ch.26

I had fallen in love with this jerk

 

 

 

The next day i took sehun to the park.

''Hey sehun i drop my hat over there and dont go any where ok''i said.

''Ok''sehun said as i went.

sehun

''OMG i want to pick those flowers for noona so badly,maybe i can go without noona without noticing''i said in my head as i push my wheelchair.Also i was so excited to pick the flowers to noona that i cant controll my wheel chair speed.

''HELP''i yelled.

taeyeon

''Finally''i said until i heard sehuns voice yelling help until i saw him,his wheell chair in a full speed.

''I will save you''i shouted as i went towards him but i couldnt catch up with him and plunked he went.He fell of and his wheel chair broken.

''Sehun'' i shouted as i went towards him.

''Omg sehun i told you to stay where you are and how can you go like that without telling me''i said.

''Sorry noona i saw some beautiful flowers and i almost gonna pick them for you''sehun said.

''Thats sweet and sehun your head is bleeding''i said but he started to close his eyes.

''Sehun wake up you cant die''i said as i took him to the hospital.later at the hospital i was waiting in the hallway patiently until the doxter came out.

''Is sehun ok''i said.

''He curtainly is ok but it looks like he remember his memory''doxter said.

''Oh thank goodness he is ok''i said as the doxter went.

''Sehun''i said as i hugged him.

''Um hi noona where is my friend''sehun said.

''Um i dont know''i said.

''Oh ok''sehun said.

 

Sorry for my late ubdate and feel free to comment.