Vacation

Pure Love

"What is he doing right here?," Ra Im asked with high tone to Junsu. After the meeting with his uncle, Ra Im and Yunho went to heundae followed Junsu and the others. As planned, Ra Im would spend holiday with Ji Wook, Junsu, Yoochun, Yunho and Changmin in heundae. Junsu's family has beach house. But when they arrived at the beach house, Ra Im is surprised because she saw Ji Wook and Jaejoong are playing game together in the living room.

"Can you low down your voice please.. I'll explain!" Junsu said and grabbed Ra Im hand. Junsu lead Ra Im outside the house, followed by Yunho and Yoochun.

"This afternoon, Jaejoong hyung just came in this house. He said that he has business around. My hyung is always like this place so he stop by then we met," Junsu lied a little bit. Actually, Jaejoong said to Junsu that he has bussiness in heundae with investor. He confessed that he did not know if Junsu at this house. When Jaejoong wanted to leave, Ji Wook called him and asked him to stay. Junsu did not say about this part.

Junsu knows that Jaejoong knew that they are here. Because when they arrived, Junsu felt he saw Donghwan. Junsu were sure that Donghwan reported them. It was very impossible for Jaejoong has business in here. Because before this morning, Jaejoong called him and meeting with his parents and their guest. When Jaejoong was busy with Ji Wook and having fight with Changmin, Junsu called Jaejoong's secretary and asked about his schedule. Junsu made reason that he could not reach Jaejoong so he asked if Jaejoong has appointment in heundae thats why he could not called him. The secretary said the only shcedule for today is meeting with the parents.

"You don't lie, do you?" Ra Im looking into Junsu's eyes like trying to find some evidence that Junsu lied. Junsu shaked his head.

"It is okay Ra Im. They are just playing. I'll keep my eyes on him. Beside Changmin was also watching him. You know Changmin.. there's nothing we have to worry," Yoochun touched Ra Im's shoulder.

"But still I don't like he is being close with Jaejoong," Ra Im feel frustated.

"Hey, It's already midnight. Aren't you tired? Let's meet Ji Wook. He must be missing his mother a lot. Smile princess..,"

Four of them get in the house, found Jaejoong and Changmin bickering. Meanwhile Ji Wook is only staring at them with confuse.

"Mommy!!!" Ji Wook running to his mother. Ra Im kneel down and hug his only child tightly. The two person are still continue their fight.

"I miss you mommy," Ji Wook rest his head in Ra Im's shoulder.

"I miss you too honey," Ra Im rubbed Ji Wook's hair.

"You don't miss me?" Yunho is also kneel down. Ji Wook let go him self from mother's embrace and turn to hug Yunho.

"I miss you too Yunho appa!!" Ji Wook said loudly. Then suddenly Jaejoong stop nagging at Changmin and looking at Ji Wook and Yunho. Jaejoong feel jaelous!

"What are you two doing?" asked Yoochun and direct his eyes to Changmin and Yunho

"Yunho finally you are here. Can you say to this stubborn old man that he loose the game!" Changmin take down the stick.

"No, I'm not! It is because you are cheat! We had make a deal that no secret weapons. But what did you do? You have secret weapons," Jaejoong protested. Ra Im trying hold her smile. She was enjoying with the view about two old's man quarrel.

"No, I am not!," Changmin refused.

"Yes, you are!,"

"Seriously guys! Why did you fight? Were you not ashamed with this kid? Ji Wook what happen with this two crazy uncle?,"

"Yah! Yoochun hyung, I'm not crazy! He is the one who crazy!" Changmin lay his finger to Jaejoong's chest.

"Be quiet Changmin!," Yoochun warned him.

"Uncle Jaejoong and Changmin made deal for playing game. Whoever the winner can sleep with me. But uncle Jaejoong was right. Even uncle Changmin won but he was cheating," Ji Wook said.

"I told you so!," Jaejoong smirked.

"Aigoooo.. I can't believe that this uncle want to sleep with you. But, your mother is here? Don't you want to sleep with your mother? Or should I sleep with your mom and you sleep with one of those uncle," Yunho teased.

