"S.O.S"

"Playboy v. Playboy"

 

Part 18: S.O.S

 

 

Principal Shin dropped back to his seat.

 

“I can tell that…I even have a vague idea who’s the one responsible behind this…but it won’t change a thing…Park Seongsanim and Kim Junsu-shi admitted that they’re in relationship…" He let out a haggard sigh as he massaged his temple.

 

“So…what will happen to them now?” Changmin asked.

 

The Principal was a bit reluctant to answer that question knowing that it will give a huge impact to their best friend; Kim Junsu.

 

*****

 

“I’ll be transferred to the worst school in the country…with its notorious students…” Yoochun informed his nephew with a shaky laugh. Aaron rushed to Yoochun’s office as soon as the news reached to him.

 

“What?!”

 

“It’s better than nothing…I’ll not be charged…and the actual reason won’t be revealed…It’s very coincidental…that school is looking for teacher that can bring a change to them…and I got a hell of experience in dealing with that kind of situation…it won’t be a problem for me…” Yoochun spoke calmly – way too calm that Aaron could tell he’s been suppressing his real feeling.

 

Aaron stepped inside the office. Yoochun has started to pack his belongings into several boxes.

 

“Oh don’t worry… you don’t have to follow me there…you can stay here…”

 

“What about Junsu then? Did he know about this? Is he okay with it?”

 

Yoochun froze when Junsu’s name is mentioned. He flexed his hands around the box to hide his trembling hands but Aaron saw that.

 

“He’ll be fine…” Yoochun brushed it off with a flat tone and continued putting the books into the box.

 

*****

 

Jaejoong remained in the same position even after Junsu has left him. He was aware that he became the centre of attention ever since. He could hear the mocking laugh came from other students and even the whispers sounded so clear and well received to his ear.

 

“How could he do that? I though they’re best friend?”

 

“Who can accept your friend’s dating your teacher…it’s so disgusting!”

 

“Well that’s the more reason you should protect your best friend…not crushing him…”

 

Jaejoong brought his trembling hand to touch his head. He thought the world’s spinning around. He could feel like the ground crumbled beneath his feet but his feet glued firmly. He wanted to run. He wanted to hide but he couldn’t think of any place that is safe for him to go.

 

All he could remember is the sadness that flow through Junsu’s voice. The feeling of betrayal.

 

“Why should I? You spend your time by trampling other people’s heart…”

 

“YOU NEVER KNOW A THING ABOUT LOVE!” Junsu’s voice echoed.

 

Jaejoong could only moved his feet a step forward when his knees gave out and luckily Yunho caught him right in time. He fell right into Yunho’s arms. Jaejoong lifted his head to meet Yunho’s concern eyes.

 

“J…Junsu hates me…” The tears rolled down as he said that.

 

“You know better than anyone else; that’s not true…”

 

Jaejoong shook his head; couldn’t quite agree with it. He doubted it. Yunho hauled him up and cradled him close to his chest. Jaejoong closed his eyes; letting the tears to trail down and dropped onto Yunho’s shoulder.

 

“We’ll find a way…”

 

“He doesn’t trust me anymore…” Jaejoong’s voice muffled as he continued sobbing in Yunho’s arms.

 

“There’s always an answer for every question…and there will always a way out for every problem…” Yunho ran his hand on Jaejoong’s back; consoling him. Jaejoong thought that maybe it’s because of his brain is clogged by his emotion that he couldn’t think of anything at that time. But those simple words from Yunho seem enough to convince him. Or maybe it’s just Yunho that is enough for him.

 

“We should go home for now...” Yunho said as he’s pulling himself out of the embrace.

 

He stared at Jaejoong wordlessly before let out a smile as he brushed off the tears on both sides of Jaejoong’s cheek with his thumb. He then intertwined their hands together.

 

*****

 

“You cannot do this to me, appa!”

 

“YES I CAN! BECAUSE I’M YOUR FATHER!”

 

Junsu let out a small shriek when he was thrown down to the floor of his bedroom. The door was closed loudly behind his back and he could hear the sound of the key is being twisted from outside.

 

“APPA!!!! PLEASE DON’T DO THIS TO ME!!!” Junsu crawled back to the door and used his full force to bang on it harshly.

