ch.12

I had fallen in love with this jerk

 

 

After that i open my eyes i was somewhere else.Me and sehun were not in pierce park any more we were in a cafe.

''Sehun wake up''i said.

''What,wait where are we''sehun said.

''In a cafe''i said.

''Oh''sehun said as he gets up.

''We have to find seohyun and kris and when we found them we will find a way how were supposed to get back''i said.

''Alright then''sehun said.

''First lets go to the cafe and see if there inside''i said.

''Ok''sehun said as we went to the cafe.After we enter in we saw seohyun and kris they were dancing y also there cloths were different.They wore like clowns but seohyun has a short skirt which revealed her thigh.

''Seohyun we finally found you now lets go and get out of here''i said.

''No way i want some beers''seohyun said.

''Are you drunk or what''i said.

''I think kris is drunk too''sehun said.

''Yea''i said.

''Oh honey lets kissed as best as we can''seohyun said.

''Yea''kris said as they started to kissed also i can see they were each other and it was gross.

''Snaped out of it''i said as i slapped seohyun in the face while sehun slapped kris in the face too.

''Ouch''seohyun said.

''Now lets get out of here''i said.

''Wait,where am i''seohyun said.

''Seriously you forgot,you were in this cafe also you and kris were kissing and  each other''i said.

''What no''seohyun said as she blush so as kris.

''Also why am i wearing this shirt and this short skirt''seohyun said.

''Dont know now lets get out of here''i said.

''Yea seohyun said as we started to head out of the door.When we were outside.

''What now''kris said.

''How are we supposed to find ourway home''seohyun said.

''Since there are two roads i will go this way''sehun pointed.

''No this way''i said.

''That way''seohyun said.

''This way''kris said.

''Fine if we are pointing at different direction i will go my way come on seohyun lets go''i said as we went also sehun and kris they were following us.

 

tiffany

That night we set some plans we brought some rope and put it in the ground until then when that man step on it he will be tied.Until then that same guy came again he went towards us but when he steped on the rope it didnt work also i was  about to run but i cant leave kai alone so i stayed by kai side.Also i was about to kicked that guy but i was too late,that guy snatched me and kai until then i can see blackness.