Yunho is succesful. Because Jaejoong widening his eyes when heard Yunho wanted to sleep with Ra Im.

"SHIRO!! SHIRO! I want to sleep with mommy," Ji Wook started to cry.

"Aish Yunho hyung! Okay then, how if we sleep together: me, you and your mother?" Changmin added. Not for long, Changmin get hit in his head from Jaejoong.

"Did you hear? He wants to sleep with his mommy alone! You just sleep in the couch!" Jaejoong ordered.

"No.. I don't want to!" Replied Changmin.

"It is my family's beach house! I can do anything what I want. You sleep here or just get out from the house!" Jaejoong said and stand up. He walking to the bath room.

Changmin, Yoochun and Yunho are laughing so hard seeing Jaejoong's behaviour. Only Junsu and Ra Im are quiet. Ra Im feels strange. Jaejoong hate her so much but love her son. Ra Im is afraid if Jaejoong knew the truth. Because she can't live without Ji Wook. Ji Wook is her light and her strength. Meanwhile Junsu is pitying his hyung. His hyung has rights to sleep with his son. But he promised to his husband for not interfere with their business.

 

***

At the very noisy morning, Ji Wook running around living room and kitchen. He feels happy because many people he loves are gathering together. Meanwhile Ra Im is in the kitchen for preparing the breakfast. Yunho and Yoochun were woke up very early and jogging around the beach. Changmin is still sleep in the couch as same as Jaejoong's order. Junsu is busy for cleaning the house and preparing table for breakfast.

"Mommy, look at Changmin's uncle. He is funny when sleep. His mouth open so wide. Can I put this to him?" asked Ji Wook and pointed grape in front of him.

"No, you can't. He is still sleeping," Ra Im said without looking at Ji Wook. She is busy cut the vegetables.

"Ne!" Ji Wook is back to living room. He feels bored because there is none who can play with him. Ji Wook is trying to wake up Changmin.

"Changmin wake up. Let's play!" Ji Wook touched Changmin's nose.

"I want to sleep. Ask Yunho appa for play," Changmin said with closed eyes.

Ji Wook is sulking. He is leaving Changmin and walking to Jaejoong's room. He knock the door.

"Come in!," shouted Jaejoong.

"Uncle.. are you free? I'm bored. Can we play something?" Ji Wook pleaded with puppy eyes.

"Uhmm.. not sure. I have to check something. Why did not you asked others?" Jaejoong said with looking at his tablet.

"Yunho appa and chun daddy are jogging. Mommy is cooking. Everybody is busy, except for uncle Changmin. He is sleeping. I already asked him but he sleep like rock," Ji Wook explained.

Then something interesting show in Jaejoong's head. "I know we can play something. Come on!" Jaejoong put his tablet on the desk. He leaves his room and hold Ji Wook's hand. Now they stand in front of Changmin. Jaejoong is only smirk. His morning day would never been better like this.

"Let's play. Who can wake up Changmin first, he will get double breakfast. The loose one will give his breakfast to the winner!" Jaejoong decided to get revenge for Changmin because he cheated last night.

"Uhm.. okay uncle. I'm not going to loose," said Ji Wook.

"You go first boy! I'll give you a chance for win over me," Jaejoong will enjoying the view about Changmin feels annoy because someone wake up him. For sure, Jaejoong knows Changmin is not morning person.

Ji Wook sit on Changmin's chest. He touch his nose. Blowing some air to his eyes. "Uncle wake up," Ji Wook whinning. But Changmin did not move at all.

He blows Changmin's ear. Changmin is only move a bit but not open his eyes. "Go away!" Changmin said with people who disturb his sleep. Ji Wook pout. Hawover, he can't loose his breakfast. He pinch his cheek. But Changmin is only groan. The last thing he do for waking up Changmin is kissing his uncle on his cheek. Ji Wook knows that his uncle liking his kiss very much. After Ji Wook kissed Changmin twice, the other is only smiling.

"Thank you superman. But I want to sleep more," Changmin said with smile in his sleep without open his eyes.

