Finally!

Not Too Late To Realize


Seunghyun POV


"Now look into his eyes." Aish Hongki hyung! What are you trying to do! I looked on a different direction.

"Seunghyun! Don't look somewhere else!" He made me face Rin and I swear, I could feel my cheeks burning up!

"Aish! hyung! there is no need  for this" I complained.

"Of course there is!" Jaejin hyung argued.

"Just do it Seunghyun, i am your hyung so follow me." Hongki hyung is using that hyung card on me again.

    I can see that Rin is uncomfortable on what's happening, I think she doesn't like it even for a bit so I told them, "Rin is not comfortable with this, lets just stop this."

"If you can't do it today, You won't be able to do it tomorrow too, you'll get a failing grade, you guys want that?" Jaejin hyung keeps on insisting with the rehearsals.

"Fine, lets just get this done and over with. What are we supposed to do?" I was shocked with what Rin said. She is really okay with it? Well, I am not! I might die of heart attack because of this closeness!

"Just look into his eyes and hold his hands."

"Ah! Wae! Do we really have to do that?" I refused to do what they are suggesting us to do.

"Don't be such a pain seunghyun and just do what i say, Kira." And so she did, she hold my hand and I feel hers was trembling and cold, was she that nervous? "Are you okay?" I asked and she just nodded and stared at me. OMO~ I think I am losing it! Her eyes are just so innocent.


"Good, now start with your speech. Tell him everything about how you feel." I don't know who said those things because I am too concentrated on looking at Rin.

"I don't know when it started but I just find myself wanting to be with you always..." She started. Why do I have this feeling that what she said came straight from her heart?  

"...when I said that we have to stop seeing each other at the university,a part of me keeps on protesting because I admit, I am happy and I feel protected when I am with you..." Everything that she is saying exactly mirrors what I feel and I just find myself being carried away by the moment that as if what she is saying was the truth and we are not acting.

"...when Hongki hyung rejected me during the music class, I seriuosly want to strangle him..." I glared at hongki hyung and he just motioned me to concentrate and listen.

"...even more when he suggested the we become partners instead because ..." She stopped and bowed her head, I think she is hesitating and things are being difficult for her.I was about to release my hand from her to end this'rehearsals' when she held it firmly and looked back in my eyes. She is crying and it is breaking my heart, we are still acting right? Is she this good at it.?

"...because i am afraid that I might confess all my feelings for you forgetting that what we are doing was supposed to be an act. And what I am fearing about actually happaned..." What the hell is she saying? She's not saying that she likes me too, right? But if she really does like me, I'll be the happiest guy now. I like Rin, not on the friendly level but more. Heck, I think I love her too. There it is, I finally admitted it to myself.

"... I like you oppa, I really do and I don't know how will this confession of mine affect our friendship, I'm sorry I have to tell you. I just need to take this off my chest."

     She looks like she is having a hard time because of this and I want to assure her that everything would be fine. I wiped her tears and caressed her cheek and before I can even think of it, my lips descended on hers for a kiss and when our lips touched I closed my eyes and before I did, I caught a glimpse of her with her eyes wide. I know I surprised her. But Rin, this is my answer to all the confessions that you did, because even if you deny it later, I know that all the things that you have said came from your heart. I know it, I can feel it because I feel the same. I love you Rin, I really do.

 

And Jaejin hyung and Hongki hyung, thanks for making me realize. I guess I am not yet too late right??

 


----------------------------------------------------
* the four boys still looking at the ceiling* (YUP, Jonghoon and Minhwan is already inside the dorm.. the two lovebirds was just oblivious because they are having their own world)

jaejin:  "It isn't finished yet?"
Minhwan: "how am I supposed to know?!"
Jonghoon: "Why did I ever agree with your plans? I think I'll be having a stiff neck!"
Hongki: "I need to find myself a girlfriend! Seriously!"
Jaejin: "Why are we looking in the ceiling anyway? We can just turn our backs! PABO!."
The other three: AISH!

and so they did turn their backs away from the two... XP

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------

(a/n) There I've finished it :) It took me a long time because i am working on my Eunhyuk fanfic lately :)

I told myself that I'll be doing one shots but I can't finish everything in one chapter...hahahaha!

Comments are loved! <3 <3 <3