Will SHE be there?

Secrets

Donghae tried to pull Teukie back, "Hyung!" But Teukie has gone out with his manager to the airport.

 

In New York, Sora was strangely still in asleep. Her long-time friend, Mindy, was really puzzled because the doctor said that she should have regained her consciousness by now. She had no choice to call Sora's manager to update him of Sora's condition. Least what she expected, he in turned, informed Teukie's manager.

"I'm going crazy! Men, they can't keep quiet." Mindy was grumbling when her mobile rang. A korean number popped up on the screen. 

"Hullo"

"Hullo, Mindy, Sora's mum here, how's Sora?" When can she be back in Korea?"

Mindy, usually a frank person, was thinking hard. "Should I tell the truth or tell a white lie that she is ok? omo, if I say she is ok, she wants to talk to her...Ah I am going crazy!"

"Sora-ya, she is better now. The doctor is examining her now, once we have the flight schedules, we will call you. Is that alright Aunty?" Mindy thought her soul left her. 'O what am I do now! Sora-ya, get up ... I beg you!"

 

A familiar figure appeared near the ward window. Mindy adjusted her glasses to have a clearer look, "Looks like.. omo!" I don't think Sora wanted to see him!

 

"Hullo" bowing slightly at the two men lurking at the ward. They were surprised as they didn't expect any korean.

"Are you Leeteuk-si?" A worried look answered Mindy's query.

"Where is Sora-si? Is she alright?" asking Teukie, totally forgot his manners.

Mindy forgot that she was supposed to be angry with Teukie too, "Sora is still in unconscious. The snatch-thief hit her head. She fell on the road and didn't wake up. I am sorry she was waiting for me as I went to get the show tickets. When I came back, I found her on the ground. Here she is," pointing at the window of the ICU ward.

 

Sora looked pale. Her forehead bruised.

"I can't go in?", Teukie asked.

"Leeteuk-si, before you go in, can I have a word with you privately? Mindy asked while giving a short glance to his manager, motioning him for some privacy.

 

Mindy said with a deep breath, "I know Sora wouldn't want me to say this but I can't just watch and keep quiet. I sensed that something is wrong with Sora when she called me to say that she is coming to Big Apple this week. On the surface, her excuse is to watch Broadway shows but she is hiding something. I know celebs life is different from ordinary folks. For you especially when you are a top idol top entertainer and you are going army soon. I know Sora, she doesn't love easily. She fell and was confused as she cannot tell the difference if you are doing it for show or real."

"Are you serious or was it all for show? If it was for show, please don't see her. let her be please." Mindy glared at Teukie with an awkward plea in her eyes.