Ji Wook is surrender, so  it is Jaejoong's turn. Without doubt, Jaejoong throw a glass of water in Changmin's face.

"What the f-ck?" Changmin shouted and open his eyes.

"Now he wake up! I guess I get double breakfast. It is fun!" Jaejoong smile widely. Meanwhile Ji Wook looks gloomy. It is because he would not get the breakfast.

"Yah uncle, why did you wake up? Why did not you wake up when I kissed you?" Ji Wook protested.

"Jaejoong hyung what is your problem?" Changmin ignored Ji Wook. Changmin really pissed off because Jaejoong destroyed his beautiful dreams.

"It is reminder for not cheat at another games especially when you are playing with me!" Jaejoong sit and take remote. He acted as if nothing has happened. They start to bickering again and not notice if there is a child near of them.

"What is this?" Junsu came.

"Ask your brother. How come he treated his guest like this!,"

"I have rights to do anything in my house. Beside you are not my guest!"

Realizing that it was useless for asking the two people, he ask Ji Wook. And Ji Wook said that Jaejoong was only waking up with water. It was because Changmin did not open his eyes after he did many things. Ji Wook thinks that Jaejoong is not false. It is Changmin who can't open eyes immediately. Junsu sighed. Meanwhile Yunho and Yoochun behind and watch the most interesting conversation morning. They are smile because Jaejoong is not changed, childish like always.

"Breakfast is ready.. Changmin oppa change your clothes then eat,"

The seventh of them gather together at table for breakfast. Ra Im cook fried rice, chicken grill and dumpling. She is also made pasta for Ji Wook because he likes pasta very much. Remembering his bet, Ji Wook give pasta to Jaejoong unwilling to. Jaejoong accept the pasta happily. The other just looking at them. They are surprise because Ji Wook gave his favourite food to someone else. Changmin was always fight with Ji Wook when Changmin tried to steal pasta from him.

"Ji Wook, why did not you eat? are you sick?" asked Ra Im.

"No mommy, but I played game with uncle Jaejoong. Who was succesfully woke up Changmin's uncle, he got double breakfast," Ji Wook aswered.

"Yah! Jaejoong Hyung, how can you made me as target? And why did you bet with child??" Changmin accused Jaejoong. But Jaejoong is only smile.

"We made a deal Changmin. Why are you so fussy!" Jaejoong take the spoon.

"Still he is child how can you teach child for did bet? Junsu, your hyung is bad adult!" Changmin raised his voice.

"Hyung.. just give the pasta to Ji Wook. I'll make you one later," Junsu spoke.

"No... It is not Jaejoong's mistake. I am okay for not getting breakfast. I'll eat puding," Ji Wook defend Jaejoong.

"Ji Wook, I'm trying to help you get your food back! Why you defending him. He took your food," Changmin low his tones.

"Promised is promised uncle. And it is actually your false. Why did not you open your eyes when I tried to woke you?" Ji Wook blamed Changmin.

"Mommy will make you another pasta," Ra Im stand up from her chair. She don't want to another fight. 

"Are you guys really I am a bad man? Aishh... do you want pasta?" Asked Jaejoong to Ji Wook and he nodded.

"Then I'll give you. It's my food now. But you can eat as long as you sit here," Jaejoong pointed his lap. Ji Wook feels happy because he can eat pasta. So he jump to Jaejoong's lap. Meanwhile Jaejoong feed Ji Wook with his favourite pasta. Jaejoong is happy because he is sure that he can beat everyone else in this table it they wanted to feed Ji Wook.

Ra Im sit down again to the chair. One side, she feels happy because Jaejoong care Ji Wook so much. But another side, she is worry because she is afraid that Jaejoong will take custody if he knew the truth. Ji Wook is not a child to open easily to strangers. But with Jaejoong, Ji Wook looks eager and easily for clinging to the old man.

Yunho notice what has happened. He can predict very well what is in Ra Im's head. When Ra Im is busy with his mind, Yunho gazed at her. He is also worry with their future. Part of his heart regret for coming to South Korea again. But he is missing his mother and south korea so much. Jaejoong see that Yunho looks at Ra Im. He wants to angry but he had to hold himself. He makes another false comsuptions again.

