Here We Go Again

My Pabo Next Door Neighbor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Its been a couple of days already since the girls has settle in their new place.    The girls left early for work already, leaving Victoria at home alone cleaning and moving the left overs. It wasn't much and it was done quickly.    Remembering two nights back, yeah she might have over done it but the Shim Changmin is unbelievably rude, cocky and mean. She has never seen anyone like that in my life.   She went out to the balcony and starting cleaning the window with a damp towel. She got onto her knees and start wiping the window.    "Aish, scratches again! I swear if I encounter that scumbag again I will shave his head!" Victoria mumbles to herself.    After cleaning she went to grab a shower before putting on her new white knee length dress.    Victoria decides to replace the crack screen on her phone because every time she looks at it she dies a little inside and angry at the same time.    She got down to the ground floor and the rain hasn't stop since this morning but it isn't cold. She opens the umbrella and walk to to the main road and wait for a taxi.    Changmin saw her waiting as he drove out of the car park. Since its raining he has an idea. He stop at the light.    Victoria turn to see who's in the car and to her luck it's her new worst enemy. He smirks at her, she wonders what is he up to this time.    The light turns green and he turn the curb quickly and all the dirt and rain water splash everywhere on her new white dress! Oh dear!   "Arghhhhhhhh! SHIM CHANGMIN!!!!!" Victoria cries, dropping the umbrella.   She got so frustrated both her hands curl into a fist. She couldn't stop stomping on the spot and point at his car. Oh she's going to get him back!    Changmin put his hand out of his window and with two fingers wave at her and whine the wind the window up. He laugh loudly as he looks at her through the reverse mirrors, "Got yah!"   Victoria end up going back up to her apartment, frustrated, wet and extremely angry. She took another shower and worn just jeans and a red top.    --    Changmin came to work greeting everyone happily, guests and workers alike. He sure is in good mood today.    He starts to whistle down the office where his workers are working. He couldn't stop tapping the top of the desks of which he walks pass.    "You're extremely happy today Mr Shim!" Hyorin said as she came out of the staff room with a mug of coffee.    "It's a beautiful day today!" Changmin exclaim leaning against her desk.    "Ummm... It's raining Changmin!" Hyorin said.    "Well I'm happy today, you should be glad!" Changmin said.    "Sure am Mr Shim, now will you excuse me I need to get to my desk!"   "Oh yes!" Changmin said, happily skipping away from her desk. "By the way, you look really good today!"    Hyorin rolls her eyes, "You just told me I have no taste in fashion last week."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter