i.

Unripe Apple

   "You like skinship...?" the shorter MC with over-tighted shirt asked while pointing at his board briefly before his sight shifted towards the bright looking boy across him.

   The boy is wearing a shiny leather jacket paired with couples of leopard printed clothes, his long pants is folded up a bit exposing his calf on his left leg. His socks can be seen, it looks funny so she lets out chuckles whenever the camera caught that view. Trying to go for the street look maybe, she thought. But he always looks better off his own style. V-neck shirt worn inside well-fitted cardigan and also the huge skaters shoes he wears, his casual look. She prefers that very much.

   The boy widens his smile a bit more since he has always been smiling the whole time before and crouched down adjusting his sitting position so he can get a clear view on the person talking to him. He blinks a few times and open his mouth to talk but stuttered for a moment.

   "Err...that-" he sounds hesitated.

   "He touches all the time!", one of the member blurted out causing the whole set burst out laughing.

   He just grinned along with them, "I'm not uncomfortable with it, just that.."

   That left the others nodding their heads unconsciously, agreeing to what he stated. He's indeed known for his making skinships among the members. Also he's the quiet one, the awkwardly shy one, the smiles-all-time person who shows his fronth teeth with half-opened mouth in every expression he made. 

   It's crazy how much she knows details about him because she don't even recognize him last month she just started knowing about his group. That one from the USA who originally are not part of the group before they debuted. That one who just came into the company from another company as their trainee. That one who have low skill in Korean language because he had only been there for not more than two years. That one who almost have no part in the songs. That one who's part of the group without any outstanding talent to be observed compared with the others.

   Yeah...the one who have funny voice when he talks. She thought of that one because even now she cracks up when he talks. But it's nice to hear him, just talk. His brief pauses and empty blinks, she thought it's cute. And real so she don't bother trying to figure out what he's really trying to say. He seems so honest and transparent.

***

    "Kids! Cut that out...we're up in few minutes."

   One of their manager slurred out in the middle of chaos in their waiting room.

   He just ducked his head up for a moment and stares at his manager walking around infront him, grabbing stuffs in between stops. He flips close his tab screen with its cover, swiftly place it on the table. Maybe this is not the right time to read. The others are still fooling around near the make-up area. Eunkwang is doing his famous monkey act again, he smiled at the leader's silly behaviour.

   "Shin Peniel....", a voice called out from his back after that he felt that person rests his chin on his shoulder.

   He slaps that person cheek softly, laughing. "Get off."

   Sungjae shook his head off his hyung shoulder then bring himself to the couch, throwing his back facing the older one sitting across him.

   "Hyung. I'm bored." He put out an exaggerated pout over a loud sigh. He maybe the most grown out of them but still he is the maknae who was born in the late 90s. Peniel just watch as the maknae begin fiddling with his hands, clearly uncontented.

   "You're always bored." he chuckles lightly and shook his head seeing a glare coming from the younger ones.

   "Hyung always with your tab, don't you wanna play sometimes??" Sungjae fixed his bangs before glance over his team member.

   Peniel looked at him, "I play with that..." he nods briefly seemingly trying to make it sounds more convincing.

   Sungjae nods as well at the view of reassurance coming from the person. Peniel back again focusing on what he left, he tried reading those lines but in a moment he found himself repeating the same line of words all over again.

   "But I'm so used to this how can I know what actually does it feel not to feel bored." he mutters to himself.