 

“YOU’LL STAY IN THERE! THE MAIDS WILL SEND YOU FOOD…SO NO SCHOOL UNTIL HE’S GONE!!!” his father shouted from outside of the door.

 

Junsu’s eyes widened when he heard the word ‘gone’.

 

“G-Gone? GONE WHERE??!!”

 

But his question was left unanswered. He heard the faint sound of the footsteps getting farther away.

 

“APPA!!! APPA!!! PLEASE DON’T DO THIS TO ME!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!” Junsu banged the door again and again.

 

“APPA!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HIM; APPA!!!! I LOVE HIM!!!!”

 

“APPA!!!!” He cupped his ear against the door to trace any other sound.

 

“Appa!!!”  Junsu’s voice grew weaker. He slid down to the floor slowly.

 

“Appa…I really love him…”

 

The tears streamed down freely. The thought of Yoochun’s leaving him behind ripped his heart. For a moment there; he couldn’t breathe. It’s better if his father just kills him rather than force him to live without Yoochun by his side.

 

“Yoochun-ah…You won’t leave me; right? You promised me…”

 

*****

 

The sweats trickled down his forehead and Yoochun just wiped it off by using the back of his hand. He’s standing in the middle of his bedroom; staring at the boxes. Since Aaron will stay; there’s not that much left for him to pack. Everything that’s related to Junsu; he would bring them along. That’s the only thing that can keep him from going insane missing Junsu too much.

 

He threw a glance on his right side and caught a picture in the heart shape frame on the table next to his computer screen. He advanced closer to give it a look. It’s the picture of him and Junsu at the aquarium – the place they met each other for the first time.

 

A nostalgic smile curved his mouth. He just got here from America and still in the process of adapting with his new surrounding while Junsu just being Junsu. He got caught skipping school by Yoochun. It’s not like Junsu care though. Junsu’s intention was to create a problem at the very first place – to gain his parents’ attention.

 

*Flashback

Junsu sat on the bench while admiring the swimming dolphins. He’s sitting there with one hand jammed into his pocket; swinging his legs back and forth while onto his ice-cream. Yoochun happened to walk into the scene and unintentionally blocked Junsu’s view.

 

“Excuse me…ahjusshi…you’re blocking the view…can you move away; please…”

 

Yoochun turned around and looked at him with a blank face. He looked around first before pointing to him.

 

“Yeah…you…who else…you’re blocking my view; I wanna see my dolphin…” Junsu motioned with his hand asking Yoochun to move aside.

 

Yoochun threw a brief glance to his back then scooted away. He ended up staring at Junsu whose busy his ice-cream. Yoochun noticed that Junsu’s wearing his school uniform.

 

Junsu shot his eyes at him when he realized that he’s been staring at.

 

“What?! I paid for my entry…” Junsu showed him the ticket with a glare.

 

“Ah…no…I’m sorry if I’m making you uncomfortable…it’s just that…you’re wearing the school uniform…” Yoochun pointed out to Junsu’s clothes that Junsu didn’t bother to give his attention to. The crunchy sound emitted from his mouth as he’s munching onto the ice cream cone.

 

“So?”

 

“Aren’t you supposed to be at school? This is an aquarium…” He stepped closer to Junsu and sat on the bench next to him.

 

“So what?! I’m skipping school… Are you a teacher?” Junsu answered arrogantly.

 

“As the matter of fact…I am a teacher…even though I’m not teaching at your school…”

 

“Then aren’t YOU supposed to be at school now?” Junsu threw the question back at Yoochun’s face.

 

“Aha…that’s funny…it’s true…but I will start working next week…I just moved here from America…”

 

Junsu rolled his eyes; not interested. Yoochun responded to his cold attitude with a warmhearted smile.

 

“Let me guess…you must be an excellent student…”

 

“Wrong…the only thing I’m excelled at is in soccer…”

 

“Then I chose to believe that you have a good reason to be here…”

 

Junsu looked at him started to feel annoyed.

 

“What do you want exactly?”

 

“Nothing…just wanna spend some times with you here…”

 

Junsu snorted. This man got a nerve to talk that way to him. It’s not like he’s a girl that would easily fall for that kind of cheesy talk. He should never underestimate him just because he’s far younger than him. Should he be alarmed by it? Nope. Junsu wasn’t threatened a bit. He thought this man who claimed that he’s a teacher got some loose screw inside his head. Junsu decided to just ignore him. He stretched out his legs to the front; threw his hands in the air and arched his back before he stood up.

 

“It’s still early…” Junsu muttered softly after he gazed to his wrist watch.

 

“Where should I head next…?” He asked the question and he was vaguely aware that he’s been followed.

 

Junsu stopped by the stall to buy another ice-cream.

 

“One more ice-cream…the same flavor…and give me this dolphin keychain…” Junsu said with a bright tone. The salesgirl handed Junsu what he asked for and Junsu left just like that after he got his ice-cream.

 

Yoochun hurried to the stall and took out his money to pay for it.

 

“Ah…no you don’t have to do that…he already paid for it…he gave us a big note and we don’t have the small change…” She showed to Yoochun the amount that Junsu paid originally.

 

“He said he will take anything that he wants and we can keep the rest…we’re a bit embarrassed to accept it but he insisted that he don’t mind…”

 

Yoochun looked back at Junsu who’s now exiting the place.

 

“He always comes here once in every week...all he did is just sitting there on the bench watching the dolphins and then go home…I did ask him why he loves the dolphin so much and he said…”

 

“They seem so happy eventhough they’re imprisoned…while I’m given the freedom to do anything but I’m not happy at all…”

 

“I don’t know about others…but I pity him…he seems so lonely…” The salesgirl told him.

*Flashback End

 

Yoochun clamped his hand on the edge of the table as he slid down to the floor while holding the picture close to his chest. He burst into tears.

 

“What should I do now; Junsu-ah…I promised to myself that I would always make you happy so you won’t feel lonely anymore…can you forgive me this time?” The tears trailed down his cheek.

 

“I’ll give you two days max for you to disappear from Seoul…I’ve arranged everything for you so in return; I don’t want you to have anything to do with my son anymore…”

 

Yoochun closed his eyes as the voice of Mr.Kim resounded. He should be gone by tomorrow.

 

“…because I can’t seem to forgive myself for hurting you…” Yoochun’s body hunched as he sobbed.

 

Aaron rested his back against the wall; couldn’t stand to look at the condition of his uncle. He held back the tears from falling down. If there’s anything he can do to ease the pain; he would do it already.

 

“The chaebols…” He suddenly remembered. It’s true that he couldn’t do anything but they can. He nodded with a determined expression.

 

*****

 

Aaron stood in front the huge gate. The gate is 12 times bigger than him and even if he shake it; it probably remain intact. He barely sees the Kim mansion as they’re divided by the 3 sizes of football field length yard.

 

“Please! I gotta meet Kim Jaejoong-shi…I have something important to tell him…”

 

“I’m sorry…but I can’t allow you…Young Master is very strict when it comes to the visitor…” The guard couldn’t permit him to enter.

 

“He knows me…I go to the same school as him! You can ask him that…” Aaron was so desperate.

 

“Even so…I can’t allow you…I’m not authorized to let anyone in just because he said he knows Young Master…and Young Master isn’t really open to anyone…”

 

With his hands clenching tightly onto the gate; Aaron tip toed to have better view of the guard.

 

“Please…I beg you…this is important…it’s regarding Kim Junsu-shi…you know Kim Junsu-shi; right…”

 

The guard had a mix feeling whether or not he should allow this boy to enter.

 

“Well…I guess I can give a call and ask the main house about this…” He said after taking it into consideration.

 

“Thanks…” Aaron let go of the gate and waited on the curb.

 

The guard was about to make a call when he saw an expensive car heading towards the entrance. He then urgently pressed the button to open up the gate. Aaron rose back to his feet as the car stopped right in front of him. The window of the car rolled down slowly and Yunho’s face was revealed soon afterward. He wasn’t alone as Changmin tagged along.

 

Aaron’s face brightened up with hope; seeing them.

 

“Aaron-shi?”

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“You have to help them…please…”

 

Yunho and Changmin exchanged glances.

 

*****

 

Copying Yunho and Changmin’s steps; Aaron carefully stepped inside the luxurious mansion. He felt like he’s an alien who just landed on the foreign place when his gaze wandered wildly scanning every corner of what he called as ‘castle’. The place reeks with money and surely the rich people live totally on a different level when compared to the commoners.

 

From where he’s standing; Aaron spotted Jaejoong who’s in the middle of a serious conversation with middle aged couple which he assumed as Jaejoong’s parents.

 

“Ahjusshi! Ahjumma! We rushed here as soon as we got the news of you two came back…” Changmin quickened the steps and hugged Mr & Mrs.Kim.

 

Aaron watched as Yunho coolly walked to their sides and gave them a warm hug too. And he just stood there didn’t know what to do. He slightly regretted for going to the place that he doesn’t belong.

 

“And who is this gentleman might be…?”

 

Aaron flustered when Mr.Kim’s eyes suddenly met him and nervously bowed down 90 degrees.

 

“A-annyeonghaseyo…I’m Aaron…Park Yoochun’s nephew…”

 

Jaejoong titled his head to look at him; didn’t expect to see him there.

 

“Aaron-shi! What are you doing here?”

 

“We met him at the main gate…he has something that he needs to tell you…to tell us…” Yunho quickly explained on behalf of Aaron.

 

“I knew that you weren’t responsible for all this mess…” Aaron began; still bowing.

 

“Believe me…I’m partially responsible for it…I should have noticed that Junsu’s in trouble…”

 

“No…you don’t understand…” Aaron carefully lifted his head and have an eye contact with Jaejoong.

 

“I knew about Uncle’s relationship with Junsu-shi…but I’ve already promised them that I’ll keep as a secret…it’s just that…Ren…”

 

Yunho rubbed his face when Ren’s name is mentioned.

 

“…Ren accidentally caught them…together…and he…” Aaron’s voice’s getting lower and lower. Changmin placed his hand on top of Aaron’s shoulder.

 

“We’ve already figured out that much…The Principal told us about Ren’s meeting him…” Changmin informed him.

 

“Yeah…it’s just that we got no proof…and even if we did have; it’s not going to change the fact…but I really appreciate it; for you to come clean with us…” Jaejoong said with an even tone.

 

“Can’t you do anything to help them? Make him stay? Or at least give him a chance to meet Junsu-shi before he leave? He’s suffering!”

 

“We want to…but Junsu’s father is really in a bad mood right now…and barging into his house at night wouldn’t do any good…” Mr.Kim interfered.

 

“Go home first…we’ll figure out something tomorrow…”

 

“But he’s leaving tomorrow morning!”

 

“…and that’s the more reason you should be with him…stall him…” Mr.Kim spoke calmly.

 

*****

 

Junsu awoke by the rattling sound of his dolphin bracelet; a gift from Yoochun. He realized that he’s lying on the floor of his room. The last thing he remembered is that he was crying hard and he probably fallen asleep somewhere along it. He rubbed his swollen eyes and adjusted his sitting position. The room was dark with the light off but he wasn’t alone when he caught his mother’s silhouette on the bed. She’s sobbing silently.

 

“Omma…” He called weakly. With the help of the streetlight; Junsu could see his mother quickly wiping off the tears with her hands.

 

“Junsu-ah…omma bring something for you to eat…” She stood up and grabbed the tray she placed on the nightstand. She turned off the light before she walked to him and sat down in front of him.

 

“I don’t feel like to eat…” Junsu said.

 

“Open up your mouth…omma will feed you…” She pretended that she didn’t hear anything and scooped an amount of rice with the spoon. Junsu just stared at her when she gestured Junsu to open up his mouth. The tears rolled down when she got no response from him.

 

“You too are ashamed of me…” Junsu exclaimed.

 

She dropped the spoon back into the bowl and turned to the other direction; brushing off the tears.

 

“You’re a good kid…I’m not ashamed of you…”

 

“You can say anything…you can scold me if you want…but it won’t change my heart from loving him…” Junsu stressed out.

 

“No you don’t! You don’t love him; Junsu-ah…that’s not love…” Mrs.Kim retorted.

 

“Why? Because he’s older than me?”

 

“He’s FAR older than you…and we don’t even know about his background…”

 

“…and here I thought when you love someone; age and status are pointless…” Junsu stubbornly protested.

 

“YOU’RE AN UNDERAGE!” She raised her voice to make her point. Junsu rolled his eyes. He could see that the conversation will bring them to nowhere. He sat back on his heels and staggered to his bed.

