Bitter Day

Love Again

EPISODE 3

Next morning.

Hyuna do not want to feel awkward working with Yong Guk, but how can she prevent it?...and what they’d talked yesterday, that if she’d known he’s the owner of the company, she’ll enjoy her work more, but he ruin all of that good thoughts.

Hyuna walk into the company, she sees a woman hanging on Yong Guk’s arm. Yong Guk is smiling to her. Hyuna eyes wide-open, they kiss! Ptshh! An arrow hit right to her heart. ‘I’m not jealous!’ she thought. Hyuna refix herself then keep walking to the elevator, the doors open. She sees Yong Guk and the girl his soon-to-be wife, Gayoon. 

Yong Guk see Hyuna, good encounter! He smirk to her, then turn to Gayoon and sniff Gayoon’s cheek. Gayoon giggle. Hyuna try to ignore it, she walk in and stay in front of them.

“Yong Guk, are you coming to dinner with my family us?” Gayoon asked. ‘Dinner?’ Hyuna and Yong Guk thought. Yong Guk try to figure out if Hyuna’s even pay attention. “Yes,” he kiss Gayoon’s cheek, “Lovely.” Hyuna starts sweating, ‘HATE HIM!HATE YongGUK! Hyuna turns to them and slap Yong Guk’s face’ she thought. Hyuna giggle by her thought. Yong Guk is still confuse about Hyuna.

They all walk out. Hyuna stop by the secretary desk. Gayoon stop, “Yong Guk, she’s your new secretary?” Yong Guk turn to Gayoon then look at Hyuna, “Yes, my new secretary,” he hold Gayoon closer, to make Hyuna pay more attention. But she didn’t she greet them and sits on the chair and lay out her stuff.

Gayoon’s phone ring, she answer, “Yes?...i’ll come then, bye.” She turn to Yong Guk, “I gotta go, my mom wants me to go fitting, bye.” She kiss Yong Guk’s cheek. Then she walks away.

Yong Guk stares at Hyuna, “Come in, follow me.” He went into his office, Hyuna follows.

Yong Guk sits in his chair. “Sit there,” he point to the chair in front of him. Hyuna sits, “what?” Yong Guk look at her mad face, “Mad?...or jealous?” Hyuna shots back a stare, “No, I’m just having a bad day.” “This morning when you see me?” Yong Guk asked. Hyuna hates when he talk back like this. “No, just a nightmare actually,” she replies, “Any documents for me to do?” He looks at her, still couldn’t find her real expression, tough. “Actually, there’s no document that I really wants you to do right now,” he tells her, Hyuna’s confuse, “But about yesterday, we should-“

Hyuna interrupt, “Forget…forget about stupid events that happened, it’s all in the past.” Yong guk is deeply mad inside him, ‘how can she just said ‘forget about stupid events that happened,it’s all in the past’ damn!’… Yong Guk stands up, Hyuna is surprise, he walk to her and turn her chair towards him. “Listen Hyuna, I’m not paying you to argue with me, I’m paying you to help me…as my secretary,” he tell her, looking at her face then down to . ‘Her lips look so delicious,’ he thought.

“Anway, you’re right,” Hyuna tell him, then she pushes his hands away, “But I’m also not here for you to order me and to make me feel invisible, because I’m not.” Yong Guk is confused by her word ‘invisible’ cause he never make her feel invisible. Hyuna feel stupid to say the word invisible to him, ‘what I just said doesn’t mean I’m jealous, right?’ Hyuna stands up, but she accidentally pushes her chair slide back and she’s about to fall.

Yong Guk went to hold her quickly, his arm is around her waist. ‘Why is Hyuna’s waist smaller than 6 years ago?...she’s not sick right?’ he thought. But wow, her smell is so good, fantastic! He likes this smell of hers. The he see her beautiful eyes then slowly look down to .

Hyuna looks at Yong Guk, ‘he’s holding me…his arm feel so comfy,’ she thought. She also look at his face, she wants to touch that face, his face…it’s been 6 years that she haven’t see him this close. ‘Do he even miss me or think about me?’ she ask her mind. ‘No, I don’t have the right for him to miss me, I already let him go because I want us both to move on and find our soul mate,’ she thought. ‘And why is he looking at me, so close?’

Yong Guk’s heat is running high. ‘No!no! god damn it!’ he can’t control it anymore. He pulls her lips to his and kiss it hard. His hands slowly bring her up then one hand slowly went to the back of her hairs and pull her face closer to his, and one hand comes up near her .

Hyuna responds to his kiss, even if she tries not to but his kiss is so damn good. His mouth tastes to sweet, like nutella chocolate. She puts one of her hand crawl on the back of his neck and one placed on his shoulder. But now she feels like his hand is about to touch her . NO! she have to stop this, right now!

Hyuna pull back, “NO.” He look at her, “What?...why?”

Hyuna tries to get her breath back to the same pace, she finally say, “Because-because,” she can’t said that she’s scare to love him again, “I’m already married.”

‘OMFG! What did she just said? Married?!’ Yong Guk is so shock by her words, he do not know what to said. He hated when spouse cheats on each other and now he’s kissing someone’s wife?...”Really?” he asked.

‘OMG! What did I just have said?’ Hyuna wants to kill herself now.