At their dorm...

Not Too Late To Realize

Kira POV

    I am on my way to F.T Island's dorm and I am still thinking of what had happened during our music class. Apparently, Miss Kim, our music teacher, instructed us to enact a scene, sort of confessing your love for someone, she paired us up with the others and I got paired with Hongki oppa, but he rejected me and I can see the smirks of all the girls in class! Aish, I was really ready to throw death glares at him when he reasoned out that he and Jaejin oppa has a perfect enactment scene in mind. I don't know how will they do it but knowing them, i am sure it is something that would make the whole class laugh crazily.They asked miss Kim to let them be partners and even asked her to pair me up with Seunghyun oppa instead. I was fine being paired up with Hongki oppa, since I could play with it... but with Seunghyun oppa, i don't know. It is like I will be confessing my true feelings for him and not acting at all. I might forget that everything is just an act... What am I going to do?! I admit it, I like him. I like him the first time I met him. I remember how shocked they are to know that I don't recognize them as members of the KPOP band F.T Island. How could they blame me, I am not into KPOP. But I think that is one of the reason why they became fond of me because they can be themselves without thinking about ruining their image in front of me. I got to know the real them. I got to know the real Seunghyun and I ended up liking him but that's something I won't tell him. He is my friend, but he is also an idol. Us being a couple... it will never happen, not even possible.

    I was about to ring the doorbell in their dorm when someone opened the door.

"Oh! Kira ssi!" It was their maknae Minwhan.

"Oppa, annyeong haseyo." I bowed at him.

"No need to be formal, come in. The hyungs are in the living room, I just need to be out to buy something." he said opening the door widely for me to get in. "HYUNG! KIRA ssi IS HERE! he yelled. " I have to go, enjoy yourself, i'll be back later" He said before leaving.

"Killer!~~~~" jaejin ran and hugged me.

"Oppa! I can't breathe!"

"Where is Kira?!" Hongki oppa yelled from the kitchen. "Kira! Come to Oppa~~!!!" I laughed at his childish ways.

Jaejin oppa led me to the leaving room and there I see Jonghoon oppa playing his guitar, he is really handsome. Almost perfect I must say and then he smiled at me. "Hello there Kira. How's your day? Did this guys bother you big time."

"They always do. That's why I like you and Minhwan better." I said and stucked my tongue out at the three guys.

"She is just giving you false hopes hyung. If I were you, I won't believe her." Jaejin oppa said.

"I believe her. I am the most likeable person in here anyway." Jonghoon oppa smiled again. Is he an angel or what?

"Yah Kira! Jonghoon hyung is going to melt!" Seunghyun distracted me.

"and Seunghyun is going to jump of the building now." Hongki oppa added with a laugh while jaejin oppa nodded. I saw seunghyun oppa motioning to hit them with his fist. What is happening with this guys?

"Enough of that guys, You have a visitor in here so act like civilized people. Anyway, I have schedules so i'll be leaving you here. Don't mess things on the dorm or else I'll kick you out."

"You are leaving oppa?" i asked him.

"I have to, I'll just make it up to you next time. Enjoy yourself and if this guys do something wrong, call me and i'll kick them for you." He patted my head.

"Ne.Thanks oppa." Jonghoon oppa, he is like my older brother. I consider Jaejin and Hongki oppa my brothers too, but their just too comical at times, I think I am older than them. But Jonghoon oppa, he has this perfect older brother image. As for Seunghyun oppa, i never treated him as an older brother or i might commit !

"Kira! Hyung and I already come up with something for tomorrow's activity wanna see?" jaejin asked.

I haven't answered yet but they started doing this weird acting, jaejin is the girl confessing 'her' feelings for hongki, they are so into acting which is quite funny because they are both male! So i started laughing and they stopped.

"It isn't funny! It was supposed to be a romantic scene." Hongki oppa glared at me.

"Sorry. I just can't take it. You guys are funny and acting stuffs like that won't suit you. It always ends up comical!"

"Well atleast we have something to present for tomorrow unlike you guys, I know you haven't prepared anything yet." Jaejin oppa state a matter of factly.

"We didn't have time to talk about it." Seunghyun oppa reasoned.

"Well you have a lot of time now." Hongki oppa suggested.

"How about the movie?" I asked.

"That could wait. You don't want to have a failing grade on this, do you?"

"How are we going to do this?" I asked Seunghyun oppa and he just shrugged. WTH? He has no ideas too. How are we going to start?

"You guys are hopless!" Jaejin oppa told us. "Okay first, concentrate. The girl will be the one to confess so Killer imagine that you are inlove with Seunghyun and you have to tell him about this, badly."  Yeah, as if i still need to pretend. I don't feel good about this practice! 'Kira! just get this done and over with so you can breathe normal again!'

"Now look into his eyes."


EOMMA!!~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------

 

Another update!^^