 

“It’s not your fault Junsu-ah…it’s our fault…it’s because we didn’t give you our full attention and it’s natural for you to seek the love from someone older than you…” His mother immediately clarified. Mrs. Kim swallowed down.

 

“Just leave me; omma…”

 

“Junsu-ah…”

 

“…and just take that out…” Junsu’s talking about the food.

 

*****

 

Jaejoong’s already on his bed but he’s having trouble to sleep. How could he? Junsu’s probably crying right now with no one there to help him. A sigh escaped from his mouth again; feeling helpless.

 

The knock sounded on the door and Yunho stuck his head right after. When he saw that Jaejoong’s still wide awake and half reclined on the bed; Yunho walked in.

 

“I thought you’re already left…” Jaejoong said; not taking his eyes off Yunho. Yunho moved to the side of the bed and settled down on the edge.

 

“Just checking on you…” Yunho replied simply.

 

Jaejoong’s eyes trailed off to his hands.

 

“You’re not here to laugh at me; right? For being so dense and stupid…”

 

“Would it help?”

 

“Eh?” Jaejoong blinked innocently at him.

 

“Laughing at you…would it help to ease your heart? I’d laugh if it really helps you…” Yunho’s mouth curved into a slow grin. Jaejoong pouted.

 

“Yeah…go on…teasing me…”

 

Yunho replied with a chuckle which Jaejoong too joined him; chuckling along with him later on. Gazing soulfully into Jaejoong’s eyes; Yunho the hair off Jaejoong’s forehead and then awarded him with a soft kiss. Jaejoong definitely didn’t see it coming and his face flushed because of it.

 

“Would this help?” Yunho whispered close to his ear.

 

He was about to retreat when Jaejoong grabbed him by his collar. On impulse; he leaned over to kiss Yunho on his heart shaped lips. The kiss only last for a mere second as Jaejoong drew away from Yunho instantly; horrified by his daring action. He immediately released Yunho’s collar and wished to hide his face under the blanket. But Yunho acted fast; refraining Jaejoong’s movement and captured Jaejoong’s lips again. And this time; it wasn’t just a peck. Yunho’s hand travelled down to rest on Jaejoong’s waist and pulled Jaejoong closer to deepen the kiss.

 

Wanting the kiss as much as Yunho; Jaejoong closed his eyes and tipped his head back – allowing Yunho to take control over him.

 

“Please stay here with me…” Jaejoong murmured against his mouth.

 

*****

 

Aaron woke up the next morning only to discover that Yoochun was no longer on his bed. He’s gone along with his car but the fully packed boxes still in the house. He could only think of one place. He didn’t waste any time and sent a quick text message to Yunho.

 

*****

 

*At the same time

“OMMA!!!”

 

“SOMEONE!!! ANYONE; OPEN THE DOOR!!!!!” Junsu banged the door harder.

 

“OPEN THIS DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!” Junsu screamed while banging onto the door wholeheartedly.

 

He could hear the loud noises coming from downstairs and he had a really bad feeling about it. And even just now he heard the maids’ running footsteps; like it was for something urgent.

 

“I SAID OPEN THIS DOOR!!!!!!!”

 

Junsu stepped back when the door was unlocked from outside. The butler slid in not long after that.

 

“Ahjusshi! Ahjusshi…what happened?”

 

“He’s here…” The butler informed him in whispering tone.

 

“He? Yoochunie?” Junsu wanted to go check on him but was stopped by the butler.

 

“Please don’t; Young Master! I beg you! I came to you without their permission…”

 

“What happened to him? Did appa hurt him?!”

 

“Please…you know it well that you can’t win your father all by yourself…here…” The butler returned him his phone back. His father had confiscated everything that can connect him with the outside world before he got locked up; especially his phone.

 

“I took it secretly. You better call for help…” The butler suggested.

 

Junsu looked down to his phone. Call for help? To who? He could only think of Jaejoong but Jaejoong lost his phone. He nibbled onto his lower lips as he’s making a quick decision. His fingers moved rapidly typing on the touch screen.

 

“Yunho-ah…Jaejoong-ah…S.O.S”

 

He then sent it to Yunho.

 

*******

A/N: Another update~ sorry for the late post…please enjoy~ please support me by subscribing and comments are most welcomed^^ thanks