Three of us

Pure Love
 
"Hyung what is your fiance favourite flower?" asked Junsu. 
 
"Huh?" Jaejoong simply back to asked again without looking to Junsu. Jaejoong is busy to read the documents. The documents are about the evidence of his former father in law's  crime. It said that his former father in law used the company's money to support one chosen governor, Yoo Dong Soo. 
 
Unfortunately, two months ago, Yoo Dong Soo was arrested by police because of the corruption he did for building's project in Songdo. The buildings should use green technology which is very expensive. But it used the cheap material. 
 
When Jaejoong married with Chae Rin, he made company with his father in law, Choi Ji Hoo. Jaejoong has 21%, his father in law has 30%, the other three shareholders has 49%. After, Jaejoong divorce with Chae Rin, Jaejoong didn't put so much attention with the company. He gave the management to be operate by his father in law. He wanted to sell his stocks but the company doing well. Honestly he don't care abouth the company.
 
Until, one week ago, in the middle of the vacation, Jaejoong got called from one of the shareholder, Lee Myungsoo. He said that the company want to fire his former father in law because he can harm the reputation of company if Court could prove Yoo Dong Soo is guilthy. The shareholders did not know if their money was used to support Yoo Dong Soo. But because of Myungsoo has good relationship with police, he got the the documents first before it appear in media and court. The police get the name list the company which was the sponsorhsip for the election. 
 
"Hyung! Are you seriously wants to married?" Junsu sit in front of his brother. 
 
"I was listening Junsu. Do you see I'm in the middle of my business. Why did you asked that?" Jaejoong talked and still without looking to Junsu. 
 
"We need to decide what is the flower to put in your party. That's why I asked what is her favourite?" Junsu said slowly. 
 
"Choose what do you like. I don't mind at all," Jaejoong stand up from the chair and pick his phone for calling someone. He needs Donghwan to investigate the case. Hearing Donghwan's name, Junsu try to listening what they are talking about. Junsu is suspicious it has related with Ji Wook or Ra Im. But Junsu is only listening the part about catch Choi Ji Hoo. Junsu will discuss this with Yoochun. After 10 minutes, the conversation between Jaejoong and Donghwan are end. When Junsu walk to the door, Jaejoong stop him.
 
"Where are you going? So what did you pick for my wedding?" asked Jaejoong and suddenly interest with the flower for the wedding.
 
"I'm not decide it yet. I'll tell you later but I have to go to hospital right now," Junsu answered and hold the knob of the door. 
 
"Don't you think, it is still early to get lovey act with your husband?" Jaejoong smirked.
 
"Gosh! Hyung! Do you have pure brain and not only erted brain?" Junsu walk out from Jaejoong's working room. 
 
***
 
After the short conversation in the phone, the next four days, Jaejoong meet with Donghwan in the restaurant near of Ji Wook's school for lunch. Donghwan already made the investigation. Even, not fully, Donghwan found that Choi Ji Hoo is close with Yoo Dong Soo. They are friends since college. Now, Donghwan is way to find the evidence to connect between Yoo Dong Soo's election with money's company along with project in Songdo. From his source, Donghwan found that Choi Ji Hoo was always transfer with huge amount into unknown account during the election. But he don't know who is the owner of the account. He is still working on it. He promise to Jaejoong will gave to Jaejoong in next week. But Donghwan said, it needs a long time. Beside, Donghwan has duty to watch Ji Wook. So he has not much time. But Jaejoong can't trust anyone except Donghwan. 
 
Donghwan gave Jaejoong a new picture about Ji Wook and Ra Im. It took yesterday when Ra Im was bring him to the zoo. He look that they both have fun. Unrealized, Jaejoong smile widely. When Donghwan said that there wasn't else beside the two of them, Jaejoong's smile getting wider. Donghwan continue his story that the bully is still on Ji Wook even the people whom bullied is reduce. Jaejoong asked him to do something so the boy would not disturbed again.
 
"Then marry her mother sir!" Donghwan said casually.
 
"What???" Jaejoong is shock with his right's mand hand said. 
 
"Ji Wook is suffer because many friend of him mock him as unwanted child because he did not have father. Some other said him freak because he has 4 dads," Donghwan speak clearly.
 
