No Title

My Pabo Next Door Neighbor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria didn't push him away instead she follow his lead, oh how she wanted those lips on hers again since that night despite her harsh words towards him. His tongue work its way in causing her to moan lightly. She could feel most of her ual sensation full fill although they're only kissing.

Then he pull out, look at her then peck her lips before picking himself up and went into his office. What the hell was that? Was he teasing her? Damn, the ual frustration going through every strand of vain running in her body right now. She save whatever she was doing and push his office door open.

He looks up from the computer screen with his cell phone place between his shoulder and ear, his hand still on the keyboard. His shirt was at least 3 button open revealing his bare chest and his hair messy but y as hell.

"Dad I'll give you a call back." he said not removing his eyes from her.    

He push himself slightly away from the desk, he look down and look up and grin at her. He walk up to her, being inches apart. "I knew you would come in" he said.

"Shut up," Victoria whispers before pressing her lips on his.

He smiles before closing his eyes and kiss her back. He knew she is just as attracted to him as he is to her, ual attraction that is and nothing more than that. He isn't bother to get into a relationship right now, not when his career is at his peak. And he's pretty certain she's thinking the same way too, right? Well whatever she's thinking is really none of his concern right now, what is important right now is how fast can he get rid of her clothes on her body.

Changmin hand caress through her hair, holding it firmly in place as he push her head hard into his. She break the kiss and he begin to nibble on her eye lobe causing her to moan lightly again. And like that he trace wet kisses down her neck from her eye lobe. He move her shirt a bit to kiss her collar line and slowly her shirt...

"Changmin ah,  why did you hang up on me. I really need that document." Both of them could hear his father from the moment the elevator open.

Victoria straighten herself up and head for the door. She bow when she saw Manager Shim.

"Victoria I didn't expect you'll stay back as well," He said.

"She loves staying back, extra pay and heaps of attention.." Changmin said staring at the reflection of the glass window to her right. She poke her tongue at him and he return the favor then chuckle and went inside.

--

Victoria came out of the shower feeling fresh and clean. She decide to watch her so called 'Nicholas Sparks'  film adaptation again tonight like every other free nights she gets. She grab a bottle of wine, crackers and cheese. Yuri is deep in her sleep by now and Tiffany is out of town this week.  she sank down into her couch with the wine in her hand.

She can watch those movies on repeat if her eyes allow her, the love story in the movie runs deep and the passion one person have for another is undeniable. How can a male author write with such passion and such power to bring tears in her eyes every time.

She was half way through the notebook with a tissue box when her phone beep, she have a carelessly glance at it while whipping her eyes and continue on with the movie. Her phone beeps again, this time she open up the message from no other than Changmin.

Shim Changmin: Stop crying, you look so ugly.

Shim Changmin: Yah don't ignore me!

She reply:

Yah I'm at home not at work so stop telling me what to do... Bug off will you, that would be great thanks.

She didn't even manage to put her phone down before it went off again.

Shim Changmin:Can I join you?

Victoria: No

Shim Changmin: You better open up in five or else I'll wake everyone on this floor up by kicking your door down..

Victoria: You wouldn't dare!

Shim Changmin: I think we both know what I am capable of by now ;)

Arghhh... Yes somehow this enemy status isn't standing it's ground and now Victoria finds herself quite ually attracted to him but this does not mean he has to invade every personal time she has. Maybe she should really talk to him about this...

She got up at the constant banging at the door, thank god Yuri is a deep sleeper. She opens the door and he stood there being all gorgeous. She seriously can gobble him up right now. Changmin is in grey sweatpants and a white T-shirt that is nicely molding the necessary.

He smiles at her and said, "I brought ice-cream!"

Victoria held in her smile and ask, "What flavor?"

"Chocolate!" He said, holding out the tub of ice-cream and two spoons.

She smiles and open the door wide enough for him to come in.

"So what are you watching?" Changmin ask as he settle down on the sofa before covering himself with her blanket.

"The Notebook"

"Oh great movie!" He said as he opens the tub of ice-cream and digs his spoon into it then shove it in his mouth.

Victoria sat down and join him under the blanket. And they watch, she continue to tear up as he handing her one piece of tissue to another. Sometime she would choke on her tears with ice-cream in and he would rub her back. Suddenly he grab her hand under the blanket and left it there, she didn't move her hand but look at him. He gave her a small smile and focus back on the movie.

The movie ends shortly after, Victoria got up but he pull her back down. Changmin smiles at her and say softly, "my eyes are getting drowsy. Can w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter