Chapter 2

Will WE be TOGETHER till' the END?

Donghae POV

 

I was in a beautiful place full of sunflowers and suddenly I heard Hyukkie's voice calling me....

"Hae hae where are you come on let's play"

"Hyukkie I'm here"

"Hae" Hyukkie run to me and hug me tightly

"Hae I thought I will never see you again" 

"Hyukkie don't worry, I'm here now see?"

"Hae I love you"

"I love you to Hyukkie"

My lips went nearer ready to kiss her and I heard a bell ringing not just a bell but a bell from an alarm clock...

I woke up *sigh* I wish that dream was true and who the hell set this clock?!?!

*knock *knock

"come in"

"young master, your mother said you must get ready for your lunch with the Lee family your going out in half an hour"

"thank you"

"should I prepare your bath young master?"

"no thanks, I'll just have a quick shower"

"okay young master, I'll be going now"(bow's head)

After that I immediately got off my bed and walked inside the bathroom.After fifteen minutes I finished bathing and I picked the clothes I will wear today's meeting with the Lee family. I checked what time and it's already 11:25 am. I go down and see my mom was fixing my dad's tie.

"mom I'm done already"

"ohh son good, now lets get going"

The ride was complete silence for eight minutes. We got out of the car and I notice that were going in a five star restaurant. My parents already reserved a table for us. We sat down and waited for the Lee family to arrived. Suddenly I feel myself going to pee.

"uuhhmm mom, excuse me but I will go to the restroom for a minute"

"okay Hae darling but be fast they will be here in a minute"

"okay mom" and with that I immediately rushed to the restroom and pee *sigh such a relief. I wash and dry my hands before going out. I was near in our table and saw the Lee family but where's their daughter. I walked towards them and bow to Mr. and Mrs. Lee and I both shake their hands.

"Good noon Mr. and Mrs. Lee"

"KKyyaa so handsome and also well-mannered" Mrs. Lee squeeled

"pls. sit down" Mr. Lee offered

"by the way where's your daughter?" my mom asked 

"She will be here in a minute her friend called her"

"ohh her she is, Hyukkie darling greet the Lee family"

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Lee and also to you uuhhmm...?" Hyukkie my hyukkie kkyyaa she so beautiful..

"Donghae"

"my name is Hyukjae" she said

"do you remember me?"

"no, why have we met before?" she asked

" yes I'm the one who get your doll in those bad girls and we -and ... we"

"oohh right , by the way thank you, you know that doll was really special to me"

"my pleasure" gosh I was about to say that we kissed ten years ago

The food arrived and we began to eat and after the conversation with my Hyukkie I didn't even speak a word afraid that I might slip my tongue. The lunch was great and after that I headed home and think about tomorrow's plan. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was already evening and Dad just arrived from work and it's still 8pm and we didn't have dinner yet. After an hour mom already cooked something and now we are eating and I started the conversation.

"Dad, mom I have to tell you something"

"go on son" dad said

"You know, Lee Hyukjae-"

"ahh the daughter of my friend"

"yes dad, she and the girl ten years ago I met at the park is the same dad"

"really, then it's good I will have a beautiful daughter-in-law"

"dad I agree with you but how about her will she agree to marry?"

"Hae dear don't get frustrated, If the two of you are meant for each other, God will find a way right honey?" mom asked

"yeah your mom's right, everything has it's own way"

After we finished dinner I went back to my room and I sleep right away 'cause today is very tiring, not that my body is tired but my mind thinking of my Hyukkie, How to get her, now I'm thinking again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyukjae POV

 

I was in the old park and I saw a boy, and it's Hae my first love the one who get my first kiss, we were playing the suddenly I felt something was holding me and shooking me harshly. I woke up and found my mom fully dressed.

"mom why so early it's still 7:30 am"

"I know but we have to go to the mall"

"yeah right I almost forgot" I jup out of my bed and do my mornign routine and went down to eat my breakfast and suddenly mom dragged me in the car and we headed to the mall.

Mom was busy picking those dress for me  and at last for 4 hours of shopping finally she decided to picked the dress and also shoes.

"now go to the changing room and change into these, hurry"

After I change I go out of the changing room and my mom squeeld how wonderful I am in my dress. We wait my dad to come out of his office and mom also dragged him in the car and I saw how annoyed dad is.We headed towards a five star restaurant and saw a lot of guys staring at me. Suddenly my phone vibrated and it was Heechul.

"mom, dad you go first I'll answer this call and go there right away."

"okay but don't be too long"

I answer the call and our conversation was like this...

"hello? chullie?"

"Hey Hyukkie I just arrived from Japan so I just called to say I missed you soooo much and I'm in, in tomorrow's meeting"

"I missed you too chullie and were going to meet at ********* restaurant at noon okay"

"okay Hyukkie bye I'll hang up now my boyfriend waiting me"

"Okay bye have fun"

With that I end the conversation. I went inside and I found my mom.

"ohh there she is, Hyukkie darling greet the Lee family"

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Lee and also to you uhhmm...." 

"Donghae" he said

"My name is Hyukjae"

"Do you remember me?"

"No, why have we met before?"

" yes I'm the one who get your doll in those bad girls and we -and ... we"

"oohh right , by the way thank you, you know that doll was really special to me"

"my pleasure" I did it on purpose, of course I remember him he is my first love in the first place and my first kiss was his. He still didn't changed I mean his character but he's more handsome now than before.

I still not ready for a relationship though 'cause I just broke up with my boyfriend and maybe a week I will recover and tell them especially him the truth but the first to know this must my parents.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was already night we just have done eating we are in the living room right now...

"mom, dad I have something to tell you and it's about Donghae"

"What is it dear?" mom asked and I felt nervous about sayngthis

"come on now dear don't be nervous" did mom just read my mind??

"no, dear I don't read minds" Huhh whatt's happening???

"okay I'll start, ehhemm.. mom I knew Donghae I never forget about him, I love him but I'm still not ready yet and I just broke up with my boyfriend few days ago."

"It's okay dear there's still alot of time to spend with him, and when are you going to tell him on this?"

"uuhhmm next week mom, maybe"

"okay then now go to sleep you have to meet your friends right?"

"yes mom goodnight and also to you dad"

"goodnight" they said in the same time 

I go to my room and I lay down in my bed and after a few minutes of starring in the celing I feel my eyelids become heavy and later on I drifted to my dreamland.