ch.10

I had fallen in love with this jerk

 

 

The next day it was night time,my friends and i we went to pierce park until the boys showed up.

''So what is our plan''i said.

''Our plan is we need two poeple to be here while we hide and see when will that mysterious guy come out''sehun said.

''Ok who wants to be here while some of us hide,raise your hand if you want to be here''i said but no one raise there hand.

''Well then lets play bubble gum''tiffany said.

''Bubble gum sounds good''kris said as we started to play bubble gum until kris and seohyun got picked.

''Why me im scared of the dark''seohyun said.

''Dont worry,kris is with you so you are going to be safe''i said.

''Um ok''seohyun said.

''You almost forgot hyung what about the net,maybe if that mysterious guy step on it we will come out and take a look at him''kai said.

''Oh yea but i forgot the net''sehun said.

''Lets make one then''tiffany said.

''Like how''kai said.

''I have long ribbons in my purse''tiffany said.

''Its not even strong''sehun said.

''But instead of making a net,how about seohyun and kris they will hold my long ribbons,then when that mysterious guy showed up,seohyun and kris they can tie him really fast until he can't get away''tiffany said.

''Um thats a good idea''i said.After that we hide in the bushes while seohyun and kris they were holding tiffanys long ribbon until we heard a noice.

''What was that''kai said.

''Be quiet''tiffany whisper.After that a man came,just as that man was walking towards seohyun and kris,they started to tie that man as fast as they can until the ribbon got shorten.

''Thats good now''i said as we started to went towards seohyun and kris.But when we went towards them,they didnt wait for us to see who that man is.

''Wait guys we had to see that man who he is''i shouted but they didnt listen.Just then they untie that man also something happen to them.That man snatched both of them then they disapeared right away.

''Oh no now seohyun is kiddnaped'tiffany said.

''Also hyung''kai said.

''What should we do now''sehun said.

''Lets meet each other tonight at tommorrow then''i said.

''Sounds good''sehun said.

''Also dont foget the net''i said.

''No i wont''sehun said.