Feeling Guilty

Love Again

 

Episode 5

 

Myungsoo smiles to all of them, “Yes, I and Gayoon are siblings.” Gayoon turn to Yongguk, “Lets sit with them.” She pull him to sit before he can say anything. Hyuna feel very uncomfortable with Yongguk sitting next to her. Yongguk slip a glance at Hyuna, her finger is moving anxiously.

“Hyuna?” Gayoon asked. Hyuna smile, “Yes?” “My brother Myungsoo talked to me a lot about you, but never know it’ll be such a close person who’s next to us,” she turn to Myungsoo, “and yes, your Hyuna is my Yongguk’s secretary.” Myungsoo’s brows stand, “Really?...how’s work with Yongguk?” Yongguk smile, he’s pretty sure Hyuna might say, ‘I like it.’ Hyuna sigh, “Pretty alright, I do like the benefits.” Yongguk frown, ‘only pretty alright?’

-

Hyuna and Yongguk went back to work together, they’re in the elevator. They’re silent for a moment, then Yongguk turn to her. “How do you know Myungsoo?” Yongguk asked. Hyuna think, “We knew each other from my brother, he’s my brother’s bestfriend.” “Then why don’t you date him?” Yongguk asked. Hyuna look at him, he’s looking at her waiting for an answer, “He seems more like a brother to me and at that time, I already love Doojoon.” ‘wait! Who?’ thought Yongguk. “Who’s Doojoon?” Yongguk asks. “He’s my husband, we married for only a day or two then he died from car accident,” Hyuna replies. When she says that, Yongguk feel sad and hurt, not him hurt but he could feel how hurt she is when Doojoon or something like that died. He look at her, then pull her into his embrace.

Hyuna is trying not to cry, then she feel she got pull by Yongguk. Now he’s hugging her tightly and warmly in his embrace. “If you want to cry, cry to me,” said Yongguk. Hyuna sniff, “Thank you,” she moves out from his embrace as the elevator doors open. She walk out first then Yongguk, she went to grab her purse, “Where are you going?” Yongguk stop her. “I-I feel sick and wants to go home,” Hyuna tells him. He stop her by grabbing her hand, “No, tell me, you’re hiding something from me right?” Hyuna looks at him with teary eyes, “Nothing, if you wants to fire me, I’m ok with it.” He let go of her hand, “ Go take your rest and come back tomorrow, secretary Hyuna,” he said. She turn to him and nod.

-

Hyuna lock her car door and cries. “Why am I doing this?...I’m lying!...i’m lying!..i’m guilty!...” she cried. She hits her car wheel. Hyuna hates herself for lying to Yongguk, when he’s so nice to her, but she don’t want to move on, she feel like she still in debt of Doojoon.

-

Yongguk walk into his room, he take off his jacket. He went to his treasure box and open it. He take out a small treasure box and opens it. He take out the ring. Writing on the ring, “YG<3H” he look at it, flashback:

Hyuna just called him to meet her tonight, but he came late and thought she’ll be waiting for him. Yongguk walks to the bench, then he sees no one but a girl walking with a man to a car. He looks at it carefully, “It’s Hyuna, Hyuna!” he shout, but they’re too far. Then he see Hyuna carrying a luggage, the man take it and kiss her on her cheek. Yongguk stands up and about to run but he see Hyuna hug the man. Yongguk feels like his heart stops, ‘Hyuna! You cheats on me! Hyuna! You, I hate you!’ he thought. But ‘it’s good that we haven’t talk, I’ll feel more embarrass if you rejects me in front of you!’ he thought. That night when Hyuna called Yongguk, he just went to paid the ring that on that day he’s going to propose to her for an engagement. End flashback.

He puts back the ring and put everything back into the big treasure box.

-

Gayoon and Myungsoo reach home, Gayoon see a man, it’s Myungsoo’s guest. The man stands up and greet them, “Myungsoo! Nice to see you again, dude!” the man come to hug his brother. For a moment Gayoon thinks the man is gay. Myungsoo giggle at Gayoon then push the man away, “Hey dude, nice to see you, this is Sunggyu,” he tell Gayoon, “this is my sister Gayoon,” he tell Sunggyu. Sunggyu greet her, with a kiss on her hand. Gayoon smile.

-

@ 2 am.

Hyuna’s phone ring, it’s Yongguk. “Hello,” she answers. “Hyuna, come over here,” he tells her. Hyuna is confuse, “What?....are you drunk?” she asked. She hear Yongguk’s hiccups, “I said come over here, please…” he begs her. Hyuna looks at her clock, 2 am already, and isn’t he’s living with his dad?. “No I cant, it’s 2am, I need sleep, so as you,” she tells him. “Please come, I need help, please,” he begs her again. “I don’t know where you live, and why are you expecting me to-“ she didn’t finish her sentence. Yongguk interrupt, “My driver is at your door right now, come.” Hyuna is shock, ‘At my door?!’ she run to the window and see the man who always drive for Yongguk and his dad. “Oh no…” she sigh.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: Thank To all my reader...please leave comment...Thanks...

BANGHYUNA!!!