During the WGM Suspension

Secrets

It was almost dawn on a Friday, Teukie and his Super Junior members were running through the rehearsals for their upcoming concerts in Seoul, 26-27 May 2012.

"Ah... it was a sweet memory. That was a large concept that I had during my solo," Teukie thought in between breaks while preparing himself for the night's performance.

Footsteps that sounded too hurried along the passage way. His ears listened unconsciously for the end of the footsteps. A knock came at the door. His manager was looking breathlessly towards him. "Leeteuk-si, come quick. I've something to show you." And he rushed out of the room again. With him, Teukie followed him closely. He touched Teukie's arm softly, "Be prepared," He shifted his iphone into Teukie's palm.

 

Teukie read the phone message "Sora-si has been hospitalized in New York. She was robbed. Will try to transfer her to Korea hospital soon."

At that moment, the whole room seemed to be in a whirlwind.

"Why why why!" Teukie was exasperated. His voice became agitated. He wanted answers. "Is she alright? How serious? Damn, why did she go to that trip?!" He was just rambling under his breath. His Hyung looked at him desperately trying to appease him.

 

Sometimes, thinking too much don't do a person good. And Teukie just did that. He didn't think, he just act. "Love is also a verb, it is action."

Teukie bolted to the room and grabbed hold of his two dongsengs, "Donghae, Eun-ah, I need to go to see her. be with her."

"Hyung, are you sure? The fans will be all over you if this is leaked out. You aren't sure of her feelings for you, you want it out?" His brothers got a point, but Teukie had his mind in his heart. He didn't think. He just had to be there with her. He may regret it but not now, not this instance.