P.O.V

"Miyako?Why do look so sad?"I tried talking to Miyako but she just ignored me.I guess she really misses Elly.Sigh i wish she could come along with us so Miyako could smile.She has such a beautiful smile but she's always depress so there's nothing much we could do to help.i wish i could see her smile just once on this trip.

No one's P.O.V

Just as the carriage came to a halt, the giant gates open and let the princesses enter.They unloaded the carriage the carriage left.All three of them were greeted by an adult and three students.They showed them their place and went out for a tour.

Amana's P.O.V

hmmm.Miyako still looks upset.oh well im sure she'll cheer up sooner or later! The man with a funny looking hat which cover one of his eye's is going to be our sensei and the lady with a gaint iron fan on her back is the eldest of the her siblings and she has the same age as Alice!Then there's this man with a funny cat hat and purple face make-up is the middle aged one,he and I have the same age so i guess those two can be friends!Last but not least, ther's this gaara dude he has red hair and panda eyes i kinda thing his scary though cuz of his stare, it creeps me out but good news is that he and miyako has the same age and they both look lonely.Maybe they could be friends or something.

~After the tour~

Miyako's P.O.V

After a long walk we went into our classroom and settled down.I felt some sort of weird aura when im near Gaara,maybe because he has a delicious soul and sweet smelling blood.I can't let my demon get in my way when i meet new people,i should try and get close to him.Maybe he would accept me.You never know if you never try.I immediately snap out of my thoughts when our sensei spoke."Alright princesses,time to choose your bodyguards.I glance around the room to see Alice with Temari,Amana with Kankorou so,that leaves me with Gaara.i don't mind though at long as he could protect me im fine with anything.I just have to smile to be friendly right?

Gaara's P.O.V

I look up to see Miyako in front of my desk,smiling.That's weird,nobody ever smile to me before.this feeling inside of me,i can't really explain what it's like."Hey there Gaara,mind if set next to you?" Miyako asked cheerfully.i looked up to her completely shocked by what she just said.is she serious?i guess she doesn't know i have a demon inside of me but, doesn't she thinks im a disgrace?i mean look at me i look like a freak! I guess once she sees the villagers reaction towards me she'll be afraid of me.No,i wont let her find out about my secret,i want her to be my friend as long as possible,i want to have the feeling of having a friend to talk to me and what other people do with friends.Yea,i'll make her my friend i'll risk anything for her to be my friend!

Miyako's P.O.V

"i'll take that as a yes?" i asked again,trying to get his attention.he looked up at me and nodded.Before long i started to talk to him to pass the time.The more i talk to him,the more i know about him and i felt less lonelier and more happier.I bet Alice and Amana are so proud of me right now!Is it just me or do i actually find him kinda cute,i mean his panda eyes and his messy red hair are just so appealling to look at! During lunchtime we always hang out the roof top together sometimes with the others, sometimes it's just the two of us.And before i knew it i started smiling alot!I feel so happy and i think Elly would be proud of me too!

A/N:Hello!I just finished all my exams and i have free time to write this fanfic!this is my first time writing a fanfic so sorry for the mistakes! I hope you like this story and Miyako,Alice and Amana are all my OC's just to let you know so,have a good day!

P.S:i know Miyako looks like BRS and Amana like Youmu and Alice like...Alice but i want them to look like that soo yea and Miyako and Amana has the fire on their eyes just like BRS and WRS you know same position same colour etc.