"I know we are close but I will kill you if you talked randomly," Jaejoong take his coffee and drink it. Then email from Seunghyun last night make Jaejoong curious with who is the father of Ji Wook. The email said about the investigate Ra Im's life when she was in France. On the report, Seunghyun wrote that Ra Im was only live with Yoochun and Yunho at the apartment. Ra Im was never been married once or live with man. Ra Im was finish her school and raise the baby alone. Suddenly, Jaejoong feels sorry for Ra Im. He know for sure that his woman is strong and fighter. He smiled bitterly. She was his woman. When he think about Ra Im and Ji Wook, Jaejoong wants to protect them. Unfortunately, Seunghyun did not know who is the father. Because neighbours or friends always said that Ra Im did not have any special male friend. Many said that Ra Im buried her past when she came to France.
 
Jaejoong decide to fetch Ji Wook at school because he need Donghwan to investigae the case. In the school, Ji Wook sat down, near of school yard. He read the books and looks like he don't feel bother with student playing basketball. Suddenly, the ball flying overstraight to Ji Wook's face. Jaejoong running to Ji Wook and check if he is okay. Jaejoong scold the other student because not being careful. The older student apologize but Jaejoong still give the student lecture. 
 
"Uncle stop, I'm okay. Beside It was my fault because not paid attention to the ball," Ji Wook hold Jaejoong's arm.
 
"We need to the hospital. You are hurt. Let's go!" Jaejoong grab Ji Wook's hand and direct him to his car. 
 
"But mommy will come and he must worry if she can't find me. Last time I went with you, my mommy got teary eyes. I hate when mommy cried," 
 
"You go with me kid! We go to Yoochun's hospital so he will tell your mother," Jaejoong take the phone and call Yoochun's number. 
 
"Me and Ji Wook are in a way go to your hospital. He got hit the ball. Tell Ra Im that I'll bring his kid," Jaejoong said short and hang up. Meanwhile Yoochun is angry because Jaejoong did not explain all the story. Yoochun won't tell Ra Im yet about Ji Wook because he don't know about Ji Wook's condition. The best way is waiting them in hospital. 
 
Meanwhile, after listening Jaejoong's conversation with Yoochun, Ji Wook follow Jaejoong. When they are in the car, Ji Wook's nose start to bleeding. Jaejoong is panick and worry. He take tissue and tried to stop the blood. He asked Ji Wook to hold the tissue and raise his head. Jaejoong start the engine and drive. It need 20 minutes to the hospital. 
 
Yoochun is already in front of the door. When Ji Wook get out with from Jaejoong's car with complete body and walk perfectly, Yoochun is thankful. 
 
"What is happen?" Asked Yoochun and realize that Ji Wook's nose. He take Ji Wook and Jaejoong go to another doctor to check on him, namely Park Subin. 
 
"He need doctor," Jaejoong said and not answered Yoochun's question.
 
"I can see that," Yoochun feel annoy with Jaejoong.
 
In the Park Subin's room, Ji Wook get checked. 
 
"He is okay.. Nothing is serious. I will give the receipt," Park Subin said.
 
"We have to full check on him. Are you sure, no bones are broken?" Jaejoong demand.
 
"Jaejoong, she is good doctor. When she said, he is okay then he is," Yoochun hold Jaejoong's shoulder. 
 
"But I want to full check. What kind of hospital when the patient asking for full check up but only got ignored?" Jaejoong is angry. 
 
"No needs to full check because he is okay Jae," Yoochun sigh. 
 
"I am sorry Subin-ah, he is subborn sometimes," Yoochun continue.
 
"It is okay because as father maybe your friend is really worry with his son. I can understand that. But sir, your son is okay. He was shocked so he was bleed. He just need rest. When in the next 24 hours, he get bleed again, you take him here again," par Subin said.
 
"Uncle, let's go home. I'm sleepy," Ji Wook said when Jaejoong tried to argue. They are not realize that both of Yoochun and Jaejoong did not deny what Subin said about father and son. Yoochun knows that Jaejoong is the father. Jaejoong likes to be his father. 
 
Jaejoong drive Ji Wook to his apartment. When Jaejoong offer him lunch, Ji Wook don't want to. Because he wants Ra Im's cooking. At that time, Ji Wook is suddenly turn to a kid that wants to spoiled. He sleep in the car. Jaejoong watch him carefully and he realize that Ji Wook is handsome. He has perfect nose and eye lids. His eyes are not like korean commonly. He has a big doe eyes. 
 
At the apartment, Ra Im is already there. She got called from Yoochun about Ji Wook. At first, she wants to go to hospital. But Yoochun said, Jaejoong will drive him to their apartment. It will better if Ra Im going home soon and cook something for Ji Wook. 
 