"I did this for revenge!," Jaejoong said to himself. He is refused that he care and loves the boy so much. He just used the boy and made distance for Ji Wook and Yunho. Ra Im must be hurt when see that her son is closer to him than his mother.

 

***

 
After experiencing a long and tiring day, this evening at the beach house, the atmosphere is calming again . No more bickering between Jaejoong and Changmin , no more the frustated of Junsu's screaming because Changmin and Ji Woo fought over food.  
 
Throughout the day, after breakfast, they spent time at the beach. They played into the water, volley ball and made sand castles. In volley ball, Yunho united with Changmin as team against Yoochun and Jaejoong. The winner would get gift Ji Wook's kisses. While Junsu and Ra Im were so desperate to be referee for the four adult men but acted like child. Actually, Ra Im smiled in her heart when looked how Jaejoong was tried so hard to be a winner just for kisses from a boy. They boy, he barely known. As a result, the winner was Jaejoong's team. But, at the end, Yoochun would not to be the same team with Jaejoong ever again! 
 
Then, they made sand castles. Changmin and Jaejoong were competing to create the palace as beautiful as possible to please the Ji Wook . Junsu get along with Yoochun made their own sand castles. Ra Im helped Ji Wook to create the most magnificient palace. It was only Yunho who did not made the castle. He sat on the beach and looked into the sea. At the end, Jaejoong and Changmin made another scene again. This time Jaejoong got first with pretended damaged Changmin's castle accidentally because Ji Wook praised Changmin more than Jaejoong. 
 
Yunho and Changmin were not in dinner because they had to met one of their bussiness partner. Apparently, their bussiness partner is also having vacation in here too. After the dinner, Junsu and Yoochun decided to go to market for buy more supplies. 
 
Junsu asked Jaejoong to watch Ra Im and Ji Wook. At first, he reject because Jaejoong is still has some works to do. But can't stand with Junsu's whines, he agree for watching them. Instead of working in his room, he works in living room. He put his laptop on the table. 
 
As for Ra Im, she felt nervous being close with Jaejoong. Eventhough, they are here for two days, but a single word for Jaejoong talked with Ra Im. Jaejoong prefer to ignore Ra Im and think that she does not exist. Yoochun and Junsu are aware about this. That's why they planned for let leave the three of them. 
 
 Ji Wook and Raim are busy watching telivision. They sit at the couch and hugging each other. Actually, Jaejoong are not miss the view. But he pretend to ignore them. He take his eyes in laptop and put the earphone at his ear. He is trying for working and listening. But in fact, there is none of song he listened. He just put it as act. 
 
"Mommy, when I will grown up? I am bored being child,"  Ji Wook said and look his mother.
 
"Why did you said like that? Are you did not want to be my baby anymore?" Ra Im tease his son. 
 
"Nope, I want to be a man mommy. So I can protect you! I will make money for both of us so you don't have to work hard again," Ji Wook said confidently. 
 
"Aigooo my baby!," Ra Im pinched his nose.
 
"Mommy! Answer my question ne!," Ji Wook whines.
 
"You have to eat a lot of vegetables and drink milk," Ra Im replied.
 
"Can I choose one? I don't like vegetables. I love milk mommy," Ji Wook bargain.
 
"No, Beside you will dissapoint me if you are not eat my cook," Ra Im try to pout at his son.
 
"Mom, it doesn't suit you! I will not dissapoint you mom," Ji Wook protested because her mother tried to pose a very cute. 
 
"So are you eat vegetables too? It is not okay honey for eat pasta too much," Ra Im Ji Wook's hair.
 
"Aniyo! I still have uncle changmin for empty your cook. He is food monster mommy," Ji Wook said then hug his mother. "I miss you mommy," Ji Wook whispered.
 
Jaejoong hold his laugh when listening Ji Wook about Changmin. But he froze for a moment when Ji Wook hug his mother and put his head in Ra Im's shoulder. Even he hear Ji Wook's whisper very clearly. 
 
"It is beautiful," Jaejoong said in his heart.