Hangover Madness

Who's In Charge Again?

                                                               >>>>>>>>>>>>[Story Two]<<<<<<<<<<<

 

EXO K

 

Kyungsoo woke up, his head pounding. 

"Ugkjsnadhmbef..." His groan was muffled when someone slapped his hands over his mouth. He looked over annoyingly at Kai who was snoring. He wobbly got up and went outside. 

"Kyungsoo? You alright?" A worried guardian came and check his body temperature. Hmm, no fever. He didnt hear him cough of sneeze. Kyungsoo rubbed his temples. 

"What happened last night?" He asked goggily. Suho sighed as he dragged the poor umma to sit on a chair. "Well..." he started. 

[Flashback]

"Alcohol? You ordered alcohol??" Kyungsoo shrieked in horror when the delivery man arrived. Kai shrugged and took the bottles to bring it in the living room. Suho sighed beside him. Seriously...

"Kai! This is not the way to party!" Suho said sternly. Kai looked at him with pleading eyes. 

"Please? Please Suho hyun? Just this once, to celebrate!" Kai said with hope. Suho sighed. Kyungsoo clearly said no, but Suho was thinking about it. 

"Fine, but not that much!" Suho warned. Chanyeol yelped happily. Baekhyun just shrugged. Sehun, who was officially turned 18 last two weeks, was happy that he finally could enjoy some 'adult' things with his hyungs. 

"Hyung!! What are you doing??" Kyungsoo said and flailed his hands. "They can't drink!!" Kyungsoo said. Suho patted his head. 

"Don't worry. They wont drink that much." He assured the worried umma. Kyungsoo sighed. He eyed the members who was drinking joyously. Kai managed to get the dusty stereo to work again, so the dorm blasted with disco music. The members danced to the beat while drinking. 

"Ughhhh!!" Kyungsoo said, frustrated. He made a beeline towards his room when someone pulled his wrists. He looked and saw Baekhyun. 

"Where are you going, hyung? Fun just started. Sehun is setting up the karoake set. We could sing. YOU need to sing!" Baekhyun chirped happily. Kyungsoo weakly shook his head. 

"No thanks, Baekkie. I'm not the party type.." He said. Baekhyun pouted. 

"Aww, but just stay, okay? You could sit next to Suho hyung, who, I guess is watching us." Baekhyun said and pointed towards the sofa. Suho was eyeing the kids, making sure they weren't drinking too much. Kyungsoo, deciding to help him, sat next the the guardian. 

 

10 minutes after that....

 

"Channyeeoollliieeeee~" Baekhyun said while his back hugged the taller man. Chanyeol, who was dancing, elbowed the man. 

"Hey get off. I'm dancing!" Chanyeol said roughly as he hiccuped. Sehun was singing some old trot song with Kai. Suho accidently fell asleep. Kyungsoo was disgusted when the smell of alcohol wafted into his nose. After they were done singing, Kai, already drunk, made his way to Kyungsoo with a bottle in his hands. 

"Kyungsooo-ah!!!! Come on! Drink!!" Kai persuaded as the younger one clinged onto Kyungsoo's right arm. Kyungsoo pushed the drunk dancer away from him. 

"No more drinks for you, Kai! You are drunk enough!" Kyungsoo grabbed the bottle from Kai's hands and stood up. He didn't notice the floor was already wet. He slipped and the bottle flung from his hands. 

Kyungsoo fell flat on his . Miraculously, the bottle fell onto Kyungsoo's mouth, and he accidently drank the whole bottle. Kai, panicked, went to his hyung. 

"Hyungie!! Are you okay?" he asked, worried. Kyungsoo groaned. He wasn't a drinker like the rest of the group (except for Suho), so his body suddenly tensed up at the suddenly alcohol, so he became instantly drunk even by one bottle. Kyungsoo smiled and hiccuped. He grabbed Kai by the hand to pull him up. 

"Leggo dance~" Kyungsoo said as he pulled Kai towards the middle of the living room and started to dance like a sober idiot. Kai, grinned, also joined him in dancing. Chanyeol started singing something that couldnt be count as words as the newly turned adult Sehun was passed out on the sofa. Baekhyun joined Chanyeol. They started screaming, since it was an old TRAX song (TRAX was once a rock band, no?). Suho jerked awake, and was shocked to see the drunk members. 

"WHat the? You too Kyungsoo?!?" He shrieked as he saw Kyungsoo smiled like a drunk idiot. Suho shook his head. "I cannot believe I slept..." He said. He plugged off the karaoke set, earning pouts from the happy virus and bacon. 

[End Of Flashback]

 

Kyungsoo facepalmed himself. 

"Oh my god... I got drunk??" He mumbled. Suho patted his head. 

"Yeah, it's a good thing you could goo through the hangover well. Sehun was a wreck. He woke me up at 6 AM, saying his head hurts. The Baekyeol couple was hiccuping when I gave them the pills. And well... Kai.." Suho pauses. "...well, lets just say I hit him with something hard cause he keeps saying something that doesn't makes sense..."

"But, why is the living room so clean? I though you said it was a wreck." Suho smiled. 

"I cleaned it, since I was the only one who wasn't drunk. I also asked Kris and Lay to come earlier morning to help out." Suho hit Kyungsoo's head lightly with his knuckles. "You, my friend, are very lucky I am the leader of the K group, cause Kris wasn't too happy hearing you guys had a party last night..."

"Oh my God... Hyunggg...." Sehun whinned as he walked outside his room. He collasped when he reached Suho's knees. Kyungsoo panicked. 

"OHMYGOSHCALLTHEAMBULANCEMYHUNNIEFAINTEDOHMYGODWHATAMIGOINGTOTELLLUHANHE'LLFREAKOUTFORGOODOHMYGODSUHOKILLMENOW!!!" Kyungsoo blurted out. Suho looked at him with a weird glance. 

"Relax! People with hangovers are always like this. Just let them rest." Suho said calmly as he lifted Sehun's body up and laid him on the couch. 

"Are you sure?" Kyungsoo asked, still panicked. "What if he di-"

"Nothing, like that would happen." Suho cut him off. Kyungsoo nodded. "Now, if you don't mind, you could cook breakfast for these kids. I'll watch over them." Suho said and pushed Kyungsoo into the kitchen. 

 

___

"Oh god, what happened?" Kai asked when he woke up. He had a terrible headache when he walked towards the dining room. He had no memory of what happened last night, moreover what he done last night. Suho, who was sipping his black coffee, asked Kai to sit down in between the confused and light headed Baekhyun and Chanyeol. All of them had a head ache. Kai, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun's from drinking too much while Suho and Kyungsoo's head ache was from watching and trying to figure out what to do next. When everyone was seated, Suho stood up.

"Okay, this is what's gonna happen. No more drinking for you guys. Ever." Suho said sternly. "And did I told you to take it easy with the alcohol last night, guys? You never listen, won't you?" Suho's nagging went on. The father or the group was worried, but Kyungsoo, the umma, was even more worried. 

"Are you guys okay? Does your head hurts?"He asked panickly. "Breakfast in on the table if you want to eat. And painkillers are in the cabinets." Kyungsoo informed. 

"Mommyyy~" Chanyeol said as his hands stretched out to Kyungsoo. Suho slapped his hands away. 

"I guess he is still a bit drunk.."