routines

Angel From My Closet

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon’s sleepless nights all had the same reason behind it. They were told to live together for a week because of the out of the country meeting their mothers will have.

Of course, the two of them have no choice but to obey their mother’s plan. They both know that whatever crazy idea is going on in their old minds, it will still fail again.

Hyoyeon had been unsuccessfully matched with Eunhyuk ever since they were little. The two mothers believed that if Hyoyeon will end up marrying Eunhyuk, they will have a blissful life and their marriage life will be the exact opposite of their mothers, who were left by the men they wished to marry.

Eunhyuk tried hard to show his mother how much he hates Hyoyeon ever since. Hyoyeon to him was competition, an enemy. He was great, but Hyoyeon is always the best.

Hyoyeon winning at a dance competition they participated when they were 8 pushed Eunhyuk to practice more and beat her in every way in terms of dancing.

Eunhyuk succeeded in beating her by dancing but he was still second in class. From the start of high school, he forced himself to love books and math, which he really despised.

Eunhyuk soon came first in class and he was happy about it. Hyoyeon doesn’t care though. She doesn’t really care at all if Eunhyuk was better than him now. All she cares about is going into that university where all dance is taught, and of course, she wouldn’t tell Eunhyuk.  She is aware that if she tells him or even give the slightest clue about it, Eunhyuk will destroy it for her and she wouldn’t let him crush her dream just because of his stupid competitiveness.

Hyoyeon walked to class and caught sight of Eunhyuk talking to her bestfriend, Tiffany. “Tiff, come here.”

Eunhyuk sent her a displeased expression, “Arasso.” Hyoyeon can see him mutter.

Tiffany walked towards Hyoyeon who has her arms crossed, “What did I tell you about talking to the enemy?”

“But Eunhyuk oppa just asked about the homework and..”

“Don’t scold the poor girl anymore, you devil.” Eunhyuk held Tiffany’s shoulder. “I wasn’t brainwashing her, okay?”

 Hyoyeon scoffed, “Look, -face, if you’re ever interested in Tiffany, give it up now cause I won’t let her date anyone with such disgusting attitude as you!”

Eunhyuk smirked, “Disgusting attitude? Look who’s talking!”

“Why you little…” Hyoyeon clutched her arms tightly.

“Arasso, I won’t talk to Eunhyuk oppa anymore.” Tiffany sighed. “Stop fighting.”

“Good.” Hyoyeon smiled at Tiffany. “Now, let’s find Yoona and get her to class.”

The two girls went out in search for their best friend who gets lost mysteriously every morning before class. Hyoyeon and Tiffany would sometimes find her flirting with the captain of the football team behind the building or even making out with a basketball jock in the gym.

“Where is she this time?” The two of them wandered along the soccer field.  Hyoyeon got her phone out and dialed Yoona’s number. She handed it to Tiffany who got the phone on her ear.

“Where are you?” Tiffany asked calmly.

“The , Im Yoona, we’ve been searching for you and we’re going to be late! Show yourself!” Hyoyeon yelled at the speaker of the phone.

Tiffany can hear Yoona panting despite all those screams from Hyoyeon. She pushed Hyoyeon away and asked Yoona one more time.

“Where the hell are you?”

“God, you guys are such a pain!” Yoona hissed. “I’m running late, don’t wait for me anymore.”

Tiffany nodded, “Fine, be sure to hurry up to catch the gate open or else..”

“Yeah, I know. Bye Tiff, love ya.” Yoona said. “Tell Hyo I love her too, kay? Byes.”

Tiffany held Hyoyeon’s hand and pulled her to walk back to their room. “What she say?”

“She’s running late, she said she loves you.” Tiffany chuckled.

“Aish.” Hyoyeon laughed. “Let’s go.”

=

Eunhyuk waited for Heechul by his locker. “Hyung!”

Heechul ran to him, “What happed?”

“I tried talking to her but the devil interrupted me just as I was about to ask her.” Eunhyuk bit his lower lip.

“Aish, you’re such a failure.” Heechul punched him lightly. “I’ll do it myself.”

Eunhyuk laughed mockingly, “You sure? The last time you attempted to ask her out made the poor girl cry in the library. Good thing Leeteuk hyung found her there or else she would’ve been spending the night in there.”

“Shut up,” Heechul opened his locker and got a few books out. “I’ll try not to insult her this time.”

Eunhyuk nodded, “Whatever, hyung.”

“And oh, what was living together with the devil mean?” Heechul asked, curious of the last text Eunhyuk sent him last night.

“Ah, umma planning something again.” Eunhyuk started walking, followed by Heechul.

“They never learn.” Heechul muttered.

“Tell me about it.”

===

Hey guys! thanks for subscribing! :) and oh, a hint of Heefany. :)) I've been reading too many Heefany fics lately so I wanted to write a little about them also. Hope that okay! ;)

Silents readers not allowed! hehe! comments and tell me what you think. ;)