Lie

Love Again

 

EPISODE 4

‘This kiss was damn good but I lied, again,’ Hyuna thought.

“Yes, yes I’m married,” Hyuna answered. Yong Guk step back, “But your application didn’t said that,” Yong Guk replied. Hyuna take a deep breath, another lie, “Because before we made a marriage certificate, he died, I’m a widow.”

‘No! Hyuna got married! A widow now! What? When?!’ Yong Guk wants to grab her and shakes all those words she said earlier out of her. “When did he died?”Yong Guk asked.

Thinking about Doo Joon again, Hyuna wants to slap herself and cry. “Not long ago,” she answered, “it’s because of an accident.”

Yong Guk realize that his Hyuna have changed, she’s a lady who have a family. “How old is your kids?” he asked. ‘What? Kids?’ Hyuna is surprise by his question. “No, no, I don’t have any kids, since it’s only a day of our marriage then he died,” she reply, well it’s true, I don’t have any kids. Yong Guk nod, ‘I gotta respect her, since she went through a bad life.’

‘Do you love him?’ he wants to ask her that question so much, but no, he can’t, she might cry because it’s a loss for her.

Yong Guk fix himself, “I’m sorry Hyuna, I didn’t know.” Hyuna looks at him then she her lips, “It’s alright, you’re forgive.” ‘Oh god, why do she have to her lips,’ Yong Guk thought, he hate seeing her her lips, it makes him can’t control himself. “Go out to your desk, I’ll call the VP to come explain your works for you,” he tell her. She nod, she feel so guilty.

‘I hate lying, but I can’t help it,” Hyuna thinks. She walk out.

When Hyuna close the door, Yong Guk is mad. He’s mad on how she’s a married woman and now a widow. ‘Who was her husband? Do he loves her? Do he even treat her good? Did they even sleep together?’ thinking about the sleeping part, Yong Guk hate it and disgust it. ‘Uh Yes! They should have slept together since they’re married! He hit his desk, ‘God damn! Hate that woman, she leave me to marry someone else.

-

Myungsoo remembers Jim’s words, ‘Please watch my sister for me.’ He pick his phone and call Hyuna.

Hyuna is still doing her work then her phone ring, she pick it up. “Yes?” she answer. “Hyuna?” asked a man’s voice, “it’s Myungsoo, remember me?” Hyuna nod, “Oh, Myungsoo, i always remember you, so how are you doing?” Myungsoo smile, she always remembers me, “Good, how about you? I’m sad for the loss of DooJoon, Hyuna, you’re fine right?” he asked. Hyuna reply, “Yes, I’m fine…and thanks, I’m sure DooJoon will be happy now too, since I’m here taking care of his mom.” Myungsoo reply, “I’m also in Seoul too, so where do you live? So I can send you the stuff that your brother and sister-in-law gave to me to send it to you.” Not only that he wants to send her the stuff, but he wants to see her. “I’ll message you my address, but I got to work now, so lets talk later,” she tell him. He answer, “Ok, bye.” “Bye,” Hyuna replies, then she put her phone away and begin typing.

“Who’s that?” Yong Guk ask her. Hyuna turn quickly to him, she’s shock to see him there, ‘did he listen to my conversation on the phone?’. “Who’s that?” he asked again, crossing his arms. She look at him then to her purse, where she put her phone in, “It’s a friend.” He nod then lean on the wall, “I heard it, it’s a man, who’s that?...you said your husband died, so who’s that?...or is it the boyfriend that you cheat on with?” he asked so cocky. ‘Oh god, this man is out of his brain! Do he look at me that bad?!’ Hyuna thought, she glares at him. Then she look at the clock, it’s lunch time. “I think I should go,” she tell him, then she grab her purse and walk pass him.

He quickly grabs her wrist, “Where? With who? You still have work to do.” She tries to pull her wrist back, but he’s too strong, “Lunch, it’s lunch time,” she answered. He blink, “Oh…but who’s the one you talked earlier?” he won’t give up this question. “So you listened to my conversation?” she asked. “Not all, only half, who’s that?” he asked once again. She walk closer to him, “I think what you’re doing is going too far, since you’re only my boss, and I’m only your employee and since it’s lunch time, you should let me go eat lunch…I’m hungry.” She pull her wrist away from him and walk away.

Yong Guk stand there still, ‘I think what you’re doing is going too far, since you’re only my boss, and I’m only your employee’ , he thought about Hyuna’s words, “This woman is going too far,” said Yong Guk. “Who’s that man anyway, ‘I’ll message you my address,’?” he asked himself.

-

Hyuna is at the small shop across from her workplace and she’s eating her lunch there. Myungsoo text her, ‘I see you.’ Hyuna look around and didn’t see him, she text back, ‘Stop lying.’

A moment later, she see a man walking to her, Mysungsoo. He smile at her, she smile at him. He sit across from her in her table. “Are you stalking me?” Hyuna asked. He giggle, “Nope, but i think it’s a coincidence, don’t you think?” She smile and begin drinking her smoothie, “Want one? I can buy it for you.” He shook his head, “It’s alright, I’m so full already,” he tell her. “Where did you went then?” she asked. “I’ve just finished a meeting then come here and saw you, how’s your new job?” he aksed.

While they’re talking, Hyuna sees Yong Guk, but a woman, it’s his girlfriend, Gayoon, the one he tries to make Hyuna jealous. Yong Guk walk in with the girl and see Hyuna. ‘Gotcha,’ he thought, he caught the man she’s talking too.

Gayoon smile, “Brother Myungsoo, you’re here too?” Gayoon asked, walking to them. ‘Brother?!’ both Hyuna and Yong Guk is shocked. 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: THanks for reading i would if you all comment please...