Chapter 3

Will WE be TOGETHER till' the END?

Eunhyuk POV

 

I woke up early in the morning, maybe 8 am, 'cause I'm going to meet my friends in lunch time. It's been years when I last saw them in personal but still we keep in touch since our parents are also friends. Now I was picking my clothes to wear. It's so hard there's a lot of choices.

*knock *knock "Honey it's mom, can I come in?" Mom said through the door

"ohh sure mom, come in"

"Hyukkie going somewhere with friends?"

"yeah mom, I going to meet them at ***** restaurant, but I don't know what to wear."

"ok let mom help you"

Then mom keep finding some dresses in my closet while keep saying like 'no not this to revealing' 'too short' 'too long' and others until she found the one she likes me to wear. Mom picked a chiffon halter knee length dress for me, it looks simple but still elegant, also mom picked my grey pumps and also a matching grey bag.

th?id=H.5006691389474584&pid=15.1  th?id=H.4978232903729741&pid=15.1  th?id=H.5061001222620485&pid=15.1

After finish dressing myseft, I go down and thank my mom for picking my dress.

"mom thank you for picking my dress"

"It's okay dear, if I don't go there maybe you'll be late for now"

"you're right mom, I should get going now mom they are waiting for me"

"ok dear, becareful okay call me when something bad happens okay, and say hi for me to them,"

"okay mom, where's dad?"

"ohh he's at work for now, now go before you're late"

"bye mom"

"bye dear have fun" 

I get inside my car, put my seatbelt and drive away. I don't have a driver since I don't want to and hiring a driver is just waste of money, I know were really rich but I can drive in my own, I drive safely, I still want to live and I love my life.

I reached the place and I immediately went in and I saw my friends chatting. I palm Heechul's eyes and I muttered 'be quiet' to my other friends, and they nod for an answer.

"Hey who's covering my eyes?" Heechul asked

"Guess it chullie" Sungmin said giggling

"Hankyung is that you?"Heechul asked

"no, oopps" I said covering my mouth with my hands, uncovered heechul's eyes.

"HYUKKIE" Heechul jump from her seat and hug me.

"Hey Chullie don't shout do you want me to be deaf?" I asked jokingly

"anyway let's seat" Heechul said

"How can you say I'm you're boyfriend? You forgot me already?" I said pouting, Yeah Heechul has a boyfriend named Hankyung, he's from China, Ryeowook also has one named Yesung, he's a great singer, Leeteuk has a boyfriend named Kangin, he's tough and strong but still very sweet when there's Leeteuk and lastly Sungmin he has a boyfriend named Kyuhyun they were in a relationship since last month while the others are on their one year or two and almost three.

The only ones who were not in a relationship is me and Kibum. Kibum still hasn't found the guy who will make her heart thump, while me, you know, I only love my Hae.

"It's not that Hyukkie, I just miss my Hannie" Heechul said panicking

"okay, okay we got it chullie" I said

"Shall we order now I'm getting hungry"Sungmin suggested

"Yeah I'm also hungry for waiting Hyukkie" Wookie then joined the conversation

"Waiter" Kibum called the waiter

We ordered our food and we eat and ofcourse we are talking and talking and after an hour in the restaurant we left and headed to the mall and go shopping and we decided to go to the club tonight since they will also see their boyfriends and I'm also happy to joined them since I have no plans this whole week and I also want to hang out more with them.

We bid goobye to each other in the mall as I headed to the parking lot where our cars are there. I headed home and took a rest and later I will ask permission to my mother to go to the club. I suddenly felt sleepy and I decided to take a nap for a while since it's just two in the afternoon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up feeling refreshed and I cheked the time it's still 5 in the afternoon and I'm going to the club in 8:30 tonight. I go down and see my mother calling someone and she hang up the phone.

"mom who is that?"

"It's your dad dear"

"what did he say?"

"He said that he will be late this evening 'cause he has a lot of files to signed and also a meeting with our important client."

"aaww poor dad, well mom I'm just going to ask permission to go to the club with my friends this evening"

"sure dear but no drinking of alcohols okay?"

"how about wine mom?"

"wine? well sure but just a little amount not too much, maybe two to three glasses will be fine right?"

"okay mom"

"dear there are sandwiches in the table, eat some I'm sure you're hungry"

"thanks mom and I'm a bit hungry, mom do you have stra-" mom cutted me

"yes dear it's in the fridge"

"thanks mom your the best" I said 

I go to the kitchen and open the fridge and see a lot of strawberry milks, and I get one of those and get a sandwich and eat. After I ate I headed to my room and brush my teeth and took a bath and now I will be the one to pick my clothes. I choose a black dress, black pumps and a black bag and I do my make up and style my hair which is just simple, I just let it be free, no clips, no accessories.  

th?id=H.4601461224637013&pid=15.1th?id=H.4807061305492438&pid=15.1th?id=H.4643444533495842&pid=15.1

 

After I'm done I went done and I bid goodbye to my mom. I cheked the time it's almost 8:30 pm. I drove to the club and I saw my friends in one of the tables with their boyfriend.

"Hyukkie is that you? you look y" Heechul said

"Thanks chullie"

"oh by the way this is Siwon and this is Donghae" Heechul said pointing the two guys in the corner.

"Hi Donghae you're also here?" I asked

"well yeah they are my friends"

"eehheemm" Siwon cut our conversation

"ohh sorry, Siwon right?"

"yeah nice to meet you, Hyukjae"

"how did you know my name?"

"your friend told me, by the way I have to tell you something"

"what is it?"

"can we go to have a private area?"

"sure"

We headed to the park just in the front of the club.

"you are Kibum's friend right?" Siwon started

"yeah why?"

"I had a crush on her since last year and I want to make her mine-"

"you mean you want kibum to be your girlfriend?"

"yeah"

"then why you ask me? you ask heechul she knows a lot of things about love and I never been in a relationship"

"I know Heechul has experience but she won't help me and it will be very hard to me since Kibum doesn't have one who makes her heart beat"

"We all know Siwon and I'll try to help"

"Thanks, should we headed back now?"

"sure"

All night we just chat and at 11:45pm I decided to go home I was now in my car and the club is far away a bit to my house and it will be a long way. I started to drive and I was in the middle of the road and my car broke down. What do I do now? I was leaning in my car's door and I heard a honk. It's Donghae's car.

"Hyuk, why ae you here? waiting for someone?" he asked through his car's window

"no, my car broke down"

"ohh let me check" He went out of his car and check my car

"your car was damage, some wires were cut off, thank god your car stopped or else your car won't stop"

"thanks, Guess I have to walk then, bye and thanks a lot again"

I started walking but I felt a hand grab mine.

"Hey wait up, come ride with me, I will take you to your house" Hae said pulling me

I come inside the car and wear the seatbelt. I felt the car moving and slowly I feel my eyelids are heavy, it's so late right now.

"Hyuk, sleep a little, I will wake you up when we arrived"

"do you know where my house is?"

"of course, your house is just beside mine" He said and I felt a little embarrased. How could I not know my own neighbor?!

"Hey, no need to feel embarrased, you're new in the community, so, don't worry" He said while focusing on the road.

Whha- how can he read my mind.???

"I don't read minds Hyukkie"

See he's reading my mind

"Hyukkie?" I asked

"yeah, you don't like the nickname I'll cha-"

"no,no I like it, I was just shocked, since my friends only calls me Hyukkie"

"so, I'm not your friend?"

"no, It's not like that"

"I know, I know just joking" 

After a few minutes we arrived at my house. I went out of the car and stand in front of the door.

"Hae thanks for taking me home"

"my pleasure"

"won't you come inside for a while?"

"no thanks, besides it's already late and you look sleepy, now go inside and sleep okay?"

"okay, by the way thanks again."

"goodnight Hyukkie" *kiss cheeks*

"goodnight" I said with a blushing face

I went inside and headed to my room. I slump in my bed and within a second I drifted to my sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae POV

 

I wake up 8 in the morning hugging my monkey plushie, after a while I headed to the bathroom and take a bath. After my bath I dress up and suddenly yesterday was the best day in my life for now, 'cause my best day for the future is the day I marry my Hyukkie, If it becomes real. 

Yesterday my Dad talked to me about something in his office...

Flashback....

"Hey Dad, I'm here"

"oohh Donghae, come I change my plans for you"

"what plans Dad"

"Listen, the other day we talked about your marriage right, and I heard that Hyukjae is the one you met at the park ten years ago right? and your mom and I decided that we will give you the company till you get married and forget the one year limit finding your soon-to-be-wife and just forget what I said the other day okay?"

"okay dad, that I will make this slow not fast marriage"

"good son, now I have to work, and I'll have a meeting in a few minutes, oh bye the way, tell your mom I'll be home early" 

"okay dad bye" I said while walking out of the room. I go home and do nothing but thank god one of my friends asked me to clubing this evening. Of course I said yes, since I have nothing to do. It's still 10 am and I decided to kill time by reading magazines in our mini library.

Later on mom called me to have lunch and she said that she will go shopping, AGAIN, yesterday she goes shopping and brought a lots of clothes and now. I don't know, but I feel mom has a lot of clothes in her closet since dad made her a room just full of her clothes. After that I read magazines all day and watch some movies and at last it's 8 pm I just wear a black wife beater and a blue jacket and pants.

th?id=H.4957501103145617&pid=15.1

After I'm done dressing up, I went in my car and headed to the club. A few minutes I arrived and greet my friends and chat with Siwon. After 5 minutes Hyukkie came and greet her friends and met Siwon and have a chit chat with me but soon cutted by Siwon.

After a minute they went out of the club and after of a boring half hourthey went inside again. Hyukkie chit-chat with me again and After an hour and a half she bid goodbye to her friends and headed to the parking lot. I follow her car and her car immediately stopped. My car was a bit far so I continued driving. I asked her why she stopped and she told me her car broke down.

I checked her car, I was surprised that there's a lot of wires being cut. I drove her to her home and bid goodbye and the wonderful part is I kissed my Hyukkie, I know it is only in the cheeks but I'm so happy. At that time I was waiting for being scolded by her or a slap since I do a wrong move, but I look up to her, her face was blushing and with that I went home and sleep thinking of my Hyukkie. 

End of Flashback...................

 To be continued on next chapter it's only Donghae's flashback