Chapter 1

Will WE be TOGETHER till' the END?

10 years later... (DONGHAE-18 YEARS OLD) (HYUKJAE-17 YEARS OLD)

Donghae POV

 

It's been 10 years I still haven't found my Hyukkie. Today I was going to our company since my father wants me to pass his position in me, not because he is old, it's because he wants to tour the world with my mom and it is because I'm also old enough to handle the company.

"Dad I'm here"

"Ohh, Hae have a sit, You know this company will be passed by you from tommorow onwards right? (I nod) And from being the comany's CEO you must have a secretary right?"

"Dad are you telling to get married?"

"yes my son, but I want you to choose who you want to marry and live happily with, son I know you still love the one you met at the park 10 years ago and I give you one year time "

"Thanks dad your the best"

"I know" we laugh

 

Hyukjae POV

 

Today is the day I'm going back to Korea and today is the day my boyfriend dumped me..

FLASHBACK.........

*At my house

(my phone ringing)

"hello Trev-"

"come in the park now I have something to tell you"

I immediately run towards the park...

"come sit here" Trevor said patting the space beside him

"What is it you want to tell me?"

"I want to break up"

"*gasp* why?" I felt myself tear up but I didn't let my flow

"I don't love you okay it's over and I love someone else and she's pregnant with my child"

"  but-"

"and I'm gonna proposed to her, I just use you and I'm sorry"

end of flashback

At that time I felt nothing but just a bit hurt 'cause he use me and he's just my crush but I don't love him. I use to love the boy who helped me ten years ago. I don't remember his name but it's something with Hae.

Trevor was just my boyfriend for a month. And now I'm planning to go back to Korea since my parents were already there since last week. They said they are going to tell me something important.

Next day.....

I was now in my car towards our house here in Korea, yeah I just landed 2 hours ago. I notice that in this street  have big houses and I arrived at our house.

 

th?id=H.4582438845745445&pid=15.1

It sure is big.....

My butler open the door and I found my mom watching tv with dad while dad is wrapping his hands in mom's waist.

"Dad, mom I just arrived"

"aahh my our precious daughter is here" dad said giving me a hug and I peck their cheeks

"so how's the flight?"

"fine dad"

"How about your boyfriend?" mom asked annoyed since he hates my boyfriend very much

"we just broke up yesterday" I said simply

"REALLY?!?! OMO I'm so proud of you" mom hug me tightly

"mom- can -t bre-ath"

"ohh sorry hyukkie"

"he just use me mom"

"see I'm correct I told you his a bad guy"

"okay mom you're right and I'm sorry for not listening"

"it's okay dear at least you're not with him anymore and now go rest you might have been tired beacause of your flight and I will cook today "

"okay mom thanks"

I go to my old bedroom and take a nap and slowly I drifted to my dreamland.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are having dinner when mom suddenly asked dad.....

"Honey aren't you going to tell Hyukkie your plan on her?" what's dad plan on me??

"Ohh yeah I almost forgot hehehe...."

"what is it dad?"

"It's about my friend's son, his finding you Hyukkie"

"me, your friends son is finding me?How?"

"my friend said you two met before in the old park ten years ago"

"really I don't remember much about that"

"don't worry you two will meet up tomorrow if that's okay with you  dear" mom said

"it's okay mom, since I still don't know what to do tomorrow"

"now take a bath and go to sleep we must prepare early tomorrow we will buy you clothes"

"but mom I have clothes already and there's a tons of them"

"but dear your clothes are boyish and we want you to be feminine not masculine okay?"

"okay mom I'll try"

I said while walking towards the stairs.. but suddenly I remember something

"uhhmm mom the day after tomorrow I will meet my friends okay?"

"oh sure dear and invite them to dinner here okay?"

"sure mom they will love it"

"goodnight dear"

"goodnight mom and dad"

I go to my room and take a towel and proceeded to the bathroom . After 10 minutes I go out and wear my pajamas and dry my hair with a towel and I climb to my bed. I couldn't sleep so I decided to read a magazine and later on I drifted to my goodnight sleep..

 

Donghae POV

It's already 10 pm I couldn't sleep thinking of my Hyukkie how could I find her. I didn't even know where she was and tomorrow we will going to have a lunch with the Lee family, my dad's friend, my dad said her daughter was really beautiful and they also came from america.

I wish it was my Hyukkie. Also my dad said if I couldn't find the one I want to marry, He will let me married to that girl we're meeting tomorrow. I still could not sleep I decided to listen in my phone some music.

Later on I was feeling sleepy, unplugged my earphones and turned off my phone and put it in my mini desk beside my bed and I slowly drifted to my dreamland.