Brr.

Angel From My Closet

 

Chemistry class:

Hyoyeon felt her phone vibrate from her pocket, she took it out and read a message from Tiffany who was just a few seats away from her. "Hey, beautiful! ;D"

Hyoyeon shook her head and replied, "Bored much?"

It was after a few seconds later that her phone vibrated again. "I just need some distraction from Kim Heechul. He keeps staring at me. I think he's plotting ways to kill me, Hyo. Brr."

Hyoyeon stared at Tiffany and her gaze traveled to the guy at her side, Heechul.

"PWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Hyoyeon laughed out loud, unaware at how the whole class was staring at her like she's some mad woman. 

"Kim Hyoyeon! Detention!" She stopped laughing and stared unbelievably at their professor. 

"B-but..."

"QUIET!"

-

After class:

"OMG, you are so embarrassing!" Yoona rolled her eyes at the poor sulking girl.

"I haven't experienced detention in my whole life!" Hyoyeon pouted."Damn, this ."

"Who told you to laugh out loud anyway?" Tiffany asked, "What was so funny about that text?"

"Well, the way Kim Heechul was boring holes through you was funny enough." Hyoyeon chuckled.

Yoona and Tiffany assisted her to detention and said words of encouragement that didn't even help at all.

"Bye! Take care and we'll go home first!" Yoona waved. 

"Great! Just leave me here!" Hyoyeon glared at the two. "You guys like seeing me in pain!"

"We love you too! Call us when you get home!" Tiffany exclaimed. 

'Oh great.' Now Hyoyeon remembered that she'll be living with the devil from today till nobody knows when. She didn't actually pay attention to the instructions and reminders her mom was giving her so she doesn't know when the two mothers will be home from their trip.

Detention was dreadful for Hyoyeon but she used half of the time doing her homework and half just sleeping the time away. 

-

Tiffany and Yoona already went separate ways when Tiffany felt like she was being followed. She stopped walking and looked back, searching for any signs of aliens or ghosts. 

"YAH!" Heechul screamed right in her face as soon as she looked back. 

"AH! ALIENS!" 

Heechul stared at her amusingly, "You are ing weird."

Tiffany sighed, relieved. "What do you want? Are going to kill me now?"

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Heechul furrowed his eyebrows and scoffed, "I don't even know why I like you."

"W-what?" Tiffany stuttered. 'Are my ears decieving me?'

Heechul exhaled, "I like you. Didn't you notice?"

The clueless girl shook her head, "No, I didn't."

"Well, now you know. Let's date!" Heechul beamed and held Tiffany by the arm.

The girl quickly shook him off, "No!"

"Why?! I'm irresistable!"

-

Detention was finally over and Hyoyeon took heavy steps out of the hallway and to the gates of the school. It was dark and the only light was from the posts fixed far away from each other.

She was almost out of the gate when someone grabbed her wrist, "Hey,"

She gasped, "H-hyukjae?" She squinted her eyes to see him clearly. 

"Yeah, it's me." Eunhyuk said cooly. "You didn't tell me you're having detention."

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes as soon as she saw him smirk, "Why should I tell you anyway?"

"We're living in the same house, you wouldn't want me to be scolded, do you?" 

"Actually... I do." She flinched when Eunhyuk tightened his grip on her wrist. "Yah! Let me go!"

"Thank me," He demanded.

"Why the hell would I thank you?!"

"Because I waited 2 hours for you.”

Hyoyeon doesn’t know why but that just made her heart flutter.

-

Heyaa Hyohyuk fans! ;D Comments are loved!

Anyone likes HeeFany? HaeFany? O: