Prologue II. - Meet the Zombie and his Servant.

Finding Eve. : Forever Hiatus

So how many thousands of years have it been? Or must I say millions? 

 
Hello worthless beings that my father created because he found me unable to care for the creatures of this planet. Amazing how he deemed me unworthy when you all messed it up more then I did. 
 
Well whatever. I guess I'll introduce myself to you insects. 
 
I am Jung Daehyun. Though you may only call me Jung, or Jung-San, or maybe even Jung-sama! I always liked the Japanese for adding all these extra to last names.
 
But no matter, as long as you call me by my last name only, then I won't have to crush you.
 
My first name is off limits to you insects.
 
"-Jung. JUNG!"
 
"Quiet peasant! I am in the middle of introducing myself to the readers!"
 
I'm sorry for that. But that is my lowly man servant. You may all call him Youngjae. I for one call him Yoo, but that's only because I feel saying first names create a permanent bond to some people-- "OW."
 
"That's what you get for not answering me."
 
"How dare you!"
 
"Annyeong humans! I am Yoo Youngjae! Cursed to serve this sad excuse for a guardian of earth-- OW! BOSS!"
 
"How dare you cut off my monologue for your monologue!"
 
"the author said I had to introduce myself too!"
 
"The author is a peasant--!"
 
[ Hello ladies and gents.! Amabas here! Due to Jung's rant I am cutting him off here--]
 
"YAH! PEASANT. YOU ARE WRITING ABOUT ME AND YOU CUT ME--"
 
[ So this is the end of our prologue! Chapter 1 begins somewhere this week or when my thanksgiving break begin!]
 
"IF YOU CUT OFF THIS--"
 
[ I hope you will enjoy my story all! Thank you for keeping up with us!]
 
"I QUIT. FIND ME ANOTHER STORY! I have no kind of respect here! Hasn't anyone ever heard of respect your elders?! I am obviously 1000720301829:02820210 times older then all you insects!--"
 
[ don't mind him. he'll be fine by the pilot chapter.]
 
"I WILL NOT BE FINE-"
 
"Author-nim and Youngjae out!"
 
"Yah! Yoo how dare you betray me-"
 
-page cuts off- 
 
__________