Jaejoong meet with Ra Im. But they don't talk each other. Jaejoong just put the sleeping Ji Wook into the bed. Actually many questions are in Ra Im's head, likes why he bring Ji Wook? How bad the condition is? is he coming to Ji Wook's school? why is Jaejoong care a lot with Ji Wook? but Ra Im is only shut . 
 
"He is okay. I want to do test to him full but the doctor said he is okay. Yoochun will tell you more," Jaejoong said with cold tone.
 
"Thank You Jaejoong-shi. I'll appreciate your help," Ra Im said and take him to the door. but sudeenly, a loud voice called Jaejoong. "Uncle don't go!". It is Ji Wook. Apparently he is wake up. He is running toward Jaejoong and hug him tightly. Jaejoong try to let go Ji Wook's hand in his waist but he can't. He Ji Wook's hair. 
 
"Hey, don't sulk! What did I tell you about that," Jaejoong said. 
 
"I still want with you uncle. Mom, can he staying at here? He helped me. We should repay him," Ji Wook look at Ra Im.
 
For a while, Ra Im don't know what have to say. Because what happen in front of her eyes make her heart is ache. They are father and son. No matter what stranger they are, both of them could feel something. But, when Ra Im told about Ji Wook to Jaejoong, she is afraid Jaejoong will take her son. Ra Im don't want to have connection with Jaejoong. She pray to God that she can keep about Ji Wook's father. She is also still mad at Jaejoong with things in France. She know that she made mistake, leaving South Korea but she did not deserve treat like that. 
 
"Uhm.. of course Jaejoong-shi can stay if he wants. Honey, Jaejoong-shi must be have business, don't bother him," Ra Im wants Jaejoong say that he is busy. 
 
"I'll stay," Jaejoong answered.
 
"Yeay!! Come on uncle, play video games with me. Mommy, could you prepare food for us?" Ji Wook hold Jaejoong's hand. 
 
"Yah! Since when you give me order?" Ra Im pretend to be angry.
 
"Oppss.. I'm sorry my beautiful mommy. This cute son did not ordering you. He asked you politely because he is starving," Ji Wook said with smile. Looking at her son, Ra Im is smiling too. He can't resist if her son act very cute. As for Jaejoong, he can see the smile that lost many years ago. Smile that show in his dream every night. Smile that give him strength through his life.
 
The three of them is sitting around the table. It is so quiet and awkward between Ra Im and Jaejoong. Meanwhile Ji Wook is not stop to talking. He is talking what about in his school, how he could resolve the math's question very well because Jaejoong teach him. Ji Wook praised Jaejoong a lot. 
 
"I want to be like uncle when I am adult," Ji Wook said. 
 
Ra Im sigh and try harder to avoid eye contact with Jaejoong. She knew that his son got lesson from Jaejoong when Ji Wook and Junsu visited their family's house. Finally, Junsu told her last week.  
 
"I am sorry Jaejoong-shi for troubling you. You must be busy prepare your wedding insted of teaching Ji Wook. Honey, please don't bother Jaejoong-shi again," Ra Im said meanwhile Ji Wook is pout. 
 
"Ne, I am sorry," Ji Wook nod his head. 
 
After the dinner, Ra Im is continue to wash the dishes. Jaejoong and Ji Wook are in living room. Suddenly they are argue, Ji Wook wants to watch cartoon's movie, but Jaejoong wants to watch economic news channel. He wants to know what happen in the market today. 
 
Ra Im was smilling, she was sitting at the kitchen table. From her spot, she had clear view of Jaejoong and Ji Wook argue about TV. It is cute see them like that. Like father like son, each of them defend their opinion.She took a plate of fruit and walked into the living room then placing it on the small table, near from the telivision. 
 
Ra Im snatching the remote control and position her self between them. "Since, both of you have hard time to decided, I'll pick what is good for both of us," She said and choose a romance drama. 
 
They both groaned and complaints. 
 
"Yah.. Mom!" 
 
"Ra Im!" Jaejoong scream at the same time with Ji Wook. 
 
"Not drama mom! It's too girly!" Ji Wook drops his on the couch and crossed his arms.
 
"Why? Look it's Lee Donghae. He is handsome and the drama is good!," Ra Im stated. 
 
"What? Handsome? Hell No!" Jaejoong accidentally spurted out. Ra Im look into Jaejoong's eyes. She glare at him. For Ra Im, Nobody could say bad things about Donghae. But Jaejoong is only smiling.