No Mercy

Going Crazy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIr5YqpImtk

- Three Years Later -

“Please! Have mercy! I didn’t mean to do it! Honest!” the man begged, tears burning the corner of his eyes as he stared fearfully up at the blonde male with a steel bat clutched in his hand. The man glared down at him, crouching down and staring into the scared man’s eyes.

“Do you know who I am?” the blonde asked.

“I-I-I-I d-d-!” the scared man tried to stutter out, but yelped as the blonde slammed his bat against the garbage can next to them, making a huge dent.

“I asked you a question.”

“No, I don’t! Please don’t kill me!”

“I’m Bang Yongguk, does that name ring a bell?” Yongguk asked, and the mention of his name made the scared man’s eyes widen in realization.

“T-T-The leader of the gang B-B.A.P…?” he asked as Yongguk nodded with a smug smirk. “Oh my, I’m so very truly sorry! I’ll never do it again! Please, have mercy!” Yongguk smirked, grabbing the man’s collar and picking him up, staring into his eyes.

“B.A.P. knows no mercy…” he whispered darkly before beating the man to a bloody pulp.

 


 

“Man, this place hasn’t changed at all!” Jieun stated, looking around excitedly.

“Of course it has, a lot has happened within the three years you guys were away!” Hara exclaimed as Jieun shrugged, not seeing it.

“This is exciting, we haven’t been here since freshman year and now we’re seniors! Let’s go nuts!” Jiyoon stated determinedly; Hara and Jieun nodded in agreement.

“So, I’m sure Japan was amazing and all but… did you guys ever meet anyone ‘special’ while you were there?” Hara asked with a shy giggled.

“No,” Jiyoon and Jieun replied back in harmony.

“What? Why not?”

“Well, there were hot guys and all,” Jiyoon started.

“But they weren’t really interested in Korean girls…” Jieun finished as Hara pouted.

“That seems a little stupid,” she stated as they shrugged.

“That’s what I thought, but whatever,” Jiyoon easily shrugged.

“But I’m determined to meet my love this year!” Jieun suddenly exclaimed, making the other two freeze and stare at her.

“Seriously?” Jiyoon asked with a quirked brow.

“That’s the spirit!” Hara stated happily, clapping her hands.

“Just you watch!” Jieun said with a nod before walking forward. Hara and Jiyoon glanced at each other before shrugging and following suit.

As they walked over to the assembly hall, Jieun greeted familiar faces with a smile. Japan was fun, but there really was no place like home. As she was making her way to sit somewhere with Hara and Jiyoon, she accidentally bumped into someone, knocking her down on her .

“Oh, ouch, that hurt. I’m so sorr-…! Jieun?” the guy asked. Jieun looked up as her eyes widened, staring back at Daehyun.

“Daehyun?” Jieun asked as Daehyun smiled brightly.

“Hey! It’s been, what, three years? I missed you Jieun,” he said happily, getting up to lend her a helping hand. Jieun stared at his hand, remembering the day she slapped it away because she thought he might have possibly been her stalker. She smiled, putting that all behind her. After thinking it over, she realized Daehyun couldn’t have possibly been her stalker. She grabbed his hand and pushed herself up, hugging Daehyun.

“It’s great to see you again Daehyun.”

“Hey, we should hang out some time. Maybe I can bring my friend Yongguk along as well,” Daehyun said suggestively, trying to help his friend out. Jieun tilted her head to the side in confusion.

“Yongguk?”

“Ah, you probably don’t remember him, you only saw him… maybe once or twice when we were freshman’s.”

“I guess. Well, I’ll catch you later Daehyun!” she said happily, waving as she went to sit next to Jiyoon and Hara. Daehyun smiled, waving back at her as well before going over to his own seat.

 


 

Daehyun walked into the abandoned building, sighing as he heard arguing going on, as usual.

“You both are a bunch of babies,” Yongguk groaned, massaging his temples as Himchan and Zelo pouted angrily at him.

“He started it!” Himchan and Zelo shouted simultaneously at Yongguk, pointing at the other and then glaring at each other once more.

“Zelo is understandable since he’s the maknae, but Himchan… Seriously?”

“He’s an annoying little ! What do you expect me to do?!” Himchan argued in his own defense as Zelo leaned back in his chair, smiling proudly.

“You too Zelo, Himchan is your hyung, be a bit more respectful,” Yongguk scolded, making Zelo sigh.

“Ok. Truce?” Zelo asked, holding his hand out for Himchan. Himchan glared at it before slapping it away.

“Don’t touch me,” he said with a pout, looking away.

“Now who’s acting like the baby here?” Yongguk commented with a sigh, shaking his head. He smiled as he saw Daehyun enter and throw his arm around Yongguk. “Hey man, what’s up?”

“Didn’t bother coming to first day of your senior year of high school?” Daehyun asked with a quirked brow, making Yongguk shrug noncommittally.

“It would have been boring. All they were going to do was tell us the rules and regulations of the school and class and like that. I’d rather spend the day however I want to,” Yongguk replied. Daehyun smirked secretively and punched his arm lightly.

“Well, that may be, but it wasn’t all that boring~!” he sang teasingly, catching Yongguk’s attention.

“What? What happened today?”

“Hm~! Well~! I saw something interesting today~! Well, more like someone~!”

“A girl you can finally lay?” Himchan retorted from the side, making Yongguk smack him backside the side for him to shut up.

“A girl that you’re interested in? That’s great, what is she like?”

“Not a girl for me, a girl for you.” This caught Yongguk off guard. He scrunched his nose up in displeasure, not liking the turn of this topic already.

“A girl for me? What the hell are you talking about?”

“Well, she’s an old friend of mine, and just so happened to have come back from studying abroad. She going to attend her senior year of high school at our school, and if I remember correctly, you were head over heels in love with her. Does the name Song Jieun ring a bell?” Daehyun exclaimed, smirking all-knowingly as Himchan hooted on the side. Yongguk’s mind reeled back to his freshman year when he was a retarded little kid, who thought since he couldn’t have her, he wanted to admire her from afar. He stalked her for weeks, until finally approaching her to confess. However, she took his heart, ripped it up and threw the pieces back at him. Of course he would remember his first love. A bitter taste in his mouth formed as he tried to swallow it down, glancing at Daehyun with an empathetic expression.

“Oh, really now? I didn’t know, and frankly, I don’t really care…”

“Liar, you really liked her back then in freshman year. I’m sure if she got to know the new you, she’d be crazy for you,” Daehyun suggested, nudging his side. Yongguk thought of that for a moment, before an idea popped into his head.

“Hey, um… Did you ask her about me…?” Yongguk mumbled as Zelo laughed, punching his leader’s arm playfully.

“Yongguk’s got a crush~! Yongguk’s got a crush~!” Zelo sang and Yongguk shoved him aside, rolling his eyes, but grinning at his idea.

“I did, but she didn’t remember you. It’s understandable, since you guys only met face-to-face a couple of times only. But that’s great, you can approach her with a fresh new start!” Daehyun stated as Yongguk smirked, nodding.

“Yeah, I’ll definitely make her fall for me this time…” he said, but his thoughts were thinking of other things. ‘I’ll make her fall for me, take her heart, and then rip it to pieces in front of her, throwing the pieces right back at her like she did with me. I’ll show her no mercy…’