Sorry

Don't Trust Him

"He got lucky. One more second and he would've choked to death."

You sighed and looked at Woohyun, who was laying on the bed, talking to the members. He looked at you and smiled. You smiled back and thanked the doctor. After the doctor left, you walked over and all the members walked away from you. "Why so scared guys?" You said with an evil tone. No one could look at you directly in the eyes but Woohyun grabbed your wrist and said, "It was all my idea." You turned to him and said, "You're crazy, you know that?" Woohyun smiled and said, "I know."


"Hey! Wait up." You shouted at Sungyeol. He turned around and said, "What's up?" You smiled and said, "I found out something about you." He looked at you in confusion and asked, "...like what?" You started to laugh and said, "I heard you like--used to like someone." His eyes got big and he turned his face away before you could see how red his face was turning. "What--what are you talking about..no I didn't." You stepped closer to him, trying to look at his face and said, "Oh really? Are you sure?" Before you could get any closer, Sungyeol started to run away. Laughing, you ran after him but then you tripped and fell. Sungyeol turned around and ran after you to help you up.

As you fixed your clothes, Sungyeol said, "I was planning on keeping it from you forever." You looked up at him and smiled. "I'm not awkward. I mean, you clearly know my status..." Sungyeol scratched the back of his head and said, "Yeah yeah, I'll find a better girl than you. Same goes for Woohyun." You smiled and said, "And when you do, I'll make sure to give you the same birthday present you gave me." Then the both of you started to laugh.

"Hey, Woohyun wants to talk to you." The Infinite members started to come out of the room and Sungkyu finished, "Privately..."

"Yah, Myung--"
"Shut up. I don't want to hear your bull." L shouted at his manager.
"Don't talk to me like that."
"I'll talk to you however I want. How ing dare you say that to _____. What? A ? Funny because you're the one who goes clubbing ever week, sleeping with hookers and what not."
The manager scoffed but before he could say anything, L continued.
"We know everything. Do you know how many times I've begged Sukjin sajang-nim to get rid of you? But he didn't. Know why? He felt sorry for you. I heard you begged on your knees for this job because you were broke. Ironic how a beggar can act like such a tough . But you're not tough. You don't even scare me. You're just an . A pain in the ."
"Look--"
"No, you look. You're fired."
The manager chuckled and said, "You can't fire me, sorry to say."
L smirked and said, "I think I can." He took out his phone and showed him a picture of a paper which was signed by Sukjin.
It read, "Under reasonable situations, Kim Myungsoo can act on behalf of me, Sukjin." The manager looked up at L and shook his head in disbelief. L just looked at him and said, "You can leave now. Bye."


You walked into Woohyun's room and he motioned for you to sit down on the chair by his bed.

"Why did--"
"No, I'm going to talk and I don't want you to interrupt me until I'm done." You just nodded, surprised by what he had just said.
"I know I screwed up and I know you're angry at the fact that we did this behind your back but we did this because we care. The good news is, the guy's arrested so I don't think you nor L needs to worry about it anymore. But, that's not the point I'm trying to make. While I was being..choked to death, I realized how much I screwed up with you. From the start and just everything. If I didn't screw up so much, I could be in L's position right now. But, I don't want what we have right now to change so I'm just going to straight out say it. I still really like you but I'm willing to try my hardest to stop because it's wrong. I... I'm sorry for everything. Not satisfying you when we dated, being aggressive with you when I shouldn't have been, not taking care of you enough, just everything. I'm sorry ____, I really am."

You just looked at him and smiled. "I know you're sorry. You don't need to tell me. I'm sorry too." Woohyun furrowed his eyebrows and said, "Why would you be sorry?" You just softly smiled and said, "For choosing L." Woohyun looked down and said, "I forgave you a long time ago." You patted his arm so that he'd look at you. When he did, you gave him a bright smile and said, "I forgave you a long time ago too."


You watched L make faces to Soo-In. His face had happy written all over it.
L.Joe was watching L too, but with a disgusted face. "I've never seen him so happy before. It's disgusting."
You laughed and said, "I've seen him look that happy many times." L.Joe looked at you in disbelief and made a gagging noise and face. "You guys are so lovey-dovey, it's so gross." You gently slapped L.Joe and said, "Someday, you'll see what I mean." He rolled his eyes.

Suddenly, someone pushed the door open and shouted, "I LEAVE AND YOU GUYS FALL IN LOVE AND GET A BABY?" Your jaw dropped as Sukjin walked inside the room. "AHJUSHI!" You shouted. He shot you a glare but he couldn't pull it off anymore. He started to burst out laughing and said, "Dang it, I was trying to scare you guys." You smiled at him. You missed him. "So this is what happens when I'm gone.." You giggled and said, "Nothing happened!"

Sukjin scoffed and said, "No, I'm like a grandpa now. Oh god."


SADNESS, this fic is coming to an end soon... ): Buuuuuut, I'm writing a new one, like I mentioned before hehe.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/39751/1/her-life-savior-infinite-myungsoo-sungyeol-woohyun

I'm currently writing chapter one and these chapters are going to be long! Subscribe if you like ^__^