Man's Ego

Secrets

"Perfect! You did well! Well Done!" Teuk quickly weaved his way towards the stage and casually grabbed Sora's hands, as if claiming her back from Jay Park who had her in his arms a second earlier. The audience and Strong Heart casts were clapping and praising their dance.

 

"Leeteuk-si, how do you feel? Happy with your birthday present?" MC DW asked cheekily. Teuk totally lost for words, just nodded his head furiously. Sora smiling with her hands covering her face to hide her happiness. Just when they both sat down, cameras zoomed in to Teuk and Sora's red faces. "Leeteuk-si, How are you feeling now?", DW continued to poke at Teukie.

 

"Well, I would like to thank Sora-ya. I was really surprised. Thank you." Sora smiled shyly and looked at the two MCs in expectation for the show to continue. Just then, Teuk continued slowly with a deep breath, "Jebal neomu bogo sipeo, sora-ya. [like what he always does in wgm filming]" But he continued, "I like to ask all viewers blessings, SJ fans and all friends here to be my witnesses." He turned to Sora as he uttered the hardest question that a IDOL can ever ask, "Sora-ya, will you marry me?"

Sora mouthed WGM at that, clearly she was in a state of shock. She was not really listening now. She was reviewing her various courses of action.

"Will you marry me for real?" Teuk repeated slowly, slightly out of breath when he saw Sora frozen.

That caused the studio to scream in excitement, everyone was in total chaos! Flash lights were going non-stop, reporters busily typing away. Eunhuk was standing up in shock! "Hyung!"

 

Sora blanked out. O is he doing this for the WGM? I wanted to give him an event before he leaves for 2 years. She looked at those eyes which she missed for four months. Those eyes that sparkled that night where they confirmed their feelings. She didn't want any scandal to destroy his popularity. She loved the man, he is her leading man. Everything was a secret - a secret because she loved him. But what is going on? Her thoughts just rambled on.

 

"Ring!!!" Sora woke up from bed when her alarm rang. Stretching on the bed, ah it was a good performance on Strong Heart last night. Her hands naturally grabbed for her phone and scrolled on the button. O it was not a dream!

 

Today's Kpop headlines: SJ Leeteuk and Kang Sora to be engaged - finally the first WGM